Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
here some "early" october :HideThePain:
And that's why they don't give dates til they're sure. You just never know. Don't think 2 weeks is that big a leap, when we've seen so many games get delayed by months.

Also like that they admitted to their faults and how they're dealing with them. Very much hope they can stick to the 3-4 month plan, so this giant first hurdle can be seen as just a one-time thing.

Reactions: Danlorn

Abysssnake

Mar 11, 2018
such a crap I took extra vacation next week and now it will only come on the 25th? Unfortunately, the vacation on good luck had no other choice. on the 25th I can't take one.

can someone please post what's in the news? I'm from Germany, unfortunately, I can't look inside.

Last edited:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
such a crap I took extra vacation next week and now it will only come on the 25th? Unfortunately, the vacation on good luck had no other choice. on the 25th I can't take one.

can someone please post what's in the news? I'm from Germany, unfortunately, I can't look inside.
Ela's Update has a release date : 25th October.

Fact that this first update took 6+ month is mostly because team members needed experience, they did some mistakes that delayed the update.

Next updates should be released at a better frequency. They expect something from 3 to 4 months between each "large" update.

+ They released some visuals about the next update.

However I have 1 question about this next update ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Abysssnake

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

Dude they never gave a specific date, no one told you to plan on an unknown xD

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
If a female identified robot penetrate another female character with a robotic dick, is it a futanari or a strap-on ?
That's another deep philosophical question that deserves a heavy 50+ pages long discussion :ROFLMAO:
What really bothers me is that Demi doesn't show her nipples in already unlocked scenes and on all those screenshots posted recently. Why the heck? I want some blue robonipples :cry:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That's another deep philosophical question that deserves a heavy 50+ pages long discussion :ROFLMAO:
What really bothers me is that Demi doesn't show her nipples in already unlocked scenes and on all those screenshots posted recently. Why the heck? I want some blue robonipples :cry:
People have been asking about that for ages now. Hell I even asked the VA that during a live Q and A, and even she don't know for sure :p

• Haha
Reactions: Danlorn

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
here some "early" october :HideThePain:
Yeeeaaaahhhh...I'd say I'm surprised they missed their latest release projection, but I'm not. If they ever actually meet a release projection, that will be the first time I am legitimately shocked. Ultimately, though, I haven't bought the game, and definitely don't plan to at this point, so they don't owe me anything.

I'm sure these devs are nice people, but I'm not sure if I've ever seen a more poorly managed project. At least Tibor admits the problems are on the management.

What really bothers me is that Demi doesn't show her nipples in already unlocked scenes and on all those screenshots posted recently. Why the heck? I want some blue robonipples
Hah, ya I've hoped they'll get her completely naked at some point, also.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Actually they said early October, technically the first half of October. Now that might not be way off but the delays are piling up and maybe some people might find that annoying.
Yes they gave a window, which isn't a guarantee. Also what other delay has there been besides Streemster, which is not in their control?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
People have been asking about that for ages now. Hell I even asked the VA that during a live Q and A, and even she don't know for sure :p
I give no fuck about the whole NTR debate, However people who think that futanari on female content should be considered as "yuri" content deserve to burn in hell.

Reactions: GucciGang69

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Nah that definitely should be its own thing. I imagine that's why Futa has its own category in Pandora.
Yeah, didn't expect much "Yuri" content from Studio Fow anyway.

If only female are involved in their scene, you can be pretty sure they added a dick to one of them.

Reactions: Ssato243

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, didn't expect much "Yuri" content from Studio Fow anyway.

If only female are involved in their scene, you can be pretty sure they added a dick to one of them.
I'm sure enough people have asked for F/F scenes (I can attest to seeing plenty of that in discord) that they noticed. They've said they want to reach as many kinks as they can outside of the super taboo ones, so I'm sure you'll get fed eventually.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I came with popcorn to see if anyone was complaining about the xeno screenshot in the dev diary. But all I got was people arguing semantics about the patch release date.
Xeno, no xeno, the 'Pandora' sex in this game is staler than any popcorn could ever be. Hit a release date, miss a release date...who cares. When they decide to overhaul the DOA Pandora system, I will sit up and take notice.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
What a time to check this thread. Will this update redeem the game? Or will it bury it even further?
I think I know the answer, I think you know it too. Still, let's be positive ok? What is there left to break except VA. This update can have only positive impact... right?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Xeno, no xeno, the 'Pandora' sex in this game is staler than any popcorn could ever be. Hit a release date, miss a release date...who cares. When they decide to overhaul the DOA Pandora system, I will sit up and take notice.
Actually, I'm getting curious.

Would you prefer if there was no Pandora and all and the scenes happened in the main story naturally? Considering there's Xeno, Gangbang and quite a few non-captain scenes you'd get the full brunt of it, and even if you CTRL skip through it, you can't even pretend only the scenes you want are canon. I'm honestly willing to bet the answer is no, even if you hate Pandora.

Pandora, the concept of unlocking scenes because people have different tastes is self awareness on their part. Though mentioning those scenes in the main game shows a lack of commitment to this ideal.

The scenes have no dialogue, and there is no pacing though. I'd also prefer it if you could have sex with the girls naturally as you play, but I wouldn't want to see hardcore content if I could help it.

The scenes having dialogue, a beginning, middle and end would make them more erotic. Erotic integration aside it would help bring context imo.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes