Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
What do they expect? They want the devs just stop working on the main content and start translating the unfinished game to their language? Like seriously, what in a history of fuck? :cautious:

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
What do they expect? They want the devs just stop working on the main content and started translating the unfinished game to their language? Like seriously, what in a history of fuck? :cautious:
Funny thing is FOW asked those that waiting for a Chinese localization To support them by upvote the game, as a more popular game got a better chance to acquire resources and connections needed to create localization faster and of better quality. And the Chinese go on a rampage and downvote in stead.

Since I had no idea what the difference between traditional and simplified Chinese was I did google it and...

"The most obvious difference between traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese is the way that the characters look. Traditional characters are typically more complicated and have more strokes, while simplified characters are, as the name suggests, simpler and have fewer strokes"

There is room for a bad phun here... Chinese doesn't like to stroke it as much :ROFLMAO:

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Funny thing is FOW asked those that waiting for a Chinese localization To support them by upvote the game, as a more popular game got a better chance to acquire resources and connections needed to create localization faster and of better quality. And the Chinese go on a rampage and downvote in stead.

Since I had no idea what the difference between traditional and simplified Chinese was I did google it and...

"The most obvious difference between traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese is the way that the characters look. Traditional characters are typically more complicated and have more strokes, while simplified characters are, as the name suggests, simpler and have fewer strokes"

There is room for a bad phun here... Chinese doesn't like to stroke it as much :ROFLMAO:
I hope SFOW won't go along with those idiotic demands and just will keep working on the main stuff... (>_>)

Reactions: Grozar

agemi

Oct 30, 2021

The difference is mainland use simplified, HK and Taiwan use traditional, political reason u know...

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Is the game worth getting now? Is the NTR unavoidable or do we NTR someone else
You don't have to watch any of the scenes, but you will hear about some of the girls doing 'stuff' with the monsters in dialogue. There are some screenshots of this posted earlier in the thread.

Check some of the reviews on the review tab if you'd like to see more feedback from other users.

Reactions: bobdillan

Pickapv

Oct 24, 2021
I downloaded and extracted and tried to open the application but it keeps opening steam how do I solve this

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
I hope SFOW won't go along with those idiotic demands and just will keep working on the main stuff... (>_>)
(y)

They should focus on developing Taron block within 3 months.

BTW Subverse Steam General Discussions become a swamp with chinese trolls account and political debate =))

Last edited:

agemi

Oct 30, 2021
Guess it make sense with the Chinese culture revolution... Keep it simple for the pesants...
No, I mean chinese feel insulted cuz they dont give a chinese version, u know they always downvote games without chinese on steam, and give a traditional ver instead just make them feel studio are support taiwan.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
(y)

They should focus on developing Taron block within 3 months.

BTW Subverse Steam General Discussions become a swamp with chinese trolls account and political debate =))
Some threads seem to have vanished. The Chinese bring more salt to the steam forums than ntr does to this forum... It's insane, and these fuckers organize in the way they review bomb and downvote things. Not just on steam, but you see that other places on the internet too.

• Sad
Reactions: Danlorn

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Some threads seem to have vanished. The Chinese bring more salt to the steam forums than ntr does to this forum... It's insane, and these fuckers organize in the way they review bomb and downvote things. Not just on steam, but you see that other places on the internet too.
Can review bombing actually harm the game sales?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Can review bombing actually harm the game sales?
Steam promote games..... the more popular they are, the more they promote. Popularity and reviews goes hand in hand... Less visibility, less sales. So if you got genuine interest in this game and sit on a copy. Just make a review to counter these Chinese tossers wouldn't be to bad atm.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Imagine all these Chinese started to flood this site and demand localization of games here... :ROFLMAO:

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Steam promote games..... the more popular they are, the more they promote. Popularity and reviews goes hand in hand... Less visibility, less sales. So if you got genuine interest in this game and sit on a copy. Just make a review to counter these Chinese tossers wouldn't be to bad atm.
Ahh shit... So theoretically speaking they can negatively affect the sales and ruin the development for everyone just because they are impatient dumb fucks? Sweet. I left my positive feedback yesterday, a small drop in the sea, but still :confused:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ahh shit... So theoretically speaking they can negatively affect the sales and ruin the development for everyone just because they are impatient dumb fucks? Sweet. I left my positive feedback yesterday, a small drop in the sea, but still :confused:
I did google some about it and found this article

Apparently Steam got a automated tool that will identify and exclude review bombs from the overall review score. If this actual gone into effect or was just a response to the Metro Exodus outcry, idk.

Reactions: Danlorn

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Chinese lashing out on Poland, calling Japanese for nazi's. Blaming the US for starting the covid pandemic. And of course, SFOW for being Pro Taiwan... Oh and something about they won the number one position in the UN, and was the largest power in the world.... It's more entertaining to browse the steam forums now than watch threads go up in flames over ntr on this site. :ROFLMAO:
Subverse bringing the culture war.....

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes