Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Game update: various fixes, and the replayable mission feature. As expected it will only make up the credit/tek/bio difference should you improve your rank.

Yeah, and:
>XP, devotion & items will not be affected by this since these are consistent regardless of rank during the initial playthrough of a mission. Therefore, no additional XP, devotion or items will drop when replaying a mission.

Which means we can't grind devotion points while waiting the next update :cautious: Well, at least we can get at least something out of it...

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Yeah, and:
>XP, devotion & items will not be affected by this since these are consistent regardless of rank during the initial playthrough of a mission. Therefore, no additional XP, devotion or items will drop when replaying a mission.

Which means we can't grind devotion points while waiting the next update :cautious: Well, at least we can get at least something out of it...
I took some of the save here, because despite completing all missions I couldn't get enough points to get all the scenes on my own save.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, and:

I took some of the save here, because despite completing all missions I couldn't get enough points to get all the scenes on my own save.
That was never gonna be a thing, there's enough content to get all the scenes. Its just a matter of balancing playtime between the girls. Have to keep in mind the sidequests award more XP/DP than normal combat scenarios. And the level 2 scenarios in dragon also give more. Just a matter of going into Pandora early, look at their scenes and do the math. Note that level 20+ devotions levels give 2 points per level.

Reactions: Danlorn

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
That was never gonna be a thing, there's enough content to get all the scenes. Its just a matter of balancing playtime between the girls. Have to keep in mind the sidequests award more XP/DP than normal combat scenarios. And the level 2 scenarios in dragon also give more. Just a matter of going into Pandora early, look at their scenes and do the math. Note that level 20+ devotions levels give 2 points per level.
I tried to balance playtime between girls but at this state of the game I didn't have enough margin to unlock all scenes.

I think I ended with 2/3 extra points on Kily / Lily and it was enough to prevent me to get some scenes from Ela.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm confused. I spent seven hours downloading this, and extracted it, just to get a link to it on Steam. Help please!
Because you need the crack.....

Also, probably doesn't want to hear this. Someone will probably upload 0.3.2 soonish and then you have to download it all again.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
OK, downloaded the crack file, ant it still sends me to Steam. Does it only run on steam/do I have to buy it?
I'm guessing you didn't install the Crack correctly, as the game will just launch if you have it done right. Take the crack files and overwrite the existing ones in the game install directory. Once done, just launch subverse.exe. If you have done things correctly, the game should just launch (all the crack files do is tell the game to bypass Steam and just launch).

If all else fails, and you still have the raw unpacked files, try downloading and using the Steam auto crack tool from Steam Underground.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I tried to balance playtime between girls but at this state of the game I didn't have enough margin to unlock all scenes.

I think I ended with 2/3 extra points on Kily / Lily and it was enough to prevent me to get some scenes from Ela.
Yeah, it's another somewhat strange decision. I mean, people should be encouraged to balance their points so they don't have to grind additional points, that's fair, but preventing that causes nothing but frustration for no actual reason. I mean, who wouldn't be frustrated if he had played the whole update but couldn't get all of the scenes at the end even if he wanted to?

Reactions: WSmith
2.90 star(s) 250 Votes