GilgaEnuma

Aug 14, 2018
MC with panties on his head infuriates me!
Why can't I edit the character's appearance? Let it be just a helmet - it will be better.
This update just added lore and reason behind his pantymask... well decide for yourself if u like it or not.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
feel bad for anyone on steam/patreon who gave this unfinished project their money and having to wait until their grandchildren attends college to be able to get the full experience
well no diffrent than some of the VNs on this site that take forever to update but have a ton people sticking up for the devs

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
is it really that bad.. all these negative reviews.. my internet is slow so i'm super hesitant downloading such a large file if it's that bad

DogeDuck

Nov 4, 2018
is it really that bad.. all these negative reviews.. my internet is slow so i'm super hesitant downloading such a large file if it's that bad
Probably not worth the effort regardless of its quality. There will always be another update, so wait a while longer. By the time its done your internet will probably be better.

• Haha
Reactions: trigunxkeal

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Depends on your tastes, preferences, kinks and on what you personally consider bad or good. Play it and see for yourself, mate. People love and hate it for different reasons. Overall I wouldn't dare to call it a bad game.

Reactions: ArghDoe

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
well no diffrent than some of the VNs on this site that take forever to update but have a ton people sticking up for the devs
It is different, because one funds a kickstarter with the expectation of a somewhat complete product, ESPECIALLY when said developer SPECIFICALLY limited the higher tiers in terms of what they thought they could reasonabley manage and still failed to meet those "contained" expectations.

Reactions: Razrback16

Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
I will give my 2 cents most of the discussion about what FOW said what the game would be is pointless. They admitted that they made a lot of mistakes during the marketing and I don't think this is news to anyone.
Now with that in mind both sides are “right” . Yes this was not what they advertised, but they are more or less developing the “original idea”.
Would I prefer that they did a better job explaining or clarifying what they were making? Sure. Will that change anything? Fuck no.
This will just be one more Kickstarter that I backed and ended up disappointed with the final product. The game is not a scam, it is just a dev team with bad communication.

Reactions: Danlorn

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Or, just a theory, they put in not as many scenes so they could get enough feedback that they wouldn’t have to scrap everything and start over.

can only imagine how much crap they’d have gotten had they stuck to their 100% completed game then release plan.
They needed a way to showcase lewd content outside the story content as well though. When you make a story rich game, you can't just throw in a shit ton of lewd content with no context all over. And if all the lewd stuff we would get at release of the early access was what in the story already, the outcry would surly been massive.

As for early access and all that. Look at some of the more extremes on Steam, such as 7 days to die. Released in 2013, and still in Alpha. It recieved several iterations and tons of changes over the years and still being fully developed. How about something more recent? Larian Studios ran a kickstarter for Baldurs Gate 3, collecting 2m+ in 2019. Released early access on steam about a year later. Still in early access 2 years later. Game being sold at twice the price of Subverse. Larian Studios also had a HUGE warchest from their earlier releases of their Divinity Original Sin series. How early access games look when they released and what they end up when completed two different things.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes