Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It is different, because one funds a kickstarter with the expectation of a somewhat complete product, ESPECIALLY when said developer SPECIFICALLY limited the higher tiers in terms of what they thought they could reasonabley manage and still failed to meet those "contained" expectations.
‘the expectation of a somewhat complete product’ - you’re describing what they’re already doing, releasing the game in large portions at a time. Unless you’d have rather they drip feed you one or two missions, a planet to check, and one scene of dialogue a week.

Also what part of the higher tiers have they failed to meet? The community isn’t exactly starving for things to do, so demand for Studio 69 (which doesn’t add anything lewd remember) isn’t really high at all. Backer planets are in, whale scenes (the highest tier) are in. Everyone that backed got a key (with a ticketing system for those having issues). They unfortunately can’t do anything about countries’s laws, but they’re working on an alternative on the side.

All the while keeping the public updated to their progress on a monthly basis.

Now tell me about say Icstor, Milfy City, and how long that game went on for without an update before it eventually got abandoned.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
scam game huh? i know i got a few of those in my steam library to lol. I'll wait till this goes on a big sale and than i'll think about it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
scam game huh? i know i got a few of those in my steam library to lol. I'll wait till this goes on a big sale and than i'll think about it.
Have to wait a while then, because the price is cheaper during early access. Afaik, the price will go up once its out full.

pedro73376

Aug 18, 2017
For everyone on the forum, it is not worth downloading this update if you have downloaded the last one with a lot of content (the one with the wolf girl). It adds a little bit of story, no pandora scene, nothing. They will add it in 2 months when they finish this story arc.

Reactions: Razrback16

pedro73376

Aug 18, 2017
so how is this game? is it worth the buy? (download is taking forever)
The update schedule is maintained (major content update every 3-4 months). The problem is that they are only focusing on the story and the rest of the features are not even being used. You have a workshop where you could improve your ship (not yet implemented) and the combats are getting more and more complicated.
The Pandora scenes (where the magic happens) are not dependent on the story, they are short scenes that include other crew members or monsters. Each girl usually has one or two scenes in the story with the protagonist. Fun gameplay, repetitive at times. Lots of humor. Good scenes. If you're willing to wait 3-4 for each update it's up to you.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I decided to start a new game but now I'm stuck at the first grid combat, the tutorial. After Lily is attacked and she does her counter I can't do anything. Can't move any character, can't attack, can't do shit. Seems like the game soft locked. I didn't have any problems with v0.3.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
He provided factual info about the game, so that means he’s getting a cut. Logic is so backwards in this place.
You know they will be bitching and moaning when price goes up after early access ends right? Then it all about how greedy they are :rolleyes:

Reactions: Arrocha
2.90 star(s) 249 Votes