Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Any download suggestions,other than the 5 GB every 4-5 hours or "just make a MAGA profile lol" ?​

alejandro215

Jan 21, 2018
sorry but can someone do the same that is done to the twist, it weigth over 12gb and we can download it on 2gb it would be great if it can be done that way

Dragorise

May 19, 2017
How do one get the save files to work ? as soon as replacing the save file, it stop recognize the save & its previous
you need to put it in "C:/Users/[username]/AppData/Local/Subverse/Saved/SaveGames/" Make sure the save is labeled like this "Subverse Save Game Slot 1.sav" with nothing else.

if it still doesnt work, run the game 1 time so it can create a save then replace the save with this one then run the game again and click continue

A12tonweight

Apr 17, 2022
Is there a new crack yet? I have no idea how to get /use smart steam loader. The verrsion in the old dl demands more and more dlls

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I swear the guys that wanted this to have an NTR tag are horribly afraid of threesomes and open relationships.
Truly the most asinine conversations I've ever had on this site were with people who saw NTR everywhere. Characters are just friends with benefits? CUCKS! Established harem/open relationships? CHEATING! Sex with multiple partners, including love interest? NETORARE!!!11

I think it has something to do with current political meta on the web. Like "cool kids" trying to be so trad they treat relationships as binary and inflexible as humanly possible. Like its all just plugs and sockets with no character, no soul behind, you know? (they look like primary material for followers of Liver King and such to me, just saying)

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes