Sin Goodfellow

Jul 15, 2022
Sorry for asking because I think this question may have been asked and answered before, but it's just that I don't know how to describe this bug clearly, so I can't really reach it. But anyway, it looks like the game has a bug where some of the cutscreen gets replaced by some "rainbow static like a TV thingy", How do I fix it?

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
This might sound a bit odd, buttttttt, is there a way to see playtime on my game save?
I keep reading comments that the game is short, but man, the devotion grind is real :HideThePain:, feels like I already sunk a lot of time, am I doing something wrong?

Dec 21, 2020
I did not play this game in a long time. Stumbled upon it while searching for something and hovered on it out of curiosity, can't believe this almost dropped down to 2 stars. 1 star hypocritical cringelords rambling nonsense, hopefully the dev is not an active user here so you can discourage him into discontinuing this masterpiece like you did with many other great devs.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I did not play this game in a long time. Stumbled upon it while searching for something and hovered on it out of curiosity, can't believe this almost dropped down to 2 stars. 1 star hypocritical cringelords rambling nonsense, hopefully the dev is not an active user here so you can discourage him into discontinuing this masterpiece like you did with many other great devs.
It’s a whole team, and no they ain’t here, they get plenty of feedback from the ones that actually paid for it:p

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This might sound a bit odd, buttttttt, is there a way to see playtime on my game save?
I keep reading comments that the game is short, but man, the devotion grind is real :HideThePain:, feels like I already sunk a lot of time, am I doing something wrong?
It was intended to be a 30+ hour story, so yeah I’d say they’re accomplishing that. It will vary based on your overall skill at the gameplay parts, and how long you spend ‘playing’ around in Pandora :p

I suppose you can call the game short if you just did the main story quests only and skipped all the dialogue and cutscenes…but then that logic can be applied to any game really so :coffee:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Peeped this online today and uhh...wowzers. Wild that some people call this game a scam while this exists
So in today's news from our field reporter VValen, are no longer considered scams because of the new, more powerful tech support scams that have emerged.
More at 10.

Nice fucking logic there my dude.

I do agree that this game doesn't deserve as low as 2 stars though...the current content, voice acting and sex scenes are worth at least 3 stars in my opinion, but I guess the crowd has spoken already.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So in today's news from our field reporter VValen, are no longer considered scams because of the new, more powerful tech support scams that have emerged.
More at 10.

Nice fucking logic there my dude.

I do agree that this game doesn't deserve as low as 2 stars though...the current content, voice acting and sex scenes are worth at least 3 stars in my opinion, but I guess the crowd has spoken already.
Spoken and then left without ever trying it again. Older reviews aren’t gonna be aging great, but the stars aren’t gonna reflect years of dev time. The reviews are much more positive on steam, which is where people actually bought the thing.

Joke all ya like, but you are getting a game here, which is more than I can say the subject of the video.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Does this game have free camera yet? Last time I've played it I had to install universal unreal unlocker, is it still same?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does this game have free camera yet? Last time I've played it I had to install universal unreal unlocker, is it still same?
I mean consindering that the scenes are only good looking from one single camera angle, I'd guess they will never allow free look, which is a gigantic shame because then wtf is the point of having a 3D game in the first place lol

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
I mean that's dependant on if you're into the Huntress or not. Gameplay-wise it isn't too much aside from her recruitment and a new mantic to make. The next one will be adding more things to do again.
meh i know shes supposed to be a tali like character with the mask, she was never my thing. But the last batch of animations were kinda lame even tho the new girl was hot.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
meh i know shes supposed to be a tali like character with the mask, she was never my thing. But the last batch of animations were kinda lame even tho the new girl was hot.
You're welcome to your opinion, but that isn't all their scenes. They're all gonna end with 40 total for Pandora. As well as the devotion quest animations.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
I saw a new update was posted for the game and was curious if the review state had changed. I'd been looking to this game since before it's original release, but I kind of gave up on it something like a year and a half ago because the sex scenes were disappointing (mostly because they rarely showed actual penetration. Just showing side angles and other implied camera views).

Now, about two years after initial release, I'm glad to see it's still going (I paid my $30 and offered feedback after first playthrough) I'm still wondering if it will ever finish up to be the game we were promised. I guess once the main story is up they can polish things and release these heavily anticipated devotion quest animations. From my recollection FOW really seems to have placed their hopes for redemption on how good those devotion lines are supposed to be.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
I mean consindering that the scenes are only good looking from one single camera angle, I'd guess they will never allow free look, which is a gigantic shame because then wtf is the point of having a 3D game in the first place lol
This has been my question too. It seems so obvious and back when I used to anxiously await every dev update I seem to remember them saying "we're experimenting with things" and "we chose real time renders for very intentional reasons" but it doesn't look like we've seen much of a payout from that choice yet. Considering the current option is basically just switching between videos of faster or slower speeds of the animations anyway, just doing what other games do with actually switching between faster or slower speeds would be fine.

Maybe we'll get lucky though and they'll actually make it worthwhile eventually. I know from going through reddit for (what for me) was a complicated way to unlock the camera shortly after the game first came out, I saw the animations look reeeeeal bad from other angles. They'd have to do a lot of reworking to fix those, and at the current dev pace, that wouldn't happen any time soon.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
2.90 star(s) 249 Votes