Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hoesntly debating whether or not to delete this game. For reference, HS2, the Steam version is 11 GB, and the Repack version is 54 GB. This game is a 6/10 story with 4/10 gameplay. Honey Select 2 is a game with near-infinite possibilities.
Then…go? You are welcome to redownload it in say the end of year or early next when it’s fully done.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Hoesntly debating whether or not to delete this game. For reference, HS2, the Steam version is 11 GB, and the Repack version is 54 GB. This game is a 6/10 story with 4/10 gameplay. Honey Select 2 is a game with near-infinite possibilities.
That's because Honey Select 2 is a simulator, you're suppose to have more options. Subverse not meant to be one, it's a funny lewd RPG.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's because Honey Select 2 is a simulator, you're suppose to have more options. Subverse not meant to be one, it's a funny lewd RPG.
HS2 is more of a game WITHOUT the studio and the character customisation options, and it actually includes sex as the main gameplay mechanic instead of some side-thing you do like it is in Subverse, all the while also being a role playing game.
Not that Subverse isn't good...it's just that the best part of Subverse may as well have been some videos posted on a forum coincidentally called F95...

Reactions: seethingswarm

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
HS2 is more of a game WITHOUT the studio and the character customisation options, and it actually includes sex as the main gameplay mechanic instead of some side-thing you do like it is in Subverse, all the while also being a role playing game.
Not that Subverse isn't good...it's just that the best part of Subverse may as well have been some videos posted on a forum coincidentally called F95...
It's a sim with the same fomula for years

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
my guy just HAD to pop-off (he didn't)
I mean why debate the space, pirating it means redownloading the whole thing anyway. If you need to make room and you’ve done what’s there already, then drop it and wait for the next update or two. I wasn’t going for some kind of smackdown yall :p

seethingswarm

Oct 22, 2022
I mean why debate the space, pirating it means redownloading the whole thing anyway. If you need to make room and you’ve done what’s there already, then drop it and wait for the next update or two. I wasn’t going for some kind of smackdown yall :p
You're right! It's also not that expensive on Steam iirc? It's 11 USD on my region.

The game is great for what it is though, specially the Huntress update.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Then…go? You are welcome to redownload it in say the end of year or early next when it’s fully done.
The reason why I didn't want to is because where I live the internet speeds are hit or miss. I don't want to spend half a day with my computer open just downloading one game that is barely enjoyable anymore but I still show interest for. I'll most likely just wait for Blythe then delete. I'll return when they finish it and interesting things actually happen.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Do I misremember that updates are posted as well? I just updated my 0.6 to 0.7 without downloading the full 40.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
$30 for Subverse is fair? Dude, people have no goddamn sense of money nowadays
Well besides the fact it'll go up to 40 when it reaches 1.0, so this is the discount price at the moment,

With so many games nowadays going up to 70 and releasing in broken and unfinished states, then posted about on Twitter with some paragraph apology statement...

Yeah this is fair I think xD

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Next DD up:

No date yet, testing builds early June.

So could be late June or likely July
I desired Blythe very bad since the initial release, but it's been so long ago, so I completely forgot all the context. Who the heck is she? Who all these girls are? Why the heck am I waiting for this update? Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
_91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes