Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I desired Blythe very bad since the initial release, but it's been so long ago, so I completely forgot all the context. Who the heck is she? Who all these girls are? Why the heck am I waiting for this update? Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
View attachment 2664091
Big boobs, big sword, Russian accent, dommy mommy, various girls of different species and job professions, and see above :p

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I actually don't know, they keep milking patrons and supporters without much fruit.

Here's a link for more detailed info:
i feel thats a common theme on this site

Who the heck is she?
She is veteran of the Solar Navy who is now the leader of the terrorist group "Requital" who want to overthrow the Imperium.

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Bruh Miro really just said today that bloodlust blood crown is on hold indefinitely, and instead he's planning a visual novel game with AI

And to think they're running a Patreon this whole time. For the record its been like 5 years since Royal Descent.

I know its off on a tangent but maaaaan is it wild how much other animators coast on barely doing anything.

• Sad
Reactions: Redboi8
Jan 31, 2021
I'm playing this game for the second time since release on steam and I like the improvements they've made, but I dislike all the space battles. And why does every fight have to be 6 waves? Ground combat is my favorite but when do I get more monsters? Right now I've unlocked 3 areas but still have the same 3 monsters I've started with.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm playing this game for the second time since release on steam and I like the improvements they've made, but I dislike all the space battles. And why does every fight have to be 6 waves? Ground combat is my favorite but when do I get more monsters? Right now I've unlocked 3 areas but still have the same 3 monsters I've started with.
You have sidequests for that. They each require a planet in a certain system to collect their catalyst, a number of planets scanned (right clicked), and an amount of BIO to create them.

Reactions: Kietsutwinblades
Jan 31, 2021
You have sidequests for that. They each require a planet in a certain system to collect their catalyst, a number of planets scanned (right clicked), and an amount of BIO to create them.
Thanks. I didn't think the monster creator was finished yet since it wouldn't let me do anything other than read their stats. So I just need more stuff first?

EDIT: It worked! I'm 20 hours in and just made my first monster haha, but better late than never :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thanks. I didn't think the monster creator was finished yet since it wouldn't let me do anything other than read their stats. So I just need more stuff first?

EDIT: It worked! I'm 20 hours in and just made my first monster haha, but better late than never :)
You can make the first one as soon as you have free control, he’s in the very first system you explore :p

Luckily the created mantics start at an average level, so you don’t have to raise them up from 1

KaosuKishi

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone know if there will be other purchase options for this? Steam geolock is screwing me over and I doubt Streemster will ever be an actual thing....

KaosuKishi

Oct 14, 2021
It’s sold on GOG too. Less you’re in specific countries.
Again, geolock, I already checked.

It wouldn't piss me off so much if FOW got off their asses and delivered the promised Streemster option, it was supposed to be, what? 2, 3 years? And any and all questions I sent, with all available options, went unanswered, not even an automated message or something. Their Twitter has been silent on that issue, as well...

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

It wouldn't piss me off so much if FOW got off their asses and delivered the promised Streemster option, it was supposed to be, what? 2, 3 years? And any and all questions I sent, with all available options, went unanswered, not even an automated message or something. Their Twitter has been silent on that issue, as well...
Well I can’t answer exactly why, but it’s not something that the devs can resolve is all I can say in that regard.

m4rked0ne

Sep 3, 2017
Well, you could circumvent the regionlock with a VPN or even with the Tor Browser, at least thats how I did it on GOG.
Though you have to be logged out from your account to see the game, since GOG also checks the location of the account.
Basically, you have to add the game to your cart while logged out of your account, then log in again. At this point you can't see the game in the shop but it's still in your cart, ready to be purchased.

After that, you can download, start, play or whatever like any other game you have on GOG, no need for a VPN or anything.

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I believe being gifted the game also works on GoG, but not Steam now. So if you've got an American or other not-banned smut place bud you can trust, that can be a possibility too.

Kernels

Oct 11, 2021
why does this site almost never have torrent links? Whats wrong with them? We live in the 21st century, most people have 1 gigabit\s Internet and must download either from these sites at a speed of 1 MB\s or from mega with a limit of 5 GB per day. torrent exists for a very long time and are much superior to these sites so why mess with them

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 249 Votes