McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Probably should just wait it out at this point, bound to hear Blythe’s update window by the next Dev blog post
That's also fair. Last update was about 3 months ago iirc so it's more or less about time for the next one. But hey, if they haven't played the current version might as well try it until the new update.

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
any torrent or gofile? anon take 5 hours to download part1, mixdrop and pixeldrain keep error, and mega wait every other day to just download 1 part, uploadhaven is same as anon,

the torrent link in only white highlightable but no function

Last edited:

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
any torrent or gofile? anon take 5 hours to download part1, mixdrop and pixeldrain keep error, and mega wait every other day to just download 1 part, uploadhaven is same as anon,

the torrent link in only white highlightable but no function
Attached torrent. To use it click and then do Ctrl+S or Right Click > Save as and you can at that point save the .torrent file to your PC and open it with your client of choice.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I mentioned this on the StudioFow thread, but, just in case "regarding the new update on the game, yeah I will update the scenes, however it will happen most llikely on July 8th, because I have to work and game and I barely have time for something else!"

Reactions: JohnDonut

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
So, looking at the last Dev diary, I guess it's something like :

- 0.8 Blythe
- 0.9 Fow-Chan
- 1.0 big update with content for everyone

I guess the 1.0 update won't be the last one, right ?

m4rked0ne

Sep 3, 2017

- 0.8 Blythe
- 0.9 Fow-Chan

Well, IIRC in the Kickstarter campaign they mentioned potential DLC's (aside from the backer exclusive 'Studio 69') but who knows if they actually develop these in the end.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

- 0.8 Blythe
- 0.9 Fow-Chan

1.0 will mean the main story is complete. Don’t know anything else beyond that.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes