HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
why does this site almost never have torrent links? Whats wrong with them? We live in the 21st century, most people have 1 gigabit\s Internet and must download either from these sites at a speed of 1 MB\s or from mega with a limit of 5 GB per day. torrent exists for a very long time and are much superior to these sites so why mess with them
torrents are more easily itentified by ISP's and punished afaik.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
1. how much ntr in the game and how it is work ?

2. if you lose combat the ntr happen ?

3. edit: i seen people talk about unavoidable NTR all ntr content is unavoidable ?

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
1. how much ntr in the game and how it is work ?

2. if you lose combat the ntr happen ?

3. edit: i seen people talk about unavoidable NTR all ntr content is unavoidable ?
There isn’t any

There are no bad endings

Any scenes besides the recruitment ones (and later devotion cinematics) are unlocked in Pandora, by points earned by leveling a waifu in combat. They’re all categorized, so you choose what to unlock.

Reactions: Virgin Girl

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
There isn’t any

There are no bad endings

Any scenes besides the recruitment ones (and later devotion cinematics) are unlocked in Pandora, by points earned by leveling a waifu in combat. They’re all categorized, so you choose what to unlock.
then why game have ntr tag

Reactions: Since1453

m4rked0ne

Sep 3, 2017
then why game have ntr tag
to add to VValen's comment: it's basically a fuck buddy dynamic between everyone. the captain bones everyone, the ladies bone everyone and everybody is a-ok with that. there are no situations were someone gets cucked or their lover stolen.

some people however have the opinion that if the ladies have sex with someone/something other than the captain, that this is ntr... even though no one is romantically involved with anyone. at best i would call that swinging, but fuck buddies is imo more accurate.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Anybody who doesn't play on a 4k monitor/tv can easily identify and delete all 4k cutscenes since they are all also there in Full HD.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't think Witcher 3 had 4k cutscenes. That is mostly where all the data is coming from.
raygetard10
...Yea exactly, they actually put in effort to make most of the cutscenes play in the engine instead of being a fucking video slapped on the player's screen.
Not like Subverse's 4k cuscenes are anything more than a larger amount of pixels that depict the same meh quality of models that look nothing like the models in the Witcher which was built years ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GifMeMore1987 good luck not trying to use bandwidth to download them in the first freaking place.

agemi

Oct 30, 2021
44gb total, 19gb cutscenes file, make me remind NieR Automata
waste bandwidth should only applied if u download from steam, not the cracked version, like someone said above they literally separate different resolution cutscenes in the same folder

raygetard10
...Yea exactly, they actually put in effort to make most of the cutscenes play in the engine instead of being a fucking video slapped on the player's screen.
Not like Subverse's 4k cuscenes are anything more than a larger amount of pixels that depict the same meh quality of models that look nothing like the models in the Witcher which was built years ago.
GifMeMore1987 good luck not trying to use bandwidth to download them in the first freaking place.
yea the model might not good enough but u screenshot isnt from any cutscene I think?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
44gb total, 19gb cutscenes file, make me remind NieR Automata
waste bandwidth should only applied if u download from steam, not the cracked version, like someone said above they literally separate different resolution cutscenes in the same folder

yea the model might not good enough but u screenshot isnt from any cutscene I think?
was too lazy to get a ss from a cutscene but I've seen simlar things in cutscenes. Here's one, notice the dude's forearm
I don't see any single point in there being 4k cutscenes if it takes me less than a minute to find straight perfectly straight muscles limbs in the game models that are rendered in 4k. 4k is just a gimmick at that point and a complete waste of rendering time.
Nevermind that the whole game looks like play-doh. It's a really nice art style actually, but combining it with 4k is pointless, unlike that forearm.

• Haha
Reactions: SpicyHotBeef
2.90 star(s) 249 Votes