KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Has anyone figured out if you can mod the files to also full Gold everything? It's not easy doing all those missions Gold especially how dumb some of them are.
not sure how to edit that but you can active god mode using Universal Unreal Engine Unlocker and complete each stage quick.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
You don’t have to gold everything, the difference between the ranks is quite insignificant. In fact it’s likely to be removed altogether to remove any perfectionist mindset.
I know, I'm just incredibly OCD and don't like seeing only 20% or so of my missions Gold.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Where did you get this information about the 40 scenes ?
Reading the dev diaries. Specifically the blogs Tibor writes separately. He discussed the eventual reworking of Pandora, and how it’ll likely change to just 1 point per scene, for 40 each.

Right now the leveling system gave 1 point from level 1-20, then 2 points onward, to account for premium/whale costing 2. But they’re planning on redoing the leveling/devotion bars into one.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Reading the dev diaries. Specifically the blogs Tibor writes separately. He discussed the eventual reworking of Pandora, and how it’ll likely change to just 1 point per scene, for 40 each.

Right now the leveling system gave 1 point from level 1-20, then 2 points onward, to account for premium/whale costing 2. But they’re planning on redoing the leveling/devotion bars into one.
OK. I wasn't reading Tibor's blog so I guess that's how I missed it out.

forgotten2

May 9, 2020
Yes…that was the idea. Feels like a broken record every time I have to tell people the Empress is not designated as a waifu in the gameplay sense. At most I expect a cinematic lewds for her in the ending(s)
in August they didn’t post the diary on Steam, it’s annoying, maybe they’re preparing some kind of surprise))

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Yes…that was the idea. Feels like a broken record every time I have to tell people the Empress is not designated as a waifu in the gameplay sense. At most I expect a cinematic lewds for her in the ending(s)
There is also a side quest that involves stealing her nudes, so there might be something there too, it's a funny quest.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes