Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well, as if the update comes out every 3 or 4 months, if only they had not worked on it before
Little confused by your wording here. Yes the game updates are set 3-4 months apart. And we generally don’t see a dev diary in the same month as an update release. So the next dev diary we should expect is this month. With no expected day.

FireSwordHero

Jul 13, 2017
Ok I know this is a wierd request, but I skipped 0.7 and really want a save file that just completed fortune and is now about to start the huntress stuff. Anyone got a save file like that?

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone else getting constant crashing within like 5 min of starting the game ? Either fullon freeze or crash with "3d3 device lost connection" from unreal engine. Never had the problem before the last version of the game

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Yea, 3 missions have specific places and more than half of Blythe's Pandora scenes make unreal engine crash on the lowest possible settings .... f this

Mar 1, 2022
Help, I downloaded 0.8 but the videos are capped at 1080p 10mbps, I click 4K but it says videos are currently using H.264 Mp4 encoded. What do I do? My screen resolution is 2560x1600. Desperately need help and thanks. I wanna view the sex scenes in high quality XD

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Help, I downloaded 0.8 but the videos are capped at 1080p 10mbps, I click 4K but it says videos are currently using H.264 Mp4 encoded. What do I do? My screen resolution is 2560x1600. Desperately need help and thanks. I wanna view the sex scenes in high quality XD
there's a graphics setting for that. Either that or you somehow downloaded a version that only included the 1080p's

Mar 1, 2022
Here you are, this should work. I don't see much activity on it right now but there are peers.
Here you go lads.

It's the GOG version so no crack needed. Please seed and remember to practice safe torrenting with a VPN.

(Also if you really like the game consider buying it when you'll be in a position to do so)

P.S: It's not archived or anything so that you can keep seeding while you're playing it. If you want a more compressed version I think it's safe to say the rpdl team will soon have theirs out and they usually archive it.
I downloaded this version. Does this only have 1080 scenes? not movie but sex scenes? I ticked 4k but it says its 1080p 10mbps at default

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
I downloaded this version. Does this only have 1080 scenes? not movie but sex scenes? I ticked 4k but it says its 1080p 10mbps at default
As far as I know it does have the 4K cutscene files in it. It's the default full game from GOG so it has everything it should afaik. Check your settings. If you go in the game folder in Subverse/Content/Movies you will see the files. There's 2 versions for every file as far as I see, one 4K and one 1080p with the suffix _Opt in the name.

Mar 1, 2022
As far as I know it does have the 4K cutscene files in it. It's the default full game from GOG so it has everything it should afaik. Check your settings. If you go in the game folder in Subverse/Content/Movies you will see the files. There's 2 versions for every file as far as I see, one 4K and one 1080p with the suffix _Opt in the name.
It was a mistake on my part. I thought the Pandora scenes would also be in 4k.

Reactions: McAztec

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
It was a mistake on my part. I thought the Pandora scenes would also be in 4k.
They could be on 4k, what happens is that I do not have a 4k screen and I cannot record the scenes on that resolution. And those scenes aren't video files that you can find on the game, they are actual in-game 3D animations with (limited) angles.

Mar 1, 2022
They could be on 4k, what happens is that I do not have a 4k screen and I cannot record the scenes on that resolution. And those scenes aren't video files that you can find on the game, they are actual in-game 3D animations with (limited) angles.
Ah, my resolution is 2560x1600 so they are in that quality?

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes