RPGM Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga [Ch. 1] [Olympus]

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, downloaded Joiplay and played the game. That it worked a 85% of the time before crashing still let me enjoy the story.

The MC has a tragic backstory, and understandable reasons to be loyal to the Veil, though their actions seems to give him pause at least.

Is Ishtar a vampire? I can't get that idea out of my head. Pretty sexy, though.

Loved how the Imp acts when at full loyalty, though is still as hungry in her sex scenes XD

I hope to see more of the Ice Magic master; she is quite the beauty.

The end had me a bit worried for the player's apprentice, though.

All in all, a perfect addition to the series and a nice look to another side of the world of Succubus Covenant. Now I'm even more hooked.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Well, downloaded Joiplay and played the game. That it worked a 85% of the time before crashing still let me enjoy the story.

The MC has a tragic backstory, and understandable reasons to be loyal to the Veil, though their actions seems to give him pause at least.

Is Ishtar a vampire? I can't get that idea out of my head. Pretty sexy, though.

Loved how the Imp acts when at full loyalty, though is still as hungry in her sex scenes XD

I hope to see more of the Ice Magic master; she is quite the beauty.

The end had me a bit worried for the player's apprentice, though.

All in all, a perfect addition to the series and a nice look to another side of the world of Succubus Covenant. Now I'm even more hooked.
Thanks, man, really appreciated that!

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
I don't care about mc because he's a villain, so I'll get him killed in every way possible and then repeat. And, if there wouldn't be a redemption path, I'll make sure to get the worst possible ending for him when the game gets finished.
Yeah, I love making villains taste their own medicine.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I don't care about mc because he's a villain, so I'll get him killed in every way possible and then repeat. And, if there wouldn't be a redemption path, I'll make sure to get the worst possible ending for him when the game gets finished.
Yeah, I love making villains taste their own medicine.
From what I've seen so far, the MC believes himself to be a good guy, and the Veil to be the protectors of humanity. Loyalty to Ishtar and the promise the evil they commit is all in the name of the greater good keeps him going in spite of his doubts and conflicts.

We'll have to wait and see if he descends into full villainy or not. If this will have choices like the main game, both are possible, but it's too soon to tell.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
To keep you guys updated on the situation:

-Kain left the game due to health and schedules issue.
We are now both working on a new project that will be announce day 30 this month.
It's a much lighter project that both me and him can work without stress.
It's completely focused on the girls. They are the only ones with art and have multiple interactions.

-Devil-V is the new artist for Succubus Covenant (main series):
A very famous, veteran and talented artist. He is the one responsible for all girls from now on for the main series.
You can take a look at his art here and a new succubus here:

-A new artist, StormFeder, is working on Warlock Saga.
A veteran and extremely talented artist. He'll be the one responsible for all girls for Warlock Saga as well.
You can take a look at his art here:

and you can see a teaser here for a new insect succubus here:

PS: Warlock Saga production is on hold for now (except the art). I can only work on one secondary project at the same time of the main series. However the art is already being made, so I'll keep changing from Warlock Saga to the new series of Kain, developing one while the art of the other is being produced.

-Zafiry, artist for the original Warlock Saga, now helps me in the series as a whole:

The talented artist who made all characters for Warlock Saga chapter 1 will be helping me develop both series. Monsters, characters, items, scenes, etc, will be with him for the series as a whole.
You can see his awesome art here:

-We are now creating a Comic Series for Succubus Covenant.
I want to release 5 pages every month, if possible, starting from the next month forward.
There is a page for patreons available, so people can see the style of the art and what to expect.
The artist will be revealed later on a exclusive post about the comic series.
The story is focused on Klemes, Ajax and the old generation of Adalon Hunters during the Ardarath Crisis.

As you guys can see with have plenty of good news and veteran artists working with us.
Things got a little expensive but it is worth it for the betterment of the series as a whole, so I'll take it.

The next step I want to take is to hire writers and/or developers to develop short games to expand the world of Succubus Covenant even more.
For example, a game focusing on escaping the succubi as a normal human, like in Succubus Prison. To show the life of the common people in the world of Yrdarvyr and the brutality of the cults/covens/etc.

If you wish to support us, so we can bring even more content, here is the link:

May God bless everyone! Thank you for your time! :)

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

We are now both working on a new project that will be announce day 30 this month.
It's completely confused on the girls. They are the only ones with art and have multiple interactions.

A very famous, veteran and talented artist. He is the one responsible for all girls from now on for the main series.

A veteran and extremely talented artist. He'll be the one responsible for all girls for Warlock Saga as well.

PS: Warlock Saga production is on hold for now (except the art). I can only work on one secondary project at the same time of the main series. However the art is already being made, so I'll keep changing from Warlock Saga to the new series of Kain, developing one while the art of the other is being produced.

-Zafiry, artist for the original Warlock Saga, now helps me in the series as a whole:

The talented artist who made all characters for Warlock Saga chapter 1 will be helping me develop both series. Monsters, characters, items, scenes, etc, will be with him for the series as a whole.

I want to release 5 pages every month, if possible, starting from the next month forward.
There is a page for patreons available, so people can see the style of the art and what to expect.
The story is focused on Klemes, Ajax and the old generation of Adalon Hunters during the Ardarath Crisis.

As you guys can see with have plenty of good news and veteran artists working with us.
Things got a little expensive but it is worth it for the betterment of the series as a whole, so I'll take it.

The next step I want to take is to hire writers and/or developers to develop short games to expand the world of Succubus Covenant even more.
For example, a game focusing on escaping the succubi as a normal human, like in Succubus Prison. To show the life of the common people in the world of Yrdarvyr and the brutality of the cults/covens/etc.

Wow, that's plenty of good news.

The day I become a decent writer I'll offer my services to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

It's completely focused on the girls. They are the only ones with art and have multiple interactions.

Hey Zion, before I forget to ask, why aren't women trained to be Adalon Hunters? Seems like succubi are better geared to feed on men.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey Zion, before I forget to ask, why aren't women trained to be Adalon Hunters? Seems like succubi are better geared to feed on men.
I answered that before, in another thread.

I'll copy paste it here:

Succubi (Saynas) are a rare occurrence. Yes, the game is focused on them but because it's an adult game, and the scenario is a full on invasion of Ky'nar Edon (Scorching Hell).

In a normal situation, an Adalon Hunter would spend years without facing one.

The most common types of stray Droths are Ogres and Orcs, which requires brute force for the most part. Probably summoned by a witch or warlock.

So the angels take young boys to fulfil that role while giving them the Soaring Gauntlet to fight against the rare Sayna occurrences.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I answered that before, in another thread.

I'll copy paste it here:

Succubi (Saynas) are a rare occurrence. Yes, the game is focused on them but because it's an adult game, and the scenario is a full on invasion of Ky'nar Edon (Scorching Hell).

In a normal situation, an Adalon Hunter would spend years without facing one.

The most common types of stray Droths are Ogres and Orcs, which requires brute force for the most part. Probably summoned by a witch or warlock.

So the angels take young boys to fulfil that role while giving them the Soaring Gauntlet to fight against the rare Sayna occurrences.
So males are chosen because generally they are physically stronger, and succubi appearing in mass took the angels by surprise?

Still, how would a succubus deal with a woman?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So males are chosen because generally they are physically stronger, and succubi appearing in mass took the angels by surprise?

Still, how would a succubus deal with a woman?
Basically, yes. Men are expendable, while women are precious to any tribe/community, specially on ancient times.

There were female hunters before (Kain generation had one), but that's usually not the rule, since boys are usually the ones living on the streets, abandoned, and are far more easily recruited.

These are the general points points to be made:
-Men are expendable and women are precious. Rarely a city would part with their women, even poor ones. Hunters could not risk animosity with the City States.

-The hunters mostly draft from the City States, that are patriarchal societies. So boys usually come with some basic training already (Like Aniketos).

-A woman could get pregnant... specially if mixed with boys. Imagine the wearer of the Sword of Adalon being on 6 months of gestation, in the middle of a demonic invasion.

-During normal times, most demons are Ogres and Orcs, which requires brute strength for the most part. In general, males could more easily take care of that. Not always of course, Atessatia for example. She leads the Hunters from Hammerfall and would make an exceptional Adalon Hunter.

-A female hunter would have to fight against a succubus without worrying about seduction magic. They would definitely be more effective against the succubi. But considering that they (succubi) are rare and you have Iron Will to take care of that problem, only special cases are open for women to be recruited into the hunters.

-------
Hunters work with what they have. If necessary, they would bring more women from places like the Hammerfall Tribe that is a more egalitarian society (Atessatia being the leader of the Hammerfall Hunters for example). But they usually draft from the City States, who are less hostile to them.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Basically, yes. Men are expendable, while women are precious to any tribe/community, specially on ancient times.

There were female hunters before (Kain generation had one), but that's usually not the rule, since boys are usually the ones living on the streets, abandoned, and are far more easily recruited.

These are the general points points to be made:
-Men are expendable and women are precious. Rarely a city would part with their women, even poor ones. Hunters could not risk animosity with the City States.

-The hunters mostly draft from the City States, that are patriarchal societies. So boys usually come with some basic training already (Like Aniketos).

-A woman could get pregnant... specially if mixed with boys. Imagine the wearer of the Sword of Adalon being on 6 months of gestation, in the middle of a demonic invasion.

-During normal times, most demons are Ogres and Orcs, which requires brute strength for the most part. Boys could more easily take care of that.

-A female hunter would have to fight against a succubus without worrying about seduction magic. They would definitely be more effective against the succubi. But considering that they (succubi) are rare and you have Iron Will to take care of that problem, only special cases are open for women to be recruited into the hunters.

-------
Hunters work with what they have. If necessary, they would bring more women from places like the Hammerfall Tribe that is a more egalitarian society (Atessatia being the leader of the Hammerfall Hunters for example). But they usually draft from the City States, who are less hostile to them.
It makes perfect sense. You really came up with several reasons for it.

Now I wonder how future eras will handke that. But that is a thing to ponder on 2028.

• Red Heart

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
It makes perfect sense. You really came up with several reasons for it.

Now I wonder how future eras will handke that. But that is a thing to ponder on 2028.
The more the series advance in time, the better it will resemble the modern values of our society.

I wished to make a more grounded reality for SC. It pains a bit to close a few doors for interesting characters in this Era (for example, a female hunter), but I also wish to show how the world itself evolves as well.

From primitive patriarchal societies of old to the new egalitarian days on our modern age :)

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
The more the series advance in time, the better it will resemble the modern values of our society.

I wished to make a more grounded reality for SC. It pains a bit to close a few doors for interesting characters in this Era (for example, a female hunter), but I also wish to show how the world itself evolves as well.

From primitive patriarchal societies of old to the new egalitarian days on our modern age :)
You're adapting the Crusades for the next era, right? Then it will be interesting to see your take on the religious fervor of the time.

• Red Heart

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Tomorrow me and Kain will reveal our new work together! Plenty of information and new girls to show with the awesome art you guys already know from Kain himself!

If you are curious, consider supporting us on Patreon! We are working hard to bring you guys the best!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Hmm, I certainly dont like Devil-V's art as much as Kain, but its still great, it'll be a fine replacement. Really happy to see StormFeder join, his preview looks great. Hopefully the new artists stick, switching art styles mid game always sucks.

Also you say the new game is "all about the girls," will it still be male protag?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hmm, I certainly dont like Devil-V's art as much as Kain, but its still great, it'll be a fine replacement. Really happy to see StormFeder join, his preview looks great. Hopefully the new artists stick, switching art styles mid game always sucks.

Also you say the new game is "all about the girls," will it still be male protag?
Yes, the protagonist is still a male. When I say focused on them it means that instead of a big story, with multiple choices like SC is, it will be all about the girls. Giving them gifts, interacting with them, unlocking their hentai scenes, etc.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Fauser123

Jan 1, 2021
I like your idea of making short games. The main game and warlock saga have great lore but got too big too fast with weak gameplay. Just don't make the mistake of quantity over quality when instructing a dev to make a game. It's way too easy and tempting, especially on RPGM (i-e don't make the equivalent of the MGQ paradox collab DLC).

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Yes, the protagonist is still a male. When I say focused on them it means that instead of a big story, with multiple choices like SC is, it will be all about the girls. Giving them gifts, interacting with them, unlocking their hentai scenes, etc.
That's an interesting one. So far the main game and Warlock are both more 'lore-focused', as in its more of a story with hentai scenes being a huge side thing. The main game has the scenes as a lose-get-raped thing, while Warlock is rape-to-win... That sounds so wrong but whatever...

I'll be looking forward to when that comes out hahaha.

Though out of curiosity, you mentioned that Warlock is on hold, so I'm assuming you're putting it on hold until the main game progresses or you release another game?

Reactions: xelemental

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
That's an interesting one. So far the main game and Warlock are both more 'lore-focused', as in its more of a story with hentai scenes being a huge side thing. The main game has the scenes as a lose-get-raped thing, while Warlock is rape-to-win... That sounds so wrong but whatever...

I'll be looking forward to when that comes out hahaha.

Though out of curiosity, you mentioned that Warlock is on hold, so I'm assuming you're putting it on hold until the main game progresses or you release another game?
Yep! Warlock Saga art is being developed, but I'll only go back to it after after the release of Eden Crest.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes