RPGM Completed Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center [Final] [Touhou-marupon-dou]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
View attachment 2656040
this seem important but completely untranslated , anyone know what it is ?
I believe thats a summary of H related things. So top line is First blowjob service at respective member of the flying family monsters ( so very first is harpy, the cockatrice etc), next line is 2nd visit also at flying, next two lines are same but for beast family and so it foes on. It's too much kanji for me to figure anything definitive about the last three but I got a moderate guess the very last line is for the heroes, or at least related to the humans.

Edit: So quick testing had me half right, It was a scene collector but not for service scenes. the above half was for first/second breeding session. No idea on the 2nd half.

Last edited:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
ngl the MTL is some very bad poetry but hey I'm still very thankful that you uploaded this Griinch, and thanks for the included save! Can't have too many breeding games.

Just wondering if there's a specific gallery function or if it's just the scenes you get while walking around in the base (service + breeding rooms)?

amusedhf

Dec 20, 2018
God I hope this gets translated. MTL is unusable for games with this much text, both in story and mechanics

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
It's a good game, but it gets quite sad towards the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically sums up most Marupon games. Even if the 'good' endings themselves aren't depressing, there'll still be a lot of depressing content if you actually get a decent translation. Great art, always gonna play 'em, but always comes with a story and circumstances that make you sad. Especially with how the Circle fetishizes women turned into eternal breeders as they're in a place frozen/locked in time from the outside world in most of their games/collections.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
this game is about demons who invade a population of native people. The MTL translate that weird but she's a pretty good looking demon so i'll play this game.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Played this with Mtools translated, and H-Scene has few 'variations' per scene and a lot of text.
Game mechanic seems interesting though... Seems interesting since I never bothered playing more after a
few H-Scenes and never even got to the breeding and battle part :KEK:
Guess I'm not really into games with a few pics on an H-scene, but with a lot of text :KEK:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Ok ok i'm getting syntaxed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyone know how to solve it? aparently i'm not the only one to get it, the guy that made a review also got it, i edited my save, but dont seem to solve by unediting it, dont even know if has something to do cuz i just edit the level cap of the monsters, thanks in advance for response

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I could almost deal with the MTL botching what looks like a decent story, but once I actually finished the prologue bit, the menu's explanations are literally unreadable. Text run off the screen and the explanation about stats are incoherent.
Like what the fuck, dude. This already looks like one of those games that'll take days to beat. I'm not about to waste additional time out of my day to make sense of this. Hard pass.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Sadly, gonna drop the game for now.

Botchered story
Messed up Tutorial UI due to text overflowing out of screen.
Untranslated skills and MTL gribbish guide.
Unskippable breeding animation.
Monotonous and repetitive grinding to get a stronger party

What a waste of a promising game that has a really cool, nice-looking, and lovable protagonist.

TatsumaruOZ

Jan 30, 2019
Fck, this game looks good, but the MTL is so fking bad!!! i hope some good translator take this game.

Mr Kurtt

Sep 10, 2017
So, even though English is not my native language, I never had problems playing games with MTL, and for the first time I'm having it, the problem is not the wrong translations, I used some basic logic to understand, the big problem is the lack of translations in important parts, without knowing the translation of the skills it is totally unplayable, I deeply hope that at least they translate the skills with MTL because I really liked the game

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes