4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Well, this is my stats and I have one idea. Im opening skills randomly for example im learned endurance 1 and 2 as the last. Maybe this is broke game?
View attachment 1183034
Oh no... you're wearing the Demon Suit, which I thought was what you meant. :ROFLMAO:

You don't get the Black Suit from Eve, the other succubus in the game. The thread has the answers you seek, but you can get started by buying up all the Sexy Clothes at the supermarket, then talking to Serena's friend when prompted for a special shopping trip.

Koffhite

Jul 13, 2019
Oh no... you're wearing the Demon Suit, which I thought was what you meant. :ROFLMAO:

You don't get the Black Suit from Eve, the other succubus in the game. The thread has the answers you seek, but you can get started by buying up all the Sexy Clothes at the supermarket, then talking to Serena's friend when prompted for a special shopping trip.
Well, now i have problem with finging Selens's friend after teaching, and if I talk to her before teaching, then she only praises the clothes what i bought before and I say in advance that I bought all the sexy clothes
UPD: LOL, Im bought garterbelt, while im wearing garterbelt :/ , anyway thx for help :)

Reactions: makeitso

CoyoteTango9

May 9, 2021
Help, I need help, I'm stuck in the game, I go to the part where after saving Aria the visits in the sauna and they have relationships, but from there I don't know where I should go, I went to see the archmage and serena tells me that I shouldn't be there, I don't know what to do in the orc village, every time I go in they say I can't come in, they are making babies, I have the anniversary version

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Help, I need help, I'm stuck in the game, I go to the part where after saving Aria the visits in the sauna and they have relationships, but from there I don't know where I should go[...]
Take a look at "Main Quest Walkthrough.txt" in the game's folder. Mine says:

- Go back to hot springs for Aria event + cutscene.
- Go back home, use the bed.

Reactions: CoyoteTango9

CoyoteTango9

May 9, 2021
Take a look at "Main Quest Walkthrough.txt" in the game's folder. Mine says:

- Go back to hot springs for Aria event + cutscene.
- Go back home, use the bed.
Thank you very much, do you also know what it takes to finish the science club event? I stayed on the roof

CoyoteTango9

May 9, 2021
Do you mean how to progress the club questline from a certain point? Or a specific event like the festival booth?
The first, since every time I went to the club he told me that I should think if I should face them, then I went with Stan and followed other steps that led me to the roof where I skipped a flashback of the display being exhibited, then I lost track of what to do

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The first, since every time I went to the club he told me that I should think if I should face them[...]
Okay, if you're at the point where Serena is ready to challenge the club, then you need to make sure she doesn't lose: she needs to resist hypno mindbreaking in the chair and also needs an insider to help her. For the first, I recommend buying the appropriate amulet. For the second, you need to talk to the member the club has brainwashed and persuade them to help.

More info on step 2: The brainwashed club member left Serena the note that starts the ball rolling on Serena remembering what's been done to her under hypnosis. The second note looks like a love letter on Serena's desk in the classroom. If the note is missing, look behind the utility shed, one screen left of the school's main entrance. If there is a student there, talk to them wearing the basic teacher suit with trousers, no skirts (the brainwashing prevents the student from interacting with provocative outfits).

That should get you to the Good End!
Does anyone know how to open the door next to the teachers' classroom? it just tells me closed
The door next to the staff room is relevant later in the game, progress the main plot for now. If memory serves, it's usable in the Fantasy/Alternative School. I'm hazy on when you access that, but I believe it to be in the endgame.

Reactions: CoyoteTango9

CoyoteTango9

May 9, 2021
Okay, if you're at the point where Serena is ready to challenge the club, then you need to make sure she doesn't lose: she needs to resist hypno mindbreaking in the chair and also needs an insider to help her. For the first, I recommend buying the appropriate amulet. For the second, you need to talk to the member the club has brainwashed and persuade them to help.

More info on step 2: The brainwashed club member left Serena the note that starts the ball rolling on Serena remembering what's been done to her under hypnosis. The second note looks like a love letter on Serena's desk in the classroom. If the note is missing, look behind the utility shed, one screen left of the school's main entrance. If there is a student there, talk to them wearing the basic teacher suit with trousers, no skirts (the brainwashing prevents the student from interacting with provocative outfits).

That should get you to the Good End!

The door next to the staff room is relevant later in the game, progress the main plot for now. If memory serves, it's usable in the Fantasy/Alternative School. I'm hazy on when you access that, but I believe it to be in the endgame.
Thank you very much, one more question, where do I find the last missing crystal to activate the portal in the secret room of the Archmage's appsents?

CoyoteTango9

May 9, 2021
Thank you very much, one more question, where do I find the last missing crystal to activate the portal in the secret room of the Archmage's appsents?

Mystic7

Oct 24, 2017
after aria is gone .. how to get to the shrine's second floor ? serena is telling i dont need to go there

and where to find the power crystal?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hoo boy... it has been so long since I even looked at the final fight. I honestly don't remember, sorry. o_O Maybe the thread knows?

CoyoteTango9

May 9, 2021
Behind the school there is a hut without a door, is there an event of it or is it just decoration? If it is an event, how do I activate it?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Behind the school there is a hut without a door, is there an event of it or is it just decoration? If it is an event, how do I activate it?
Take an early train wearing pants (try with and without the undies). If you are at a certain level, your pants will need a small repair and Serena will start looking for ways to repair the pants.

Reactions: Mystic7

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
When I go to the Science Club for the second brainwashing, it gives me a message about preventing me from teleporting to Ahn. That kind of sounds like it blocks that whole part of the game off, which seems big. Am I not understanding it correctly? Like is it just a short term block or does it mean at the end of the line or something else?

I made a save and tried going through with it and then later that night it seems like I could still teleport there, though I'm not sure if I failed the event in the Science Club, since I rejected the command to not wear underwear.

Basically, I'm wondering if I continue to do the Science Club stuff, does that stop me from doing other parts of the game?

Edit: Sorry, I didn't search far back enough in the posts. It sounds like it's just temporary, according to this post.

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
At most, you'll get a Bad End. No Dead Ends in the style of Sierra adventure games, and no gating of content (beyond some temporary restrictions for storytelling purposes as above). More of a quest/episode structure than a linear story.

PS No fail states as such, either. Some scenes do change depending on Serena's stats and choices, but you get the full experience either way. The variety is where the fun in replaying games in a different style or order of events lies, I feel.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes