maments

Dec 27, 2022
Alright then - the camping trip and going to the beach!! :cool:
You unlock the camping and beach trip by buying the tickets for them in the store (no not a tab/window online store, you have to go to a store - teleport or on foot and buy the tickets. These are available once Hazuki mentions there is a store, you'll start getting money after that - about 4-5k yen per day if you did the social/ecchi bar grind. Wait for 2-3 days and you'll have 10-15k stored up.)

Triggering the beach/camp trip - soon as you wake up, go down the stairs, Hazuki will be in the hallway on the first floor, interact with her then pick either camping or beach. I went camping ---> beach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next post gonna be Omatsuri festival event, "special scenes" you can unlock in overall game, as well as a reason why gallery doesn't fully unlock after you finish the game (in case you don't interact with the succubus girl that pops up in Hazuki's parents room on 25th day and forward).
help, after BBQ i didnt see her washing the dishes

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
I was cleaning my laptop and deleted the game by accident. Does anyone have a 100% save file?

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
I really liked the game, it's a shame there aren't more outdoor events from the sea and the camp like going to a movie or a restaurant

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
That's quite sad for me that the devs ignore everyone and still try to push with the game engine as it is.
If one of them ever read this, please at least add this to your game:
C:
// TODO: Put this into initialization method of the game to always use Japanese locale.
System.Globalization.CultureInfo ci = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("ja-JP");
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = ci;
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = ci;
For the rest of us here is a patch that fixes big crossed close button and black screens bug of the Outing DLC v2.0.
To apply it unpack the .cmd file into the game's folder where the .exe is and run it.
Thank you

Whatwhatio

Jul 26, 2020
is there a chance this gets a decensor patch? The artstyle is so hot
Not what you're looking for but I made a bunch of AI gens of her you might like

You'll need to sign in to see most of the images though as Civitai block seeing 18+ images if not signed in

Reactions: ronzion`

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
One of my favorite games, the animation is very beautiful and a girl that the player fucks is so successful in pleasing the player every time, but there are also bad things 1. In order to progress, you have to press chat every time to express her affection for you, you can do it on the first day, so every day The latter is useless in progress and thing 2. There isn't too much to do. It's true that there are many places to interact with the girl, but I felt too little and could add a few more interactions with the girl.
such as going to the cinema or to a restaurant or an additional addition that is to fuck her while the parents are at home that way it will be a new interest to try not to be found out and besides this is a great game I hope there will be a sequel

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes