Baronthunder

Nov 14, 2021
I downloaded the game, but there's only voice over for cut scene dialogues. There's no voice over for "Talk" dialogues. Is that normal? It was intentional with the recollection hint words like "Etch", right?

Last edited:

Baronthunder

Nov 14, 2021
View attachment 2030199

Overview:
You're spending a boring summer vacation cooped up in your postage stamp-sized apartment, when you receive a call from your relative's mom.
It seems she and her husband are going on a trip, so they want you to come back to the countryside, and look after your old childhood friend Hazuki for a while.
Well, it certainly beats melting here in the city, so you decide to accept the offer.
So you start preparing for the journey...​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-01
Release Date: 2021-03-25
Developer: Dieselmine - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Miscellaneous:

Note: see Installation section (above) about running the multilingual version

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Fan Saves

View attachment 2030198 View attachment 2030200 View attachment 2030201 View attachment 2030202 View attachment 2030203

I downloaded the game, but there's only voice over for cut scene dialogues. There's no voice over for "Talk" dialogues. Is that normal? There's no voice for aunt, too. It was intentional with the recollection hint words like "Etch", right?

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I downloaded the game, but there's only voice over for cut scene dialogues. There's no voice over for "Talk" dialogues. Is that normal? There's no voice for aunt, too. It was intentional with the recollection hint words like "Etch", right?
Yes, it's normal.

jojorabid

Apr 13, 2024
How do I unlock (go) to the Matsuri Festival? The scenes got unlocked when I used the code, but I couldn't find how to attend the festival in game. Also the 'footjob in school uniform' scene.

Yukikoo00

Apr 13, 2024
I just finished the game, and I was quite sad at the end because the main character had to return to town
I hope they can meet soon

Huck132

Nov 22, 2023
it still have problem that it dont save the data for me when i quit the game, how can i fix it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If a game isn't saving make sure it isn't somewhere protected, if you using WinRAR and playing it from the archive then try extract it. With this game manually save as it won't do it automatically.

jojorabid

Apr 13, 2024
The festival automatically happens at a set date towards the end of the holiday. After going to the festival and the two trips find Hazuki when she's in the uniform doing homework, she should have the option to get the footjob.
Do you know what date? because it didn't trigger for me. Do the trips have to be after the festival? because I had them at like day 15. Also does she have to wait by the door like for when you go to the trips and talk to her, or it just plays automatically when the day starts?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i don't have the lust level, i have only the love gauge... i don't have sex scene
It should be already installed to the game here, but no sex stuff sounds like you have the Steam game without the R-18 patch. Their patches can be found on the Dieselmine-Int'l- twitter.

jojorabid

Apr 13, 2024
The festival automatically happens at a set date towards the end of the holiday. After going to the festival and the two trips find Hazuki when she's in the uniform doing homework, she should have the option to get the footjob.
I got to the festival. I think my issue first time was that I started the camp side mission on 17th and it went over night, so on 18 morning I wasn't home for the Mitsuri scene sequence to start, so I missed it. However I'm still not getting the "school uniform footjob scene". She usually sits in her yellow shirt at the desk in her room.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes