• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goldentree577

Jun 29, 2018
For the ones who are strugling to run this on Android you can use winlator mod mr.J (you can find it on foxrain chanel on youtube)
Settings i used: wine 8.3, Dx wrapper: box 10.21.23 unity, turnip+zink, dxvk 1.10.3(essencial)
Controls: select input control, mouse type, you can move by pressing MLB, the character will walk the direction your cursor is poiting

Last edited:
Reactions: azginkedyy
Jul 23, 2018
That's quite sad for me that the devs ignore everyone and still try to push with the game engine as it is.
If one of them ever read this, please at least add this to your game:
C:
// TODO: Put this into initialization method of the game to always use Japanese locale.
System.Globalization.CultureInfo ci = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("ja-JP");
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = ci;
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = ci;
For the rest of us here is a patch that fixes big crossed close button and black screens bug of the Outing DLC v2.0.
To apply it unpack the .cmd file into the game's folder where the .exe is and run it.
Life saver!!!

Aug 11, 2022
Hey guys, I'm having an issue which I can't see my money number and date. I think my game's version is 2.0, downloaded from here, does any of you know the solution to this bug?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not heard of the calendar and money count being missing. Maybe one of problems locale can cause, or something forcing the game to resize.

daitan

Dec 7, 2023
Đảm bảo bạn đã đặt múi giờ và ngôn ngữ bằng tiếng Anh. Trình mô phỏng ngôn ngữ không hoạt động với 64Bit, vì vậy, nếu không, bạn thực sự cần phải thay đổi chúng hoặc sử dụng NTLEA. Không phải do Steam.

Thậm chí còn có một chủ đề thảo luận trên Steam đề xuất bản vá ngôn ngữ cũ của Surgy cho trò chơi cơ bản tại đây.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

nó không hoạt động

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes