4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
The achievements gallery has been implemented by the Author in 0.55.

The pictures gallery was in the game until 0.4 and dropped by the Author in 0.5.

The scenes replay gallery is in the unofficial walkthrough mod. As far as I can remember the walkthrough mod works with 0.5, but it's not working with 0.55.
I am using 0.5.5 and the mod gallery works there.
I assume that the mod gallery replaces the original gallery as I cannot see any gallery apart from the one in the mod made by OscarSix.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I assume that the mod gallery replaces the original gallery as I cannot see any gallery apart from the one in the mod made by OscarSix.
On my build, the gallery is integrated to the achievement system. Some of the achievements you unlock come with rewards and galleries.

Reactions: Ghostly and Wookie

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Which updates did you play?

OscarSix's mod implemented a replay scenes gallery. The Author never made a replay scenes gallery: the Author made a pictures gallery in 0.1-0.4

Since the Author removed his gallery in 0.5, the modded 0.5 game has the modded scenes gallery AND the old picture gallery which does NOT include any pictures from the new 0.5 update (0.1-0.4 pictures only).

Then the Author created a brand new achievements gallery in 0.55 (which is a picture gallery).

I have no idea what's in the modded 0.55 game since I didn't use any mod in it.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
want real patience? wait for a new album from Tool, Rammstein, Guns N Roses or Metallica :LOL: :LOL:
btw i may be a metalhead but because of this game i started listening to Blackpink
whaaaaaaat? Blackpink?

Sir. you've peaked my interest. i may have to check this out now. these days i'm kinda crushing a lot on Secret Number and Itzy, but always :love: for Blackpink.

(for those that have no clue, my youtube account is same name and might have a public playlist or two)

Apr 11, 2020
Inside the Summer Scent folder, you'll see a folder called "game." Put the incest patch in the "game" folder.
okay now for this newer version update i last had it when it was at 0.4.1 so how do i get it updated or do i need to restart the game all over???

Mar 16, 2020
okay now for this newer version update i last had it when it was at 0.4.1 so how do i get it updated or do i need to restart the game all over???
You have to download the new upload, but the saves for the previous update you played (0.4.1) should still be present. This is because they're stored in a different Renpy folder. So in the new version, when you go to load saves, you should be able to start from where you stopped.

There was an update awhile back, if I am remembering correctly, that did force users to start over from the beginning, but I'm not sure when that was.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
You have to download the new upload, but the saves for the previous update you played (0.4.1) should still be present. This is because they're stored in a different Renpy folder. So in the new version, when you go to load saves, you should be able to start from where you stopped.

There was an update awhile back, if I am remembering correctly, that did force users to start over from the beginning, but I'm not sure when that was.
Though it would be better to start over to get the achievements if one is interested in them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev Update #94
Summer Scent » Devlog

Not much to say this week.

I'm still working on posing scene 6. So far, I've posed about 70% of the shots I've planned. I hope to finish it this weekend, maybe by Monday.

A lot of the remaining shots are very "static" so it should be doable.

The rendering is lagging a bit behind. I'm not worried by the rendering speed, however. I'm more concerned about the heat. It's getting hot in here. So far my GPU is holding the line but I'm still a bit concerned about the rising temperatures. During winter, rendering made it go up to 65c. The max temperature is now about 70c and it's going to get hotter with summer. My hardware should be fine but I can't help but worry a bit.

I'm going to water cool everything in the very near future. I hope it will help.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 1 will contain 13 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 6 are written.
  • Scene 1 to 5 are posed and rendered. 70% of scene 6 is posed.
  • Scene 1 to 5 are coded.
  • 20 103 words, 3567 lines of code, 357 shots are posed and 312 are rendered.
  • 10 environments have been reworked.
  • I'm currently posing scene 6.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
da1.jpg

there is always a chance .. with me .. to you ... oh baby.

da2.jpg

We are nose touching eachother with the fervor of discovery.

da3.jpg

I feel devoured. I feel my hunger tighten my gut and spring my tongue right into her.​

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #95

Sorry, I'm a bit late for that Dev Update.
Scene 6 is fully posed. I had to rework a few shots because I decided at the last moment to change Kelly's outfit.
Scene 6 is 109 shots in total.
I wrote scene 7. The first and the second draft are done. I'll probably still rewrite it a bit while posing but I'm confident it's 95 % definitive. It's a pretty short scene: about 1500 words total, split into two parts. There is almost no interaction, so it should be fairly easy to pose.
Now, for a bit of hardware drama.
I took my workstation back to the workshop on Friday so that they could install the new GPU and the water-cooling loop. The new GPU works perfectly. The water-cooling however, doesn't. Temperatures at rest are ok, but not while under load. They are worse than what I previously experimented while on air cooling. So something is definitely wrong.
I should be able to pose my shots without problems but I stopped rendering. I'll wait for my set-up to work properly to resume the rendering.
So, I have to make a new appointment with the workshop to get that checked. I'm a bit discouraged by this situation. I know my hardware isn't at risk and that's just some lost time. But still, it's annoying and stressful.

The quick sum up :
  • Scenes 1 to 6 are written.
  • Scenes 1 to 6 are posed.
  • Scenes 1 to 5 are rendered. Half of Scene 6 is rendered.
  • Scenes 1 to 5 are coded.
  • 22 000 words, 3567 lines of code, 391 shots are posed and 342 are rendered.
  • I'm currently posing scene 7.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Kelly's new outfit. :love:
1624139238441.png
A random preview of her new outfit.
Once I saw it I knew I had to use it and write it in the story.
Of course, it's a nightmare to use as it has to be simulated every time I change Kelly's pose. But it looks nice, right?

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #96

How about a little Dev Update?
Scene 7 is posed and queued for rendering.
Scene 9 is half-written. Yes, scene 9. I had to skip scene 8 because, for some reasons, I couldn't work on it at the moment. So I worked on scene 9 instead. It's a medium-sized scene with about 2000 words at the moment. It should get bigger than 3000 words. Most of the posing for that scene should be easy too but we'll see about that when I'll get there.
I'm going to finish writing scene 9 this weekend and then go back to scene 8. Scene 8 is going to be a big and "intense" scene, in several ways.
My workstation had another adventure at the workshop. They fixed the water-cooling loop and it seems to work properly now. However the whole thing still gets pretty hot, but it's probably because there is now double the heat to dissipate, as there are now two GPUs, and that's enough heat to saturate my room. I've rendered for a large part of this Friday and the temperatures were nicely low in the morning but slowly roses through the day as the heat in the room became pretty much unbearable.
So, I think it's working properly but I'll need some more ventilation. I'll also have to look into undervolting as it seems to make wonders in keeping GPUs cool under load.
I think we're back in the rendering business.
I'm late on the bonus renders!
I'll work on it starting this weekend.

The quick sum up :
  • Scenes 1 to 7 are written. Half of scene 9 is written.
  • Scenes 1 to 7 are posed.
  • Scenes 1 to 5 are rendered. Half of Scene 6 is rendered.
  • Scenes 1 to 5 are coded.
  • 24 186 words, 3567 lines of code, 435 shots are posed and 360 are rendered.
  • I'm currently writing scene 9 (but I skipped scene 8).

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Cap, after the last 0.5 update (1070 renders, 88k words), which took over 10 months, you realized it was too long and wanted to split the next day to be about twice as fast, so put out about an update after ~5-6 months. Now it's another 5 months (4 months since 0.5.5) and it's about halfway done. It looks like it will be another 10 months. Do you have an explanation..it's the hardware issues? This is not a criticism, just a question about what could be the reason.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes