4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
This is really a great game. Eve as a character and her model are superb, one of my favorites in any VN.

There are a lot of paths with differences both major and subtle that I didn't appreciate on an initial playthrough, so there is a lot of content that is really easy to miss. Perhaps my sole gripe would be that some of these 'key' decisions that lock/unlock these paths are not really discernible based on narrative context or available information. A hint or warning would be appreciated for some of these as a quality-of-life improvement so that I'm not reliant on walkthroughs (which I generally try to avoid).

I also wish there was a path for Eve/Cassie love that didn't involve the phone call from Jane. There's a 'corruption' undertone to Jane's call that, IMO, unnecessarily detracts from the throuple relationship. I'd prefer if the Jane call supports a harem ending involving Kelly, but could otherwise be avoided for the throuple ending.
Funny. That was the part that I most enjoyed. I only realized that I had missed huge amounts of content when I read the comments. This is exactly what I hope for in a virtual novel: you make your choices and you get your experience.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Funny. That was the part that I most enjoyed. I only realized that I had missed huge amounts of content when I read the comments. This is exactly what I hope for in a virtual novel: you make your choices and you get your experience.
This is exactly what happened to me with the first playthrough I did. I friendzoned myself with the girls, thought it was a damn interesting game even tho a bit on the "blueballs" side, then realized reading the comments here I missed so much content.
Spent two more days playing and trying to find all the different routes available.

I love this and especially how I still find some unread lines once in a while.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is it normal for the game to take about 6 months to update?
It's not complete, but one update period?
I'm sorry if my question was rude.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sorry to bother. Are we expecting an Android port anytime soon? :) Tnx!
ofc we are expecting...we are in the 6th month now, just a few months more, hopefully:unsure:
till that, why dont you check 0.5 android posts, just do search the thread you should find it quite easily;)

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Hey everyone. This game looks great and I want to check it out, but I am a little put off by all the comments talking about the 'Bad Ending' and how difficult it is to avoid. Can anyone maybe clarify that a bit?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hey everyone. This game looks great and I want to check it out, but I am a little put off by all the comments talking about the 'Bad Ending' and how difficult it is to avoid. Can anyone maybe clarify that a bit?
There's an avoidable bad end in one of the paths.

If you don't want to try your luck, you can find the necessary steps to avoid it in this thread.
There's also a wallkthrough.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev Update #98

I got my second shot of Moderna this week and it took its toll on me. I've spent a couple of days in a rather sorry state that wasn't really favourable to writing but I still managed to advance a bit.

I'm not done with writing scene 8 though. I worked on it the whole week but couldn't finish. I still have one path to write in and it's a big one. The scene just reached the 10k words mark. Once complete it will probably be about 13 k words.

That also means that I'll have to produce about 260 renders for that scene alone. If I want to keep the render/word ratio I'm aiming at for Day 6, that is. It's going to take some time to pose.

So far, I'm rather happy with what I wrote and I haven't rewritten much of it. Depending on the path you're in you'll have a steamy scene or something more emotional... or something else. I hope you'll like it!

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 1 will contain 13 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 7 and 9 are written. 80% of scene 8 is written.
  • Scenes 1 to 7 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 1 to 5 are coded.
  • 35 576 words, 3567 lines of code, 435 shots are posed and rendered.
  • 10 environments have been reworked.
  • I'm currently writing scene 8.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Stumbled across this game today. I really really like just how different the routes get depending on the choices.

I went for a loving threesome route the first time and was kinda disappointed with no actual sex, but then really intrigued by just how different things go if you start to go for the dom/sub path options.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Feeling this summer fever already?
Horny much?
How many games do you play daily to wear this virus down?

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Dumb question, is it possible to have a full Eve love route without involving Cassie in any way?

I've gotten 2 variations of the scene were she walks in on the MC and Eve early in the morning only to freak out because the MC kissed her earlier. (The topless and grinding scenes)

Also, is it possible to do a threesome route without Cassie going full bdsm?

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes