4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Dumb question, is it possible to have a full Eve love route without involving Cassie in any way?

I've gotten 2 variations of the scene were she walks in on the MC and Eve early in the morning only to freak out because the MC kissed her earlier. (The topless and grinding scenes)

Also, is it possible to do a threesome route without Cassie going full bdsm?
Yes and yes.

Kissing Cassie is not required to Eve love route, and you can get the throuple without triggering Cassie Dom path.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Yes and yes.

Kissing Cassie is not required to Eve love route, and you can get the throuple without triggering Cassie Dom path.
I didn't know that. What are the crucial choices to have the throuple path? Cause I really hate femdom.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I didn't know that. What are the crucial choices to have the throuple path? Cause I really hate femdom.
For the throuple:
Kiss Cassie (this open her love path, feet massage open dom path)
Kiss Eve (that a plus, her love path open in Jack s room in the evening)
Follow Cassie in lingerie store.
Originally you needed 71 or more with each of the girls, but I think now you only need 65+.
Choose "it was a difficult morning" at Cassie's home (if you decide not to meet Kelly) or "I don't accept that" in the evening with Eve after visiting Cassie (with Cassie in the room you have to choose the options that lead to the talk, not push for the sexual scenes).
Finally, you have to tell Cassie everything on day 5 and tell her that you can't choose.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
For the throuple:
Kiss Cassie (this open her love path, feet massage open dom path)
Kiss Eve (that a plus, her love path open in Jack s room in the evening)
Follow Cassie in lingerie store.
Originally you needed 71 or more with each of the girls, but I think now you only need 65+.
Choose "it was a difficult morning" at Cassie's home (if you decide not to meet Kelly) or "I don't accept that" in the evening with Eve after visiting Cassie (with Cassie in the room you have to choose the options that lead to the talk, not push for the sexual scenes).
Finally, you have to tell Cassie everything on day 5 and tell her that you can't choose.
Thank you so much!

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I had played the game and followed the path of submissive Eve and Cassie Dom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats the way the scene is or I´m missing the chance that she join us? Eve is 55Af/68sub and Cassie 46/37

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
It's funny. I've been aware of this game for a while now, and must have looked at the first page and description several months, maybe even a year ago. The impression I got was that it about a 18 year old MC, his bitchy sister and her BFF, and that it would be a short game. I expected it to be just a fap-fest, and I rarely find those very interesting.
Being a little bored and looking for a new game, and seeing it on the banner thing at the top, I thought I'd give it a try anyway yesterday.

I'm glad I did.

This is a really good game, with some psychological and emotional depth to it I did not expect. I finished a run and I didn't get any sex scenes, except for the dreaded foot job :) After that I avoided any choices that added Dom-points, but I've apparently misunderstood how those work. Regardless, I'm heading over to Patreon in a minute to sub, even if it won't be with much.

Why are my favourite games the ones I almost miss (something somewhat similar happened with Hillside - btw you and Dark Blue should cross-promote)?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
It's funny. I've been aware of this game for a while now, and must have looked at the first page and description several months, maybe even a year ago. The impression I got was that it about a 18 year old MC, his bitchy sister and her BFF, and that it would be a short game. I expected it to be just a fap-fest, and I rarely find those very interesting.
Being a little bored and looking for a new game, and seeing it on the banner thing at the top, I thought I'd give it a try anyway yesterday.

I'm glad I did.

This is a really good game, with some psychological and emotional depth to it I did not expect. I finished a run and I didn't get any sex scenes, except for the dreaded foot job :) After that I avoided any choices that added Dom-points, but I've apparently misunderstood how those work. Regardless, I'm heading over to Patreon in a minute to sub, even if it won't be with much.

Why are my favourite games the ones I almost miss (something somewhat similar happened with Hillside - btw you and Dark Blue should cross-promote)?
Thank you !
My communication and advertising materials are probably a bit off. I should work on that. But there are so many things to do...

You still have quite a bit of content to play through. I hope you'll like it!

I haven't played Hillside yet. I'll give it a try soon!

Reactions: Ghostly and Jarulf

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I've been reading this thread, and I realise there's lots of stuff I haven't seen yet, even if I'm not into femdom (though some light lez femdom I don't mind as much - not expecting to see that in this game though).

Hillside is very good, not entirely without flaws, or creative choices that aren't to my taste, but that goes for any game (except for yours of course...) ;-)
If you want an engaging story and conflicted characters, do give it a try.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #99

I finished writing scene 8 as planned. It's 13 500 words in total. That scene has a lot of variants, and most of them are pretty eventful. I already reworked some parts of my first draft. I'm mostly satisfied with what I wrote, there shouldn't be any major rewrite during the posing.
I initially planned about 280 renders for that scene but that's probably too much. I don't think I need 30 renders of Jack reading something on the screen of his laptop. I'll have to find a solution to bring visual change and movement without making useless render. Maybe pseudo animations, like eye blinking, maybe simple expression transitions without movement... I have to try a few things while I'll pose and render that scene.
I also have a problem with the light I use. It's looking good, but light reflections on Jack's hairs aren't so great.

If I can't find a solution in the rendering settings, I'll have to either change the light or find a way to deal with it in post-processing. And I have to make a decision about that before I pose too many shots because if I have to edit and rerender hundreds of files it will be a colossal waste of time.
I have already started working on it and about 20 shots are posed. I don't expect to finish it next week unless some miracle happens.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 13 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 9 are written.
  • Scenes 1 to 7 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 1 to 5 are coded.
  • 39249 words, 3567 lines of code, 455 shots are posed and 435 are rendered.
  • I'm currently posing scene 8.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Random Bonus Render July 21 #03 - You make me happy when skies are gray.

1626609039726.png

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018

Dev Update #99

I finished writing scene 8 as planned. It's 13 500 words in total. That scene has a lot of variants, and most of them are pretty eventful. I already reworked some parts of my first draft. I'm mostly satisfied with what I wrote, there shouldn't be any major rewrite during the posing.
I initially planned about 280 renders for that scene but that's probably too much. I don't think I need 30 renders of Jack reading something on the screen of his laptop. I'll have to find a solution to bring visual change and movement without making useless render. Maybe pseudo animations, like eye blinking, maybe simple expression transitions without movement... I have to try a few things while I'll pose and render that scene.
I also have a problem with the light I use. It's looking good, but light reflections on Jack's hairs aren't so great.

If I can't find a solution in the rendering settings, I'll have to either change the light or find a way to deal with it in post-processing. And I have to make a decision about that before I pose too many shots because if I have to edit and rerender hundreds of files it will be a colossal waste of time.
I have already started working on it and about 20 shots are posed. I don't expect to finish it next week unless some miracle happens.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 13 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 9 are written.
  • Scenes 1 to 7 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 1 to 5 are coded.
  • 39249 words, 3567 lines of code, 455 shots are posed and 435 are rendered.
  • I'm currently posing scene 8.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain
Can't really see the problem with the light effects on the hair. Seems fine to me.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes