4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Is there a way to get Cassie over the 70 affection points needed for the threesome route while avoiding any/all DOM content? I can't seem to get it much above 60 if I turn that down.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Is there a way to get Cassie over the 70 affection points needed for the threesome route while avoiding any/all DOM content? I can't seem to get it much above 60 if I turn that down.
If you don't open the Dom path, those points don't count, and as I saw, the points needed in the trio are less now, just take into account the key answers

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Cap, after the last 0.5 update (1070 renders, 88k words), which took over 10 months, you realized it was too long and wanted to split the next day to be about twice as fast, so put out about an update after ~5-6 months. Now it's another 5 months (4 months since 0.5.5) and it's about halfway done. It looks like it will be another 10 months. Do you have an explanation..it's the hardware issues? This is not a criticism, just a question about what could be the reason.
I released v0.5 at the end of January, February was dedicated to bug fixes, the new UI, the achievement and galerie elements along with writing the outline and planning the scenes for v0.6. Most of March was spent reworking every set of the game. I rebuilt the kitchen from scratch and kitbashing everything took an indecent amount of time. I also spent some time learning how to use and convert my characters to genesis 8.1 and PBR skins.
In the end, I really started working on v0.6 part one at the end of March. So it's been about three months. I expected v0.6 part one to be about as big as v0.4, in terms of content and development time (that means about 4 months of work). But I also decided to improve my render per word ratio. Which means producing more renders and spending more time posing and rendering. In the end, I'm actually progressing faster than I did for v0.4. However, I can't help but wonder if it's worth it.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
This is really a great game. Eve as a character and her model are superb, one of my favorites in any VN.

There are a lot of paths with differences both major and subtle that I didn't appreciate on an initial playthrough, so there is a lot of content that is really easy to miss. Perhaps my sole gripe would be that some of these 'key' decisions that lock/unlock these paths are not really discernible based on narrative context or available information. A hint or warning would be appreciated for some of these as a quality-of-life improvement so that I'm not reliant on walkthroughs (which I generally try to avoid).

I also wish there was a path for Eve/Cassie love that didn't involve the phone call from Jane. There's a 'corruption' undertone to Jane's call that, IMO, unnecessarily detracts from the throuple relationship. I'd prefer if the Jane call supports a harem ending involving Kelly, but could otherwise be avoided for the throuple ending.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
This is really a great game. Eve as a character and her model are superb, one of my favorites in any VN.

There are a lot of paths with differences both major and subtle that I didn't appreciate on an initial playthrough, so there is a lot of content that is really easy to miss. Perhaps my sole gripe would be that some of these 'key' decisions that lock/unlock these paths are not really discernible based on narrative context or available information. A hint or warning would be appreciated for some of these as a quality-of-life improvement so that I'm not reliant on walkthroughs (which I generally try to avoid).

I also wish there was a path for Eve/Cassie love that didn't involve the phone call from Jane. There's a 'corruption' undertone to Jane's call that, IMO, unnecessarily detracts from the throuple relationship. I'd prefer if the Jane call supports a harem ending involving Kelly, but could otherwise be avoided for the throuple ending.
From what I saw, the call is very important in the Evelove path, if you follow that path, you will see that she is very determined from one day to the next (just because of the call), in the other routes it seems to me that it does not substantially modify anything, Cassie already had in mind to have relations with the MC, and even Eve's doubts are still there... including Kelly in the conversation contributes to the fact that it is not exactly about them and the MC, but rather it resorts to the curiosity that Jane awakened in Cassie and Eve.

As for the important decisions, it has already been discussed many times, I think it still has an excellent mechanic, making this game can not be passed as if it were a "harem game" until the repercussions begin, from the beginning you have to think twice about each option, even if they seem trifles.

ReHash

Apr 29, 2020
Just wanted to say that your writing absolutely rocks. The models and everything are excellent, but the writing is what makes the game stand out SO much more. <3

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
From what I saw, the call is very important in the Evelove path, if you follow that path, you will see that she is very determined from one day to the next (just because of the call), in the other routes it seems to me that it does not substantially modify anything, Cassie already had in mind to have relations with the MC, and even Eve's doubts are still there... including Kelly in the conversation contributes to the fact that it is not exactly about them and the MC, but rather it resorts to the curiosity that Jane awakened in Cassie and Eve.

As for the important decisions, it has already been discussed many times, I think it still has an excellent mechanic, making this game can not be passed as if it were a "harem game" until the repercussions begin, from the beginning you have to think twice about each option, even if they seem trifles.

Who's Jane? The girlfriend of MC's friend? And what phone call are you talking about? I played months ago and I don't remember.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Who's Jane? The girlfriend of MC's friend? And what phone call are you talking about? I played months ago and I don't remember.
Yes. She's the girl that Steve met on vacation who immediately has sex with him and is returning home with him. She'll probably steal his kidney in a later update ...

I wish she was a part of the 'lust' routes (sub/dom), but not the 'love' routes. An early decision to ignore Steve to help unlock the love routes would be my preference, but it's not my story to present.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
O
Yes. She's the girl that Steve met on vacation who immediately has sex with him and is returning home with him. She'll probably steal his kidney in a later update ...

I wish she was a part of the 'lust' routes (sub/dom), but not the 'love' routes. An early decision to ignore Steve to help unlock the love routes would be my preference, but it's not my story to present.
Oh, I see. Wow! She will be a LI?? Damn, lol. But I believe I'll keep Cassie and Eve, they're my favorite ones.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

I still haven't decided for or against an ingame hint system. I'm still thinking about it.

To be honest, I never intended that phone call to be seen as a corruption element.

Just wanted to say that your writing absolutely rocks. The models and everything are excellent, but the writing is what makes the game stand out SO much more. <3
Thank you !

O
Oh, I see. Wow! She will be a LI?? Damn, lol. But I believe I'll keep Cassie and Eve, they're my favorite ones.
Jane is not an LI.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
To be honest, I never intended that phone call to be seen as a corruption element.
Eve/Cassie are written to be more or less sexually innocent yet emotionally mature and intelligent. Their reaction to Jane's exhibitionism seems out of character. Their ability to handle the situation with MC draws from their own history and hidden feelings. By contrast, the Steve/Jane 'relationship' appears to be pure lust, which I'd imagine Eve/Cassie wouldn't so easily accept (i.e., 'oh that's just Jane haha') or allow to influence their own intimacy. I suppose I view it as a corruption undertone because Jane's exhibitionism serves as a plot element to help overcome their trepidation and explore their sexuality, and the resultant encounter is thus driven by lust rather than love. I'd imagine a love-driven relationship would express those feelings as a consequence of circumstances - the intensity of the romance being in proportion to the virtue of MC's actions ... in the present context, by overcoming the antagonist twins, spurning temptation (Kelly, Jane), and continuing to demonstrate positive character qualities.

I'll stop here, and simply thank the dev for participating in these forums. Hopefully the occasional positive interactions will outweigh the ever-present rampant toxicity.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Eve/Cassie are written to be more or less sexually innocent yet emotionally mature and intelligent. Their reaction to Jane's exhibitionism seems out of character. Their ability to handle the situation with MC draws from their own history and hidden feelings. By contrast, the Steve/Jane 'relationship' appears to be pure lust, which I'd imagine Eve/Cassie wouldn't so easily accept (i.e., 'oh that's just Jane haha') or allow to influence their own intimacy. I suppose I view it as a corruption undertone because Jane's exhibitionism serves as a plot element to help overcome their trepidation and explore their sexuality, and the resultant encounter is thus driven by lust rather than love. I'd imagine a love-driven relationship would express those feelings as a consequence of circumstances - the intensity of the romance being in proportion to the virtue of MC's actions ... in the present context, by overcoming the antagonist twins, spurning temptation (Kelly, Jane), and continuing to demonstrate positive character qualities.

I'll stop here, and simply thank the dev for participating in these forums. Hopefully the occasional positive interactions will outweigh the ever-present rampant toxicity.
That's interesting because Eve and Cassie's relative innocence, and Jane overwhelming lust, is pretty much the point of view I gave to Jack. However, we know by now that Jack is often proven wrong in his judgment of others. There is no truth in Summer Scent. Only points of view at a given moment.

Without spoiling much, I'll just say this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also.
For me, corruption is an active process. The corruptor wants to corrupt.
Jane never had any intention to corrupt anyone. That was a conversation where friends exchanged point of views and reflected on those.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Also.
For me, corruption is an active process. The corruptor wants to corrupt.
Jane never had any intention to corrupt anyone. That was a conversation where friends exchanged point of views and reflected on those.
While I don't see the call as too important (as I said in a previous post). I do get to see where he believes the corruption is coming from, and it's not from Jane, but from Steve's actions. All of Steve and Jack's conversations revolve around the situation of having Cassie and Eve in the house and encouraging Jack to do something.... That succession can be seen as an active attempt to corrupt....
But that wouldn't fit with Jack and Kelly's situation, and the call goes all the way through (actually, we the players don't know how that call impacts Kelly, yet).
Great job you did so that the player has both the facts and Jack's vision... You have to play all the path to understand that.

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
This might be the first game where I'll install a cheat or walkthrough, because based on what I'm reading in this thread and reviews, there is a... non-horrifying path through this game, and I'd like to see that. I made some misguided choices, unbeknownst to me, and am not sure which choices those were, so... cheat mods it is, I guess! (Which is a step up from where I was prior to reading this thread, which was to walk away from the game and never look back. Because damn. There might be harsher "bad endings" out there, but I haven't seen them yet.)

Reactions: Coaxmetal

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #97

Scene 6 and 7 are fully rendered. Thanks to a few days of cool weather, I was able to render on both GPUs for a while.
Scene 9 is written and I'm currently working on scene 8.
Scene 8 is one of the two big scenes of v0.6 part 1 (the other one being scene 13). So far it's about 4500 words and it will at least double in volume, more likely triple. On some paths, it's a "naughty" scene and I've already written a fair bit of steamy content for it. Writing it will probably take me a few days. I don't expect to finish before Tuesday. I'll then go directly into posing mode.
My proofreader sent me back the corrected scripts for scenes 1 to 4. I haven't yet reported the correction. I'll look into that this week.

The exclusive bonus renders for July have been voted.
I'll work on these two suggestions :
  • Eve, Cassie, Kelly, and MC all sitting on logs around a campfire at night. MC is playing the guitar while the girls watch and listen.
and
  • By the pool, Eve looking at Jack while caressing herself with an ice cube.

I've also been lacking in the preview render department. You can expect some more in the next weeks.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 13 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 7 and 9 are written. One third of scene 8 is written.
  • Scenes 1 to 7 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 1 to 5 are coded.
  • 29 996 words, 3567 lines of code, 435 shots are posed and rendered.
  • 10 environments have been reworked.
  • I'm currently writing scene 8.
You can follow my progress with this
Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I noticed that there is no harem tag for this game. I'm guessing that means I'll have to choose between the many love interests in the game?

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes