4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Well I am impressed, I just stumbled upon Summer Scent and loved working through to this point.
A different approach and some interesting dynamics being developed here, can't wait to enjoy the journey and see where it leads.
Thanks to The Naughty Captain for your work so far :)

BILLYTHEKICK

Mar 7, 2021
just to say, even if i loved playing this game once, i am still traumatized at the bad ending i got
after a month or more, i still afraid to try it again, even if i still think it's the one of the best game ever done here
i don't want to use walkthrough/cheat cause it kills all the fun, but i really don't want to fall into that nightmare i have encountered
please let me love the girls (i still think, you could add a mature woman, a Darla Crane maybe)
nothing usefull to say
i love my MC
i love the girls
i love the graphics/image (ok i'am French, i deal with English)
i love dialogs
ok enough of it, just to say, thank you, keep doing what you like, i hope for another game, if this one isn't the goal of your dev's dream
keep doing what you like
Bisous

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #94

Not much to say this week.
I'm still working on posing scene 6. So far, I've posed about 70% of the shots I've planned. I hope to finish it this weekend, maybe by Monday.
A lot of the remaining shots are very "static" so it should be doable.
The rendering is lagging a bit behind. I'm not worried by the rendering speed, however. I'm more concerned about the heat. It's getting hot in here. So far my GPU is holding the line but I'm still a bit concerned about the rising temperatures. During winter, rendering made it go up to 65c. The max temperature is now about 70c and it's going to get hotter with summer. My hardware should be fine but I can't help but worry a bit.
I'm going to water cool everything in the very near future. I hope it will help.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 13 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 6 are written.
  • Scene 1 to 5 are posed and rendered. 70% of scene 6 is posed.
  • Scene 1 to 5 are coded.
  • 20 103 words, 3567 lines of code, 357 shots are posed and 312 are rendered.
  • 10 environments have been reworked.
  • I'm currently posing scene 6.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
Gooooood job here !

I got only praises for this one, I especially enjoy the psychological approach, it displays some of the best realistic vibes I've ever seen in a VN. Very immersive. So far I had 2 playthroughs, I hit first the worst ending, got a bit traumatized and I immediately had to give it another go. The angle used to deal with the throuple thing feels really refreshing too.

Says a lot about a game quality when you can't put it down, particularly after getting this shocked by a quite devastating first ending.

A very good one sir ! gonna check Patreon now (y)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Gooooood job here !

I got only praises for this one, I especially enjoy the psychological approach, it displays some of the best realistic vibes I've ever seen in a VN. Very immersive. So far I had 2 playthroughs, I hit first the worst ending, got a bit traumatized and I immediately had to give it another go. The angle used to deal with the throuple thing feels really refreshing too.

Says a lot about a game quality when you can't put it down, particularly after getting this shocked by a quite devastating first ending.

A very good one sir ! gonna check Patreon now (y)
Thank you !

There are a lot of things I can work on and improve, both in terms of the story and art and the game itself. I really need to rework the first two days of the story which is an obvious weak point. Adding music will also be a difficult task but it should change the feel of the game.
I still have a lot to do to create what could be called a decent game.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I get an exception crash when clicking on the 3rd (Other) item at the scene gallery, the first two are fine.
Just me or are others experiencing this too please?

Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
Thank you !

There are a lot of things I can work on and improve, both in terms of the story and art and the game itself. I really need to rework the first two days of the story which is an obvious weak point. Adding music will also be a difficult task but it should change the feel of the game.
I still have a lot to do to create what could be called a decent game.
And I trust you'll only succeed with this mindest ! But you can be proud of what you've already achieved here !

Keep it up (y)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Does such a thing exist without the mod? If so where/how do I access it please? ;)
The achievements gallery has been implemented by the Author in 0.55.

The pictures gallery was in the game until 0.4 and dropped by the Author in 0.5.

The scenes replay gallery is in the unofficial walkthrough mod. As far as I can remember the walkthrough mod works with 0.5, but it's not working with 0.55.

Reactions: Wookie
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes