4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Did you factor in the scenery rework into that?
Yes since the last process before coding is "Post Processing" which is the next step in scenes 4 and 5. I was being optimistic in giving him scenes 4 and 5 in the next few days. I still think next update will be around SEP barring any major set back.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Just did a calculation from Trello. Since late FEB cap has completed, coded, 3 scenes, scenes 4 and 5 are rendered so let's give him credit for 5 scenes in 3 months meaning 1.6 scenes per month. That leaves 8 scenes to work their way through the pipe line. At that rate it would be 4.8 months to complete the update. However, as noted above his rate may have increased to 2 scenes per month which would drop the time for completion to 4 months which would mean a SEP release. Either way cap is doing a lot of work so it will be worth the wait. That can change depending on the size of each scene so I would guess sometime between now and SEP. That's my best guess.
You can't do a linear prediction like that since not all scenes are the same size. For example, I think he did scenes 4 and 5 in the time it took him to do scene 3.

Jun 10, 2020
You can't do a linear prediction like that since not all scenes are the same size. For example, I think he did scenes 4 and 5 in the time it took him to do scene 3.
just a rough conservative estimate. I’d rather be pleasantly surprised at an earlier release.

Jun 10, 2020
Yes since the last process before coding is "Post Processing" which is the next step in scenes 4 and 5. I was being optimistic in giving him scenes 4 and 5 in the next few days. I still think next update will be around SEP barring any major set back.
Sorry, I mean all the environment rework that was done. He hasn’t just been working scenes since the last release.

Anyway, my guess is we will see something released (alpha) end of June / early July.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I've read the walkthrugh but still I haven't figured If you can have a relation with both at the same time. I've reached the point where you have to decide if you want to meet Kelly but I can't choose "the girls" option :(

Jun 10, 2020
I've read the walkthrugh but still I haven't figured If you can have a relation with both at the same time. I've reached the point where you have to decide if you want to meet Kelly but I can't choose "the girls" option :(
You can proceed along the path of a relationship with both girls (Eve and Cassie). Just proceed with caution, and make sure that you treat Cassie well.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #93

Scene 4 and 5 are post-processed and coded. The script has been sent for proofreading.
The writing of scene 6 is done. The scene is 5000 words long. I initially planned to write much more than that, and I actually did so (the first draft was about 8000 words) but I wasn't satisfied with it. It was too lengthy and slow. I edited out a large part of it and rewrote the rest into something more impactful.
I started working on the pose. I've planned about a hundred renders for that scene.
About the remaining scenes.
Scene 7 and scene 13 should be pretty big. Probably bigger than scene 6. In terms of writing and volume of renders as well. Scene 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 however, will be way shorter.
I'm having a hard time with the post-processing.
You probably all know that I changed the way I post-process my renders with that new chapter. It still works. The problem however is that the more I look at the results the less I like it. I'm considering going back to something a bit less contrasted. I'm not fixed on that yet.
I've ordered a new GPU.
A second RTX 3090. This means I'll be able to render faster. It's a fairly big investment but it should have a significant impact on the quality of the render and the speed at which I can produce them.
The vote for June exclusive bonus renders is now closed.
The selected suggestions are :
  • Tickle fight. All three girls and Jack, shirtless, in a tickle fight in one of the girl's room.
and
  • Cassie and Eve kissing with fireworks in the background.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 13 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 6 are written.
  • Scene 1 to 5 are posed and rendered
  • Scene 1 to 5 are coded.
  • 20 103 words, 3567 lines of code, 282 shots are posed and rendered.
  • 10 environments have been reworked.
  • I'm currently posing scene 6.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Cap, dude. I don't want to be rude, pal, but... well... you're too slow.

You told us that day 6 will be split in 3 parts... well, we're going to see what happens at the end of day 6 in summer 2022 this way.

Maybe you should reconsider and compromise quality with speed.

Just my 2 cents, of course.

emigrate2230

Feb 5, 2021

You told us that day 6 will be split in 3 parts... well, we're going to see what happens at the end of day 6 in summer 2022 this way.

if he would do that there will be other complainers about qulity or why is that..where is that? good things come to those who wait. i mean i waited 10 years for a Rammstein album and wasn't dissapointed

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

I can't deny I'm slow.
I've put about 2 months of work in part 1 so far and I sure hope that the whole day 6 won't take longuer to develop than Day 5 did.

Reactions: Vasilji and Ghostly
Jun 10, 2020

You don’t want to be rude, then proceed to be rude.

klingpop

Dec 4, 2017
That is how that phrase works…

“I don’t mean to be [blank], but…” proceeds to be [blank] anyway.

What do you think the word “but” means in that sentence?
Well, in this context it means "I'm not trying to come across as rude if I do...but here's what I'm trying to say."

Sorry, I should've realized by your initial response that english wasn't your first language.

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Haha, don't worry. We are all joking with you. I know what the intent is, but when someone says, and I've done this myself, "I don't want to be rude", it is pretty much always rude anyway.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
"I'm not racist but..." <- same stuff.

I do agree the way this was phrased came across as rude-ish.
I was thinking of that same "but" statement.

If one was really trying not to be rude, there are ways to bring up concerns without starting with an accusatory put-down, "You're too slow." I statements work better than you statements in situations like this. For instance, "I feel that it's taking longer than it should have."

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes