4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Yeah i kinda realized that solo playthroughs are very different from dual routes.
I really hate maintaining multiple saves for multiple routes for ongoing games bcoz i just find it difficult to remember what was going on in every route in between updates.I will probably wait till the game ends.
Has the dev given any indication on when this game will end?
Will it end on day 7 or continue beyond it?
It will end on day 9.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know what I did wrong, but talking to Cassie when she saw MC and sister in the morning on the bed together. I can't select (Cassie + Sis path) option ''I'll tell you everything''.

I play with wt mod, I always chose love path options. What to do? I want them both.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I don't know what I did wrong, but talking to Cassie when she saw MC and sister in the morning on the bed together. I can't select (Cassie + Sis path) option ''I'll tell you everything''.

I play with wt mod, I always chose love path options. What to do? I want them both.
Requirements for "I'll tell you everything":
On day 3, talk to Cassie in shop, Not Eve
On night 4, when talking to Cassie in parents bedroom, choose the "love-talk" options
Also, the minimum affection points required are 65

Edit:
use the detailed WT from OP

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Requirements for "I'll tell you everything":
On day 3, talk to Cassie in shop, Not Eve
On night 4, when talking to Cassie in parents bedroom, choose the "love-talk" options
Also, the minimum affection points required are 65

Edit:
use the detailed WT from OP
Damn, I was playing with the WT mod and I thought I could do it.
But in this game, the choices matter a lot. I'm just playing right now looking at this WT.
Thanks. ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You were just a few renders away from the good stuff :KEK:
I'm already on the right track. They both accepted me. :giggle:

And how is it with Kelly? How far we can go with her? Her route still undeveloped?
Of course I only care about Sis and Cassie. I ask out of curiosity. Kelly looks suspicious to me anyway. I don't like her for what she did to Eve and Cassie and I don't believe her sudden change. :D

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
And how is it with Kelly? How far we can go with her? Her route still undeveloped?
Just a kiss for now. Her route is still in early stages.
Kelly looks suspicious to me anyway. I don't like her for what she did to Eve and Cassie and I don't believe her sudden change.
This is why I think every should play the bad ending/Scene 7
To understand and like Kelly, going through the Scene 7 is very important
Give it a go :)

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I don't want to play from the beginning. :D Can I somehow see it from gallery?
IIRC this game doesn't has a gallery option :unsure:

You can use one of your old saves for the dual love path tho, just don't choose any one of the essential options I mentioned in my first post and you'll get Scene 7.
Scene 7 is pretty easy get.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Just a kiss for now. Her route is still in early stages.

This is why I think every should play the bad ending/Scene 7
To understand and like Kelly, going through the Scene 7 is very important
Give it a go :)
I must admit that out of my stupid curiosity, I looked through the images in the game files before. I saw some scenes there that I didn't know who was in them. I don't know if it was Kelly because she looked different than in the picture.

Worst of all .. I saw one image with Cassie. That broke my heart.. (You are probably guessing what I mean. Bad ending) :cry:

IIRC this game doesn't has a gallery option :unsure:

You can use one of your old saves for the dual love path tho, just don't choose any one of the essential options I mentioned in my first post and you'll get Scene 7.
Scene 7 is pretty easy get.
Ok, thanks.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
:( Yup
One of the most depressing scenes I've seen in these game
But if it wasn't important for Kelly's character, I wouldn't suggest it
Worst of all, we brought it to this situation ourselves (with Cassie). Only by our decisions in the game.
So here the feeling is even worse. :cry: Someone have to be a complete asshole to get there.

As for Kelly, I'll check this scene when i'm done playing harem route. ;)

I'm also curious about the solo route with Eve or Cassie. Whether a lot is different or not.

I just found out that they both have fun, privately. We could have guessed that they were so close.. :D
I am curious if we would have found out if we had chosen a solo route with one of them.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Worst of all, we brought it to this situation ourselves (with Cassie). Only by our decisions in the game.
So here the feeling is even worse. :cry:
Thank you for understanding that choices matter a lot in this game and bad ending is a result of the choices player made :)
Most of the new players generally blame the dev lol :ROFLMAO:
As for Kelly, I'll check this scene when i'm done playing harem route. ;)
Nice :) (y)
I'm also curious about the solo route with Eve or Cassie. Whether a lot is different or not.
My canon route is Eve-love, and I can say that it is done very well :love:. You should try Eve-sublove route too, it's a really nice mixture of dom-sub stuff and romance
Cassie's solo path is also pretty good.
There are 15 different paths.
Try 'em all lol

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Thank you for understanding that choices matter a lot in this game and bad ending is a result of the choices player made :)
Most of the new players generally blame the dev lol :ROFLMAO:

Nice :) (y)

My canon route is Eve-love, and I can say that it is done very well :love:. You should try Eve-sublove route too, it's a really nice mixture of dom-sub stuff and romance
Cassie's solo path is also pretty good.
There are 15 different paths.
Try 'em all lol
Lol, that's a lot :D

I don't know how anyone can blame Dev for this. Because it is the players themselves who make the choices that lead to this situation.
If they are to blame someone, it is only themselves that they have led to it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Lol, that's a lot :D

I don't know how anyone can blame Dev for this. Because it is the players themselves who make the choices that lead to this situation.
If they are to blame someone, it is only themselves that they have led to it. :rolleyes:

I can't tell you how nice it is to read your comment after all the shit that's been thrown at Cap for this scene.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes