4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev Update #92

1622234010305.png

Scene 4 and 5 are fully posed and rendered. I encountered a problem while rendering scene 5 and I had to re-render the whole scene with new settings but it's now corrected and I'm satisfied with the results.

I started writing scene 6. It will be a fairly big scene with two variants. I'm done writing the smaller one and it's already over 2000 words. The second variant should be bigger with a few different components depending on your previous choices and your relationship status with the girls. I hope to finish it this weekend.

I'm considering making some late changes in my story map for day six. I'm thinking of pulling some content from part two into part one. Some scenes I have originally planned for the afternoon could fit better in the morning. However, I don't want to change the scene count for part one, so to add something, I have to remove something else. I don't have many options. I have to think about it some more but I'm pretty sure it would make part one more interesting and intense. That also means I'll have to review my original plans for part 2. I'll have to think about everything thoroughly before I change anything.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 1 will contain 13 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 5 are written. About half of scene 6 is written.
  • Scene 1 to 5 are posed and rendered
  • Scene 1 to 3 are coded.
  • 17 958 words, 2879 lines of code, 282 shots are posed and rendered.
  • 10 environments have been reworked.
  • I'm currently writing scene 6.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
was that call from jane really necessary? I mean there's a dialogue option to stop steve from sending those photos and videos but even after choosing that option his slut calls and makes everyone hear while she's getting fucked.

Eve and Cassie were already going to have sex with MC so it's not like a call from jane was really necessary.

Anyways i just hope there will be an option to ignore her more than friendly advances towards MC, eve and cassie.

Jun 10, 2020
was that call from jane really necessary? I mean there's a dialogue option to stop steve from sending those photos and videos but even after choosing that option his slut calls and makes everyone hear while she's getting fucked.

Eve and Cassie were already going to have sex with MC so it's not like a call from jane was really necessary.

Anyways i just hope there will be an option to ignore her more than friendly advances towards MC, eve and cassie.
It gets Kelly bonding with the girls... so necessary? Yeah, kind of.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I must admit that out of my stupid curiosity, I looked through the images in the game files before. I saw some scenes there that I didn't know who was in them. I don't know if it was Kelly because she looked different than in the picture.

Worst of all .. I saw one image with Cassie. That broke my heart.. (You are probably guessing what I mean. Bad ending) :cry:

Ok, thanks.
Yeah that scene broke my heart.

Reactions: Qmil679

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I was told in an earlier version that the MC pulls the trigger and the gun is loaded. I came too late to the party to see that though.
Nah, that was the original script but the Cap changed it when he posed it. The scene was always like it is now.
Not only was the gun loaded but Jack originally unloaded it on himself after doing the twins.

Cap thought it was a lil too dark, went with a somewhat more optimistic ending (I'm glad he did, it was depressive enough as it is).

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Nah, that was the original script but the Cap changed it when he posed it. The scene was always like it is now.
Not only was the gun loaded but Jack originally unloaded it on himself after doing the twins.

Cap thought it was a lil too dark, went with a somewhat more optimistic ending (I'm glad he did, it was depressive enough as it is).
Seeing the shitstorm it was I can't even fathom what would have happened in the thread if it ended with a murder suicide.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
could be a good game, I'm not sure. I didn't have the patience to wait for the game to start. One line of text, 10 minute wait, another line of text, 10 minute wait, this goes on for a little bit and finally the main screen comes on. I click start, one line of text, 10 minute wait. At that point I closed the game.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
could be a good game, I'm not sure. I didn't have the patience to wait for the game to start. One line of text, 10 minute wait, another line of text, 10 minute wait, this goes on for a little bit and finally the main screen comes on. I click start, one line of text, 10 minute wait. At that point I closed the game.
:WaitWhat: Are you playing it on a toaster?!

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I'm pretty sure I've set something like a 3 seconds delay, but you're probably right. I'm sorry for all the time you've lost.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Maybe you shouldn't run the game on your calculator... That kind of performance strongly suggests you have a system issue. This game is really pretty gentle on a system, assuming your system is less that 5-6 years old your problem isn't the game.

Jun 10, 2020

A little too dark? That’s freaking black hole dark.

• Haha
Reactions: Shine202

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just started playing v 5.5. I noticed that the script is hard to read due to white letters. I also found a link to Trello which shows it is a known issue but it wasn't helpful determining progress on v 6.0. Is Trello accurate as of today?
Edit: Will need to stop playing due to the white text is driving my eyes batty. Will wait for v 6.0 to play again.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2020
Just started playing v 5.5. I noticed that the script is hard to read due to white letters. I also found a link to Trello which shows it is a known issue but it wasn't helpful determining progress on v 6.0. Is Trello accurate as of today?
Edit: Will need to stop playing due to the white text is driving my eyes batty. Will wait for v 6.0 to play again.
Yes Cap updates Trello regularly.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just did a calculation from Trello. Since late FEB cap has completed, coded, 3 scenes, scenes 4 and 5 are rendered so let's give him credit for 5 scenes in 3 months meaning 1.6 scenes per month. That leaves 8 scenes to work their way through the pipe line. At that rate it would be 4.8 months to complete the update. However, as noted above his rate may have increased to 2 scenes per month which would drop the time for completion to 4 months which would mean a SEP release. Either way cap is doing a lot of work so it will be worth the wait. That can change depending on the size of each scene so I would guess sometime between now and SEP. That's my best guess.

Jun 10, 2020
Just did a calculation from Trello. Since late FEB cap has completed, coded, 3 scenes, scenes 4 and 5 are rendered so let's give him credit for 5 scenes in 3 months meaning 1.6 scenes per month. That leaves 8 scenes to work their way through the pipe line. At that rate it would be 4.8 months to complete the update. However, as noted above his rate may have increased to 2 scenes per month which would drop the time for completion to 4 months which would mean a SEP release. Either way cap is doing a lot of work so it will be worth the wait. That can change depending on the size of each scene so I would guess sometime between now and SEP. That's my best guess.
Did you factor in the scenery rework into that?

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes