4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I was thinking of that same "but" statement.

If one was really trying not to be rude, there are ways to bring up concerns without starting with an accusatory put-down, "You're too slow." I statements work better than you statements in situations like this. For instance, "I feel that it's taking longer than it should have."
I know, but since English is not my mother tongue I lack in subtleties, most of the times, I guess.

Anyway, I don't think Cap is taking longer than he should have.

I think he wants that SS is going to be 110% perfect, whereas we people who enjoy his work are more than satisfied with a 99% - even 95% - perfect update coming out.

Cap, I'm just a simple guy: Cassie & Eve's cute little asses are more than enough to me. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2020
I know, but since English is not my mother tongue I lack in subtleties, most of the times, I guess.

Anyway, I don't think Cap is taking longer than he should have.

I think he wants that SS is going to be 110% perfect, whereas we people who enjoy his work are more than satisfied with a 99% - even 95% - perfect update coming out.

Cap, I'm just a simple guy: Cassie & Eve's cute little asses are more than enough to me. :sneaky:
Speak For yourself.

I want Cap to take as long as he needs to, to make the game he wants to make.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
It's a good looking game from the preview, but what's the relationship between the two girls? If anyone would care to give me a small spoiler

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) on Tuesday asked a representative from the U.S. Forest Service if it was possible to alter the orbit of the moon or the Earth as a way of combating climate change, though it was unclear if he was being serious.
So......?
What was official answer? :unsure:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) on Tuesday asked a representative from the U.S. Forest Service if it was possible to alter the orbit of the moon or the Earth as a way of combating climate change, though it was unclear if he was being serious.
How bizarre lol. The moon's impact on earth is singular and extensive: The tides. Imagine the moon disappearing suddenly: The "bulge" that takes place in the oceans (pulling toward the location of the moon at all times) would be cut, sending colossal tsunami waves toward land simultaneously. Utterly disastrous.

Now imagine we attach rockets to the moon and create enough inertia to change its orbit..

I didn't say that to provide any incredible insight, I can only imagine what would happen lol. I can only assume the tides would change, causing god knows what levels of oceanic migration chaos, in which extinction of some species would almost be certain. My point being..

We know the earth has gone through periods of both heating and cooling over long periods of time since its inception 4 billion years ago. If humanity IS in fact negatively impacting this behavior.. How in the ever living fuck would changing the orbit of the moon have anything to do with positively affecting the earth's natural climate behaviors?

Never forget: You might see a post from someone on this sight you don't like, even hate. But remember, they are a fellow pirate.

I'd trust a fellow pirate over a politician every single day.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes