4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Ah, bacon and eggs with buttered toast and coffee: the cornerstone of any nutritious visual-novel diet.
No wonder so many dads die young :cry:
Barring various medical conditions a high protein high fat diet low carb is about the healthiest diet a reasonably active person can eat. Carbs kill.

Reactions: tbz1983

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Barring various medical conditions a high protein high fat diet low carb is about the healthiest diet a reasonably active person can eat. Carbs kill.
We spaghetti-eaters die very young :sneaky:.

My breakfast: a cup of tea + biscuits + yogurt.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
For millennia, carbs have been literally the base of any diet in any place of the world where agriculture was developed: wheat, oat, maize/corn, rice... depending on the region. I guess that's why we aren't immortal :p

Saturated fat like that in bacon or butter isn't exactly healthier than any carb, that's for sure; a healthy died should indeed include fat, but the "healthier" type from other kinds of meat, fish, olive oil, avocado, nuts, etc.

We spaghetti-eaters die very young :sneaky:.

My breakfast: a cup of tea + biscuits + yogurt.
fratello.
Cugini!

• Hey there
Reactions: Ottoeight

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Ah, bacon and eggs with buttered toast and coffee: the cornerstone of any nutritious visual-novel diet.
No wonder so many dads die young :cry:
For millennia, carbs have been literally the base of any diet in any place of the world where agriculture was developed: wheat, oat, maize/corn, rice... depending on the region. I guess that's why we aren't immortal :p

Saturated fat like that in bacon or butter isn't exactly healthier than any carb, that's for sure; a healthy died should indeed include fat, but the "healthier" type from other kinds of meat, fish, olive oil, avocado, nuts, etc.

"A few bacon strips a day keeps the doctors away."
Everyone knows that saying, right?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #100

I'm still working on posing scene 8. So far I've posed about 70 shots. It's not much considering I've planned 280 renders for that scene. However, I've started with the difficult part and the most complex poses. The remaining 200 shots will be easier and faster to pose.
When I decided to split Day 6 into three parts, I roughly estimated that I would be writing about 30 000 words and pose about 500 renders for each part. I thought that I could do that in about 4 months.
Day 6 part 1 isn't done and I've already overstepped my estimations in word count, renders and time. Let's be honest, it's a failure.
If I keep going like that, Day 6 part one will probably hit the 50k words, the thousand renders and won't be released before this fall at best. These long development times are as frustrating for me as they are for you and they're clearly not in my best interest. So I have to do something. I won't write less nor make fewer renders but I can change my splitting plans.
I'm thinking of pushing scenes 11, 12 and 13 to part 2. I will probably also split the content I've planed for parts 2 and 3 further.
I'm still unsure how I will split my content in the future but the more I think about it, the more I believe that short and frequent releases are better than big and rare ones (e.g. a smaller release every 3 or 4 months is better than a big one every nine months).
I'll think about it some more but at that point, I feel like it's an obvious and logical decision.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 13 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 9 are written.
  • Scenes 1 to 7 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 1 to 5 are coded.
  • 39249 words, 3567 lines of code, 508 shots are posed and 465 are rendered.
  • I'm currently posing scene 8.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Unfortunatly english isn't my first language otherwise i would have come up with a more in depth review for this game since i leave out quite a bit, but whatever..

So yeah..another hidden gem within the AVN genre.
Ok, this is probably a little more than just a hidden gem.
Starting with the story which manages to create this weird, looming atmosphere of mischief, deception & danger.
During the first 4 days i wasn't even a 100% sure if i could trust the 2 female leads :p
Speaking of female leads, I for one was surprised and also excited when you suddenly unlock the domination and submission stats.
I always was a sucker for the more kinkier type of storys since i wrote a little bit about that stuff myself on a different site.
And oh boy=) This game doesn't go gently it just jumps right into it which reminds me that there should be some tags being added for this (CEI, Femdom, Pegging).
At the beginning of the game i chose the "both girls" path during the dream sequence which let me to only experience the dom sences with the pale lady so far.
That isn't really a problem, but it made me also a little curious about the short hair lady since she's supposed to be submissive, but doesn't really behave like that all...
So i guess she's purely sexual submissive?. Which would make for an interesting dynamic between the 3 of them since the MC is neither of both (yet).
Anyhow it'll be interesting to see how everything unfolds and how far down the rabbit hole the 3 (well now 4) Characters are willing to go in the end.

Another thing that really caught my attention were the renders, the overall directing & posing.
I'm not an expert when it comes to renders, but to me the game looks absolutely fantastic :p
So much attention to detail everywhere and it comes across just so very stylish even without any animations which is pretty, darn impressive.

My favourite scenes so far (it's kinda hard to choose honestly) are probably the whole Kelly confession sequence and the car scene when Steve sends his video =)
And yes, the next game from the developer should totally be "The adventures of Steve and Jane" :p

Not much else to say here other than this game (for me personally) upped the ante for story driven AVN's quite a bit which i wasn't expecting at all when i started it....

Last edited:

snax23

May 12, 2020
With a story as convoluted as this, I would have liked a better in-game walkthrough mod, but the writing is really solid.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

Dev Update #100

I'm still working on posing scene 8. So far I've posed about 70 shots. It's not much considering I've planned 280 renders for that scene. However, I've started with the difficult part and the most complex poses. The remaining 200 shots will be easier and faster to pose.
When I decided to split Day 6 into three parts, I roughly estimated that I would be writing about 30 000 words and pose about 500 renders for each part. I thought that I could do that in about 4 months.
Day 6 part 1 isn't done and I've already overstepped my estimations in word count, renders and time. Let's be honest, it's a failure.
If I keep going like that, Day 6 part one will probably hit the 50k words, the thousand renders and won't be released before this fall at best. These long development times are as frustrating for me as they are for you and they're clearly not in my best interest. So I have to do something. I won't write less nor make fewer renders but I can change my splitting plans.
I'm thinking of pushing scenes 11, 12 and 13 to part 2. I will probably also split the content I've planed for parts 2 and 3 further.
I'm still unsure how I will split my content in the future but the more I think about it, the more I believe that short and frequent releases are better than big and rare ones (e.g. a smaller release every 3 or 4 months is better than a big one every nine months).
I'll think about it some more but at that point, I feel like it's an obvious and logical decision.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 13 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 7 are posed and rendered.
  • 39249 words, 3567 lines of code, 508 shots are posed and 465 are rendered.

The Naughty Captain
We just appreciate whatever you can give us, your game is great, I wouldn't change a thing, I know how it can get frustrating to not be able to develop as fast as others, but the content speaks for itself, I'm willing to pledge your game, but by update and not per month, sorry, but I already give to quite some

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
So i "fought" my way through 2 more routes of the game (threesome love & sub path )
And it's interesting just how complex the game can get.

Basically on every path you can learn a bit more about the characters which will give you a better understanding when it comes to the other paths in the game ..

In my first playtrough i took the dom route which confronts you later on with some pretty strong fetish themes (Cum eating and pegging)
At first glance a bit of an odd choice because from an outside perspective you'd think that a dominant person who wants to share her kinks with a partner would start off slow, trying to ease the partner into it (maybe being dominant during sex, being verbal dominant, encouraging rough sex....stuff like that..)

All this made me think why you'd do that..Why scare away your potential vanilla audience for no reason?
Well the answer is quite simple..it's storytelling because when you play for example the "threesome love route" you'll find out why the things happen the way they do on the dom route...
Basically the dom route is to some degree just a misunderstanding..which is kinda twisted because there might be no coming back from it depending on how you write it.

I'm not gonna say too much about the sub route (I don't wanna continue writing for like 5 more pages :p)
But i will say that it felt overall more like a corruption route with some submission elements.

The threesome path on the other hand is probably the one with the most written content and is done very well imo
You could tell while reading that the developer really tried his best to make it as believable and realistic as possible..

Good stuff...

Last edited:

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #101

Not much to say this week.
I'm still posing Scene 8. About half of it is now done. The last 50 shots have been easier to pose but not by much.
So far, I've posed all the love variants of the scene.
However, I'm pretty happy with the renders. I made my peace with the reflections in Jack's hairs and the overall quality of the renders is satisfying. The post-processing should be simple to handle as I don't see any big problem to correct.
The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 10 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 7 are posed and rendered. Half of scene 8 is posed.
  • 39699 words, 3567 lines of code, 572 shots are posed and 535 are rendered.
The Naughty Captain

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I read many commentaries about pegging scenes, but i played the game many times without finding any pegging scene, and even without finding any sex scenes!! what's the problem?
your parameters are outside bounds. you have to concentrate on one behavior to reach the limits. the sister can be dominated, the girlfriend can dominate the playercharacter and will peg him if the player goes that path.

Feb 19, 2019
your parameters are outside bounds. you have to concentrate on one behavior to reach the limits. the sister can be dominated, the girlfriend can dominate the playercharacter and will peg him if the player goes that path.
thank you,
I have played the game another time, and i found all the pegging and sex scenes.
I think that my mistake was sniffing the panties and following the hate path.

Apr 27, 2021
I think that the intimate environment (with three main characters in the house) helps to build "deeper characters".
I really look forward to the update, 'cause Day Six could be full of events and twits in the plot.
My main route is the "throuple + Kelly" route, but I tried the other ones, and I think that the pegging scene has been "right for the game".
If you try to degrade your sister, her friend has the power to degrade you. It's a fair retaliation.
In the "throuple" route, it's obvious that DEV is making grow the hype for the hinted threesome.
Kelly is the wild card, I'm curious to see how she is "getting into the relationships". I know that the girls forgave her, but they could decide to "toy" with her.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes