4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This is probably the highest variance in routes I've seen for a game so far, with respect to its potential that is. Bit disappointing that the walkthrough author considers the 'dual' love path to be the 'correct' one, my eyes will be set on the Eve love path (and maybe the Eve sublove path, though it's just not quite as good) all the same. Pretty good so far, but upsettingly short, which is what you get jumping in at the 0.5 mark I guess. What's there is good though, and it didn't really mess around.

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
that scene 7 was very disturbing. I got it just before i went to bed and couldn't sleep. I got up and redid it so i got the better end.
However i will say that if it was not as well written as it is , it would not have been so disturbing. It also showed Kelly in a way you would never have seen her if not for that ending. Kelly is actually a great girl and very supportive. Even in that dark ending there was a light. Her name is Kelly.

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
In my perfect universe this game ended at the end of chapter 2. It just seemed to jump the sharks for me. I was happy and hopeful to see more of the love triangle develop and an open relationship between the three continue after a very well written opening. I'm really very disappointed at the direction the plot took and the ham fisted way the writer phoned in some cockamamie plot to completely turn over all the great foundation he built. Sad, but that's just my opinion so play it and make up your own mind.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
How are you guys doing! Do any of you follow the dom/love or dom/sub path? If so, did you see the image of the MC at the feet of Cassie and Eve?
I have only one save with Dom/Love and already with the end of the previous update I was wondering where the situation with Cassie would lead to, and now I'm curious about it....

Jun 10, 2020
How are you guys doing! Do any of you follow the dom/love or dom/sub path? If so, did you see the image of the MC at the feet of Cassie and Eve?
I have only one save with Dom/Love and already with the end of the previous update I was wondering where the situation with Cassie would lead to, and now I'm curious about it....
Yup. Nice pic eh?

Reactions: sorco2003

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I wish you didn't have to kiss and disappoint Cassie in order to drop her route so that you can do the Eve solo routes. It'd feel much better escaping her route earlier, it feels pointlessly mean, I mean it's not as if I ever actually intended to not drop her.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I wish you didn't have to kiss and disappoint Cassie in order to drop her route so that you can do the Eve solo routes. It'd feel much better escaping her route earlier, it feels pointlessly mean, I mean it's not as if I ever actually intended to not drop her.
If you want a path with just Eve it is not necessary to kiss Cassie. Don't do anything with her in the couch scene and that's it, the path doesn't open and you continue alone with Eve.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
you don't.
If you want a path with just Eve it is not necessary to kiss Cassie. Don't do anything with her in the couch scene and that's it, the path doesn't open and you continue alone with Eve.
Interesting, I was just following the walkthrough as the game seemed quite complicated with regards to its routes and didn't test anything. It stated kissing her then disappointing her with a lie was mandatory :(

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Interesting, I was just following the walkthrough as the game seemed quite complicated with regards to its routes and didn't test anything. It stated kissing her then disappointing her with a lie was mandatory :(
the walkthrough was written by a sperg with a hangup about that particular scene such that he, by his own admission, refuses to write eve's solo path properly.

https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-scent-v0-5-5-the-naughty-captain.38131/page-133#post-5637773

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes