4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #106

As planned, I finished the coding of scene 8 and sent it to my proofreader.
I'm now posing and rendering scene 9. I've planned about 80 shots for that scene. About 50 are already posed and half of it is already rendered.
I'm pretty happy with the results so far. I don't expect any problems or difficulties.
I probably won't have any time to pose anything during this weekend but I should still be able to finish the posing on Tuesday. That means I should be able to code scene 9 and start writing scene 10 before the end of next week. Scene 10 should be relatively short and I have a pretty precise idea and a lot of notes ready for that scene. The writing should be easy.
I'm postponing all post-processing until everything is coded so that my proofreader can have a few days to deal with the scripts.
We're getting closer to the release!

The vote for the September bonus renders is over.
The winning suggestions are :

• Jack and Kelly sitting at the dining table having breakfast. Jack can see into the kitchen where Cassie and Eve are flashing him.

and

• Jack and Eve sheltering from the rain. They are kissing. Lightning in the background.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 10 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 9 are written.
  • Scenes 1 to 8 are posed and rendered. More than half of scene 9 is posed.
  • Scenes 1 to 8 are coded.
  • 40 495 words, 8473 lines of code, 790 shots are posed and 770 are rendered.
  • I'm currently posing scene 9.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

albul

Jun 8, 2017
How goes the update? any ideas on release time frame? I do like the game just waiting on update like everyone else just figured I'd ask.....:cool:
You can follow the dev's progress here: . Once all the cards from the 'V0.6 part 1 content' column have made their way to the 'done' column we'll be very close to the release.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev Update #107

I managed to do pretty much everything I planned for this week.

Scene 9 is posed. There are some shots left to render, it will be done this weekend. I also coded the scene and sent it to my proofreader.

I've started writing scene 10. The scene will be split into three main variants, one being larger than the others. I'm mostly done with the two shorts one which should represent about half the final scene.

My priority is still to write, pose and code scene 10 so that I can send the final script for proofreading. I'll see to the post-processing later.

I also have a bunch of corrections awaiting to be applied to the script. Like the post-processing, that will have to wait until after the coding of scene 10.

The quick sum up :

• Scenes 1 to 8 are posed and rendered. Scene 9 is posed, about a third of it has yet to be rendered.
  • Scenes 1 to 9 are coded.
  • 40 618 words, 9270 lines of code, 829 shots are posed and 795 are rendered.
  • I'm currently writing scene 10.

The Naughty Captain

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021

Dev Update #107

I managed to do pretty much everything I planned for this week.

Scene 9 is posed. There are some shots left to render, it will be done this weekend. I also coded the scene and sent it to my proofreader.

I've started writing scene 10. The scene will be split into three main variants, one being larger than the others. I'm mostly done with the two shorts one which should represent about half the final scene.

My priority is still to write, pose and code scene 10 so that I can send the final script for proofreading. I'll see to the post-processing later.

I also have a bunch of corrections awaiting to be applied to the script. Like the post-processing, that will have to wait until after the coding of scene 10.

The quick sum up :

• Scenes 1 to 8 are posed and rendered. Scene 9 is posed, about a third of it has yet to be rendered.
  • 40 618 words, 9270 lines of code, 829 shots are posed and 795 are rendered.

The Naughty Captain
Holy crap...that screenshot makes me uneasy.... can't wait!

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

I'm still working on writing scene 10. It's about 5 500 words now but I'm not quite done with it. As usual, I'm going a bit overboard with the script. I've written everything I planned for that scene, and even a bit more, but as I was about to put an end to it, I figured that the script for that episode was missing something important.
So far, that first part of Day 6 is heavily focused on Cassie and Kelly, there are parts dedicated to Eve but I think it's not nearly enough. So I'm adding one more part to scene 10. Some significant Eve content, maybe with some naughty options.
Of course, it's not that easy, because if I want to write something meaningful I have to make it coherent with the path the player is on. That means from 6 to 8 different variations. and probably something like 3000 more words, if I manage to keep it reasonable. I'll need a couple more days to have it done.

I've also worked on new outfits. As usual, I chose clothes entirely impractical and nightmarish to simulate. But It looks pretty good in my opinion. I will suffer hell to pose the scenes of the next episode with those clothes but I think that it will be worth it.
Most of the clothing assets I have used so far had some difficulties properly dealing with Eve's breasts. The morphs I use to shape her are probably the problem. Those new outfits were no exception and I had to battle with them for a bit. So far I've managed to find solutions but I'm afraid that It won't always be the case. I may have to modify her anatomy in the future. And quite frankly, that pains me.

The quick sum up :
  • Scenes 1 to 9 are posed and rendered.
  • 46 145 words, 9270 lines of code, 829 shots are posed and 829 are rendered.

The Naughty Captain

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Most of the clothing assets I have used so far had some difficulties properly dealing with Eve's breasts. The morphs I use to shape her are probably the problem. Those new outfits were no exception and I had to battle with them for a bit. So far I've managed to find solutions but I'm afraid that It won't always be the case. I may have to modify her anatomy in the future. And quite frankly, that pains me.
My vote for Eve to stay naked for the rest of the game in Jack's room. :rolleyes:

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

I finished writing scene 10. In the end, it's about 9500 words long, which is just 3 times longer than what I initially planned. I guess we can say I got carried away. Some of the Eve content I added to scene 10 was initially planned for part 1, then pushed to part 2 and I finally pulled back into part 1 in another form. So far, I'm happy with the results.
I started posing the scene. I should need about 200 renders for that scene but I'm looking for solutions to decrease that number and speed up the posing process as well. I should be able to reuse some shots and I'll also try some simpler posing and framing. I'm slow at posing, partly because I spend too much time posing useless stuff. I hope I can eliminate that flaw.
I have found a way to deal with the moire on Kelly's Dress. The problem is it drastically changes the texture of the dress. I'm not sure I'm happy with that. I'll have to think it through and through before I render that dress in the game.
My proofreader just finished correcting scene 8. Just like the other scene, I'll report the corrections into the script once I'll be done with scene 10.

The quick sum up :
  • Scenes 1 to 10 are written.
  • Scenes 1 to 9 are posed and rendered.
  • 50 055 words, 9270 lines of code, 849 shots are posed and 829 are rendered.
  • I'm currently posing scene 10.

The Naughty Captain

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I got so scared when I saw that last update was so far back. But after reading here I'm calm, cool and collected! :cool:

I liked it so far, so of course I want it to continue. Will wait one more update for a review. Learned the hard way that I can get carried away by a game and then change my mind after next update. It should feel natural just to continue. I'm a very smart person, too smart in an ovethinking way, but when I play games I don't want to think too much. :ROFLMAO:

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #110

Not much to say this week, that dev update will be short.
I'm still working on posing scene 10. I've posed about 70 shots out of the 200 I initially planned. However, I'm reviewing that number down as the work is progressing. I can reuse several shots through several paths and it helps quite a lot. Those 70 shots posed represent about 40 % of the scene. A more pragmatic estimation should be around 160 unique renders.
I'm losing a lot of time with dForce simulations, but I'm afraid I don't have any choice on that matter, the girl's dresses simply can't do without it.
The scripts for scenes 1 to 9 are now fully proofread.

The quick sum up :
  • Scenes 1 to 10 are written.
  • Scenes 1 to 9 are posed and rendered. Scene 10 posing is ongoing.
  • 50 075 words, 9270 lines of code, 899 shots are posed and 859 are rendered.
  • I'm currently posing scene 10.

The Naughty Captain

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Just did a replay, think I have Cassie at 85, Eve at 87, eve sub 7 Cassie Dom 5 and Kelly 12 (I tried to ignore her until the "at her house" part.) Really well done so far. Love the totally non caring police, lol! I'm curious if there will be a way to add Kelly to the harem :)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes