4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Ooh, since you're looking naughty captain, is Cassie Dom what I think it is? IE: She becomes the dom and you the sub? I've been deliberately trying to keep her dom low.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Ooh, since you're looking naughty captain, is Cassie Dom what I think it is? IE: She becomes the dom and you the sub? I've been deliberately trying to keep her dom low.
I'm not the capi but I answer you...Yes, but if you don't activate that path, the dom points don't affect anything.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm not the capi but I answer you...Yes, but if you don't activate that path, the dom points don't affect anything.
Thanks! Not kink shaming, it just isn't my thing :) Honestly don't want Eve as a sub either. Loving relationship IMO.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks! Not kink shaming, it just isn't my thing :)
Mine neither, but you learn so much about the characters on that route that I had to do it.... I could never do Jack's lonely paths though(asshole and moronic hero) (those I couldn't stand).

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Mine neither, but you learn so much about the characters on that route that I had to do it.... I could never do Jack's lonely paths though(asshole and moronic hero) (those I couldn't stand).
Hmm, so you'd recommend a sub/dom run through for learning background on Eve and Cassie? I'm not unwilling to try it.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Yes. But it's also a bit more complex than that.
We'll talk about it again after my future release.

And yes, the dom points have no effect if you don't trigger the dom path by making specific choices.

Reactions: faradhii

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Hmm, so you'd recommend a sub/dom run through for learning background on Eve and Cassie? I'm not unwilling to try it.
Only if it kills your curiosity, there are very, very uncomfortable moments in the dom path and in the hard sub. Eve's lovesub path is smoother.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
While I love the plot (especially the bad ending and well written sex scenes), this game somehow manages to encapsulate everything that is wrong with our culture.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kionashi

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #111

I am still working on posing scene 10. I've been doing more shots than planned on Eve's part. I felt like it needed a more intense cut than my initial draft. So far, 133 shots are posed for scene 10, and that represents about 65% of the scene.
I advanced on Cassie's part pretty quickly but I encountered a problem as I started working on Eve's segments. The dress I have chosen for her to wear behaved nicely when I tested it but once I had to use it in the actual scene, it began to explode with each dForce simulation.
(You can witness the magnificence of such an explosion in the illustration of that post.)
I usually manage to solve that kind of problem but for some reason, that specific piece of clothing seems to be much more sensitive than usual. Needless to say that it slowed me down a lot.
I've been advised to try another software, specifically for simulating the clothes. I've been working with it for a couple of days now and it gives some very nice results. The process is a bit tedious, as I have to export and import characters and clothes in that new software every time I want to run a simulation, but I'll get used to it. I have yet to fully master that new tool but so far I'm pretty pleased with the results. In the end, it's a good thing, since that new software will allow me to make more complex simulations to go with some more ambitious poses.

I hope to finish the posing and the coding of scene 10 before the end of next week so that my proofreader can have it for the weekend and I can switch to post-processing all those renders. There's still a lot to do.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 10 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 10 are written.
  • Scenes 1 to 9 are posed and rendered. Scene 10 posing is ongoing.
  • Scenes 1 to 9 are coded.
  • 50 235 words, 9270 lines of code, 969 shots are posed and 939 are rendered.
  • I'm currently posing scene 10.
You can follow my progress with this
Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Dev Update #111

I am still working on posing scene 10. I've been doing more shots than planned on Eve's part. I felt like it needed a more intense cut than my initial draft. So far, 133 shots are posed for scene 10, and that represents about 65% of the scene.
I advanced on Cassie's part pretty quickly but I encountered a problem as I started working on Eve's segments. The dress I have chosen for her to wear behaved nicely when I tested it but once I had to use it in the actual scene, it began to explode with each dForce simulation.
(You can witness the magnificence of such an explosion in the illustration of that post.)
I usually manage to solve that kind of problem but for some reason, that specific piece of clothing seems to be much more sensitive than usual. Needless to say that it slowed me down a lot.
I've been advised to try another software, specifically for simulating the clothes. I've been working with it for a couple of days now and it gives some very nice results. The process is a bit tedious, as I have to export and import characters and clothes in that new software every time I want to run a simulation, but I'll get used to it. I have yet to fully master that new tool but so far I'm pretty pleased with the results. In the end, it's a good thing, since that new software will allow me to make more complex simulations to go with some more ambitious poses.

I hope to finish the posing and the coding of scene 10 before the end of next week so that my proofreader can have it for the weekend and I can switch to post-processing all those renders. There's still a lot to do.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 10 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 to 10 are written.
  • Scenes 1 to 9 are posed and rendered. Scene 10 posing is ongoing.
  • Scenes 1 to 9 are coded.
  • 50 235 words, 9270 lines of code, 969 shots are posed and 939 are rendered.
  • I'm currently posing scene 10.
You can follow my progress with this
Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain
Very good news, and we are getting closer to the next delivery. Too bad that this new soft eliminates my proposal to leave Eve naked the rest of the game in Jack's room. :p

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Well, that's a nice picture, nonetheless :geek:

You might use the "exploded dress" picture as an intro/hidden bonus picture somewhere. We might think of it as a metaphorical visualization.

I hope to see a december/Xmas release, anyway. See you.
As a representation of my own personnal nigthmares, maybe...

And I sure hope to release way before christmas.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes