4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Short answer : No.

Longer answer :
Changing how these events play isn't part of my plans for now. I might rewrite them a bit but it should stay essentially the same. But I'm not there yet. Maybe I'll change my mind and make it avoidable, maybe at a cost.

It might be important to note that I never envisionned Summer Scent as a "kink game" and that I usually don't stick to the classic representation of said kinks.

You might have missed a previous choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get what is happening, had played her love route. my question is why MC would accept this deal.
(Is not that good, i only kept playing to know the story.)

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I could tell that Eva was upset by our promiscuity". I am assuming you meant proximity? or perhaps intimacy?
Promiscuity : being promiscuous or having many transient sexual relations (flings, one night stands, anything short)
I think the sentence was correct...
But for the rest i can agree with your post! ;)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Folks listen closely.

v0.6.2R came out in October of 2022. The change log has all the details.

It was NEVER released on F95 till whenever it was today or yesterday.

The dev has been working on the game, the version that came here today has been out for 4 months now. I have no clue when the "next version" will come out with "new content". Only the dev does. This was a re-make or redux, whatever you'd like to call it, and I think the game is better for it.
anbd it oesn'0t have any new content or story progression apart the lòittle rework of day 1...

• Angry
Reactions: NeimadFR

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Having a sweet as honey path and a Dom tasting like pineapple is nice and a niche for some.

Don't take anything from my enjoyment.
I'm going for (reform Dom) surely when is implemented.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

teamur

Jan 31, 2023
Very nice game, as it really connects with my feelings.

A bug I think:

MC can choose to tell the girls that he plans to meet with Kelly. Then afterwards all dialogs go as if he lied to them that he wouldn't go.

Reactions: Ottoeight

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Very nice game, as it really connects with my feelings.

A bug I think:

MC can choose to tell the girls that he plans to meet with Kelly. Then afterwards all dialogs go as if he lied to them that he wouldn't go.
I'll look into that, thank you !

Apr 29, 2021
Certainly the most grown-up game thread I've seen in months. Your script is very good Naughty Captain, despite being non-native. I decided to subscribe on the strength of your interaction in this thread, mainly. I look forward to the next edition with great enthusiasm.

In the meantime I'll wait for whoever is kind enough to create the Android version.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Certainly the most grown-up game thread I've seen in months. Your script is very good Naughty Captain, despite being non-native. I decided to subscribe on the strength of your interaction in this thread, mainly. I look forward to the next edition with great enthusiasm.

In the meantime I'll wait for whoever is kind enough to create the Android version.
Thank you for your kind words, and your support!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I was going for the "dual love to" hopefully this post will help you out. :coffee:

Note: Click the spoiler in the post I linked to.
Thanks. So that means the hint text displayed in "lighthouse mode" is inaccurate (call it a bug or not).

After reading through some posts on Sancho's multi-mod thread, I'm certain that I don't have the patience for this game. I try to avoid mods because of issues they tend to have, but I'll give it a try.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks. So that means the hint text displayed in "lighthouse mode" is inaccurate (call it a bug or not).

After reading through some posts on Sancho's multi-mod thread, I'm certain that I don't have the patience for this game. I try to avoid mods because of issues they tend to have, but I'll give it a try.
you can maybe try this modtool
https://f95zone.to/threads/universa...d-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/#post-3164612

with this you can the effect of you choices i/e outcome of them
the biggest plus of this - it does not interfere with the original game files , so you dont have to wait for an update
of a wt mod for example after each game update

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So the tate brothers drug raping and then kidnapping and drug raping and killing a girl
you know that just up and gone from you without any feasable explanation
is real life for you .. guess this game is the least of your problems, gamer.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
So the tate brothers drug raping and then kidnapping and drug raping and killing a girl
It's not real life for me, but such situations definitely happen IRL.

However *how* it happened and how it could be prevented feels a bit... random... to me.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
It's not real life for me, but such situations definitely happen IRL.

However *how* it happened and how it could be prevented feels a bit... random... to me.
Hm? really, i know we have bad endings, after playing most routes never got one.
maybe is another trigger in the path ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i was waiting for the next update to play again
but after knowing THIS i will not
players are playing to enjoy a game , suffer a little maybe
bad endings are ok but : quote :"drug raping and then kidnapping and drug raping and killing a girl"
WTF - this is sick - even if its not even a visual (?)scene

Reactions: Kassan06969

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
i was waiting for the next update to play again
but after knowing THIS i will not
players are playing to enjoy a game , suffer a little maybe
bad endings are ok but : quote :"drug raping and then kidnapping and drug raping and killing a girl"
WTF - this is sick - even if its not even a visual (?)scene
The scene is very tame, but the information is there.

Dont lose hope in the game just because you can make a mistake.
Load the game and start over if you Lost. The game clearly displays BAD END. before anything happens.

Reactions: Yngling

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The scene is very tame, but the information is there.

Dont lose hope in the game just because you can make a mistake.
Load the game and start over if you Lost. The game clearly displays BAD END. before anything happens.
its about the knowing it CAN happen - wich counts for me not as "entertaining"
i played leap of faith and the deluca family - booth have very ...lets say sad scenes , even cruel at deLuca (my name is luna storypart) ,
rape is one of the worst things i can imagine - so i hestitated at my first run ,long ago, to play it even further ,
but i gave it a shot because of the renders and other storyparts

thats just my 2cents , everyone who can live with that - enjoy the game

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes