4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Plot twist: I *am* trying to bang all the girls! :sneaky:

More seriously, ive enjoyed this so far, the only thing it feels like it's missing is animations for the scenes.

I lack the skills to properly animate anything. And I think that having no animations is better than having disgustingly bad ones. I'll probably try again. Any skill can be learned, it just takes time. But time is a scarce commodity.

love your game since the beginning, it's been a while since i played it and i found the re-write very great, more natural and fluid. just a question, do you think is there a way to include Kelly and change DualLove with TrialLove ? I know this isn't a harem game but the three are so cute together....
Thank you ! But no, sorry. Kelly won't be included in the dual love path.
And they're going to get even cuter together, with Kelly opening a bit more.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
so you have to tightrope walk cassie to get her to be okay with the sis being included, to not get the fucked up rape event?
when you do get into Relationship with them, being a selfless decent person did win their hearts.

love your game since the beginning, it's been a while since i played it and i found the re-write very great, more natural and fluid. just a question, do you think is there a way to include Kelly and change DualLove with TrialLove ? I know this isn't a harem game but the three are so cute together....
We probably have some action with three main gals. Don't we have a nod already in the game?

Throupe: Eve is in love with MC and she deeply wishes his trust more than anything.

Cassie trust Eve completely and wants to discover love with a boy her best friend always spoke about.

how could we make Kelly work with them?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I lack the skills to properly animate anything. And I think that having no animations is better than having disgustingly bad ones. I'll probably try again. Any skill can be learned, it just takes time. But time is a scarce commodity.

Thank you ! But no, sorry. Kelly won't be included in the dual love path.
And they're going to get even cuter together, with Kelly opening a bit more.
Cassie love story is beautiful, yet her Dom reformed path into Eve Branch feels right.

I rarely stray from true wincest path, and yet Cassie is the best.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain
Sep 8, 2020
Is anyone else getting a problem when loading from their latest save that it just says "end of available content for this version"? (I have tried loading from an earlier save but I still get the same problem when I reach that point) (Right after the line "I don't expect it to end anytime soon.")

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everyone who read the Original Post surely knows:
It is recommended to start a new save. Here's why.
Is anyone else getting a problem when loading from their latest save that it just says "end of available content for this version"? (I have tried loading from an earlier save but I still get the same problem when I reach that point) (Right after the line "I don't expect it to end anytime soon.")
This is the Snider cut - still same number of days and same endings with additions:
1677075336996.png
The Renpy engine has been updated.
Corrections to Day 4 script. Some conditions have been corrected.
Corrections to Day 6 part 1 script. Some conditions have been corrected. A few lines of content have been added.
Corrections to Day 2 script. Typos and punctuation.
Corrections to Day 3 script. Some typos have been corrected. A continuity error has been rectified.
The Lighthouse Mode has been added to the game. Activating it will show you the triggers for a selected path.
The Achievements system has been modified to be more Steam compliant.
The warnings at the start of the game have been reworked into a proper introduction sequence.
A lot of changes in the background code, for better maintenance and clearer organisation. It's still a work in progress. The game is now more modular, which should allow for easier distribution in the future.
The whole Day 1 has been reworked. 2445 lines of script, 8250 words, 213 new renders. Trust me, it's way better than the previous version.

CirclePete

Mar 4, 2018
Hi The Naughty Captain (or shall I say "le Capitaine Coquin"),
I was looking for any reference to alcohol in the dialogues and here is what I found about a specific one during Day 1 (scene 7)
Code:
    if ep1sishelped == True:

off "And I helped her get alcohol this very same day."
        off "I'm so dumb."
        off "I shouldn't have..."
The thing is that even if you helped your sister getting booze earlier that day, there is no $ ep1sishelped = True to set the variable, so these three lines can never be displayed. I think it might be a "bug" rather that a work-as-intended.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hi The Naughty Captain (or shall I say "le Capitaine Coquin"),
I was looking for any reference to alcohol in the dialogues and here is what I found about a specific one during Day 1 (scene 7)
Code:
    if ep1sishelped == True:

off "And I helped her get alcohol this very same day."
        off "I'm so dumb."
        off "I shouldn't have..."
The thing is that even if you helped your sister getting booze earlier that day, there is no $ ep1sishelped = True to set the variable, so these three lines can never be displayed. I think it might be a "bug" rather that a work-as-intended.
A whoopsie, indeed. Thank you for your feedback !

Reactions: Feyd

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
No disagreements here.

No animations are better than the janky 2 frame scenes that were common in early renpy games.

sarb

Oct 31, 2017
i started a new game after that, ended up in the same spot. which is where content ended over a year ago, so idk whats up

philipd

Jun 11, 2018
Question. I'm on the dual love route on day five where Cassie is about to leave. I have 71 Cassie affection and 74 Eve affection with lighthouse mode telling me I only need 67 affection points to convinve Cassie to stay which I clear easily. However, I'm still getting the result of Cassie leaving after I fail to convince her to stay. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Question. I'm on the dual love route on day five where Cassie is about to leave. I have 71 Cassie affection and 74 Eve affection with lighthouse mode telling me I only need 67 affection points to convinve Cassie to stay which I clear easily. However, I'm still getting the result of Cassie leaving after I fail to convince her to stay. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
You probably missed a trigger. Maybe the lighthouse mode isn't indicative enough. I'll have to work on that.

philipd

Jun 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You probably missed a trigger. Maybe the lighthouse mode isn't indicative enough. I'll have to work on that.
Yup, I missed the apologise choice while doing the others. Thank you so much for that.

And lighthouse mode is an absolute godsend. I was legitimately perplexed by the omission but that's a very small issue compared to how beneficial such a streamlined experience truly is. It is much appreciated. Cheers

whyyousnow

Apr 16, 2020
Lighthouse mode is wonderful but could have a little more visual to it? As maybe I missed something but took me a good second to realize it was even on and what to look out for. But seriously lighthouse mode is great I've played thru the game countless times already and using it I've found routes and scenes I didnt even know existed. Thank you for that!!

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is Eve supposed to still be not blood related sister even with the ic patch?
Normally i wouldn't care about incest but i played this game a long time ago and iirc the drama in Eve love route was all about how hard it'd be for them to be together since...well they were related by blood so now if they were not then the drama in her love route wouldn't make sense because there's literally notthing in their way anymore.

Reactions: rKnight

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Is Eve supposed to still be not blood related sister even with the ic patch?
Normally i wouldn't care about incest but i played this game a long time ago and iirc the drama in Eve love route was all about how hard it'd be for them to be together since...well they were related by blood so now if they were not then the drama in her love route wouldn't make sense because there's literally notthing in their way anymore.
Did you update the IC patch?

Reactions: sonhot

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Lighthouse mode is wonderful but could have a little more visual to it? As maybe I missed something but took me a good second to realize it was even on and what to look out for. But seriously lighthouse mode is great I've played thru the game countless times already and using it I've found routes and scenes I didnt even know existed. Thank you for that!!
I'm thinking about adding something like that. Something that would let you know when you've missed a trigger.

Reactions: Yngling
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes