4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
Well, that iPatch you linked to is broken... technically. There's 2 out of 26 that are incorrectly written and don't work. Those are:
Day1:
"We got to the same school, the same classes, spent our vacation and holidays together..."​
should be:​
"We went to the same school, the same classes, spent our vacation and holidays together..."​
Day2:
"They're indentical twins."​
should be:​
"They're identical twins."​

So, those two phrases will remain the original VN (they won't fire off the replacements). The one I offered works 100%. Just an FYI, of course.

Edit: Since the VN's OP now has the patch you linked to, I've attached the one I submitted here for folks that want a 100% working version. This is the exact same patch/code that has always been here for this VN, it's just edited to work correctly and I took a few minor liberties with the grammar for better sentence structures. Also, to be very clear, any patch file is only needed if playing unmodded. SanchoMod already includes a custom iPatch so no external file is needed nor suggested at all.
I'm sorry but I will always trust a faulty "official" patch more than a third party patch. Especially on a pirate forum. Maybe it's my paranoia talking but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm sorry but I will always trust a faulty "official" patch more than a third party patch. Especially on a pirate forum. Maybe it's my paranoia talking but it's better to be safe than sorry.
Good morning. That's rather hypocritical but you do you bud. If there's any modifications you can trust 'round here it's certainly the SanchoMod product line. I work and/or correspond with nearly 100% of the developers I supply public mods for, so if the developers themselves trust my work I reckon that speaks for itself. Regardless, I'm not forcing anything on you... never have, never will. Use a patch, don't use a patch, use a mod, don't use a mod, whatever... the choice is yours by default (everyone knows this) so I'm not really sure the point of your post if I'm being honest.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Welcome to the Apple Store then! :HideThePain:

But I think you won't find some content there... :KEK:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Good morning. That's rather hypocritical but you do you bud. If there's any modifications you can trust 'round here it's certainly the SanchoMod product line. I work and/or correspond with nearly 100% of the developers I supply public mods for, so if the developers themselves trust my work I reckon that speaks for itself. Regardless, I'm not forcing anything on you... never have, never will. Use a patch, don't use a patch, use a mod, don't use a mod, whatever... the choice is yours by default (everyone knows this) so I'm not really sure the point of your post if I'm being honest.
And obviously anyone should have a different system for more serious enquiry like email or banking. People are lazy with security and put their insecurities into hardworking selfless anons.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It only comes when I can provide a physical link. Before that (and that particular post you are replying to) it's only coming... (it wasn't available yet) :p You're trying to trick me but I'm on my game bud :ROFLMAO:
I couldn't help but reference the Ray Bradbury book/Disney movie title.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Are you saying I need to redo it with a different patch?
I can't say for sure but yesterday i used your port and it seems like the default non patched game.
As i don't know how to apply a new patch for the android version, i'm now using the compressed version with the latest patch and it works.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just want to point out that my old pdf walkthrough is obsolete (it was made after 0.55 came out), therefore I think you shouldn't use it because

- the Author reworked Day 1, Kelly's path and the Moronic Hero path (the one I called "hate hero path");
- it stops at the end of Day 5;
- my Cassie Dom path is obsolete because it sub-branches in Day 6 (therefore if I had to update my walkthrough I should scrap it and write 2 brand new walkthrough paths);
- the Author implemented a very useful hint system.

Use in-game inklings and beacons. If you have problems finding out every route, SanchoMod will help you.

Reactions: Yngling and sonhot

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Scene 21.

I'm still working on posing it. With 85 shots posed, a third of the scene is done. I started rendering it and so far I'm satisfied with the results.
The scene is Cassie-oriented but will also show a fair bit of Eve and Kelly. Kelly is opening up to her new friends and might finally allow herself to smile and have fun a bit. So far, there aren't many difficulties. Some poses take time, some others are of the easy kind. The biggest challenge has become finding a way to introduce diversity in "conversational shots". Which isn't as trivial as it may sound.
I'm thinking about rewriting a few paragraphs of the love variant of scene 21. My original script isn't bad but I have a few ideas to make it better. That part starts with shot number 161. So I have a bit of time ahead of me to think this through.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 19 to 26).
  • Scenes 19 to 21 are written, and scenes 19 and 20 are posed and rendered.
  • 21086 words so far.
  • 680 renders are planned, 508 shots are posed and 433 are rendered.
  • I'm working on posing and rendering scene 21.
You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I can't say for sure but yesterday i used your port and it seems like the default non patched game.
As i don't know how to apply a new patch for the android version, i'm now using the compressed version with the latest patch and it works.
I just downloaded the patch again and compared to the one that I put in the android port. There's really only one sentence different:

"They're identical twins.":
"They are twins, but unlike you and Eve, they're identical twins.",

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I just downloaded the patch again and compared to the one that I put in the android port. There's really only one sentence different:

"They're identical twins.":
"They are twins, but unlike you and Eve, they're identical twins.",
Well, this is from your port
Screenshot_2023-02-25-23-00-09-02_3f1a0aa134a4109c935f6701894d7704.jpg
If the patch was applied then Eve would be the mc's full sister
Screenshot_2023-02-25-23-04-16-34_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg
So maybe you forgot to apply the patch?

Reactions: rKnight and Yngling
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes