4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That explains alot. While they are in the pool i just keep on thinking why he haven't given them. So that explains abit haha.

I truly enjoy your game and I love how different the paths goes. Keep it up!
MC ordered the sunglasses on Day 2. I guess he opted for very low shipping costs. :cool:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
The evil asshole path is the hardest to write.
It hurts and I feel like shit.
Some way, I got on that path without wanting to. Had some scenes, but backed up, went another ,way and didn't get the scene. But am still on the neutral path for now. I don't even remember the choice I made. I suppose there are too many options and no really good way to determine ahead of time the outcome will be. Pretty much like RL, I guess. :)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Some way, I got on that path without wanting to. Had some scenes, but backed up, went another ,way and didn't get the scene. But am still on the neutral path for now. I don't even remember the choice I made. I suppose there are too many options and no really good way to determine ahead of time the outcome will be. Pretty much like RL, I guess. :)
Would be nice if you could ascend into some girl path from a neutral one. Did naturally go neutral by playing blind with MC bias (my first playthrough)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The evil asshole path is the hardest to write.
It hurts and I feel like shit.
Well, it's your own story - and I really think you're writing quite a remarkable story (honestly, Cassie is such an astonishing character...) - but... don't you think that a neutral path, a path where the girls blatantly reject our MC and the moronic path are more than adequate punishments for us players who fail to deal with a couple of fairy maidens?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Well, it's your own story - and I really think you're writing quite a remarkable story (honestly, Cassie is such an astonishing character...) - but... don't you think that a neutral path, a path where the girls blatantly reject our MC and the moronic path are more than adequate punishments for us players who fail to deal with a couple of fairy maidens?
Concur. Neutral path is a special kind of sadness.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
It's got quite a few sweet scenes: MC and Eve in the kitchen (the sandwich scene), frightened Cassie sleeping with MC are really nice moments. Being friendzoned is a bittersweet experience. :cry:
WHY why why do we get neutral path first :cool:

Props to our biased narrator MC and projecting his jealously into us Players It feels Good being hard on Eve.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
We might find out one day, but I still have to figure out why Ted Mosby once woke up next to a pineapple.
This mystery still haunts me to this day.

It's really not about punishing anyone. It's about providing an experience. And finishing what I started.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Would be nice if you could ascend into some girl path from a neutral one. Did naturally go neutral by playing blind with MC bias (my first playthrough)
I don't remember what I did to do either the evil or neutral paths. I don't what it takes to do anything, actually. What/where are the triggers and how many paths?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't remember what I did to do either the evil or neutral paths. I don't what it takes to do anything, actually. What/where are the triggers and how many paths?
New implemented hint system helps you a lot: check the preferences menu. Rollback when you aren't getting the points you need.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
New implemented hint system helps you a lot: check the preferences menu. Rollback when you aren't getting the points you need.
Funny this is, I have gobs of points for Eve and Cassie. They just don't seem to do anything.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
kissing Cassie or massaging her feet and movie night after shots for Eve
Currently we have crucial branching points.

usmcaz84

Jun 13, 2022
wait i thought there was a update it ended at the same spot on the last time i played and it was when they where leaving the sushi place

Syrenn85

May 21, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.2R + IC

Please note, there is no more support for SanchoMod.
You may need to use his SaveFixer to recover saves.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 291 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I can't get it to start, it goes back to my tablets home screen.

Syrenn85

May 21, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.2R + IC

Please note, there is no more support for SanchoMod.
You may need to use his SaveFixer to recover saves.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 291 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am unable to name my saves. Everything shows as if I could but it won't accept keyboard inputs. I wouldn't worry about it but with so many paths it is hard to keep track without naming. Is there a fix for this? Thank you.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes