4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

ai...

May 30, 2019
I don't have a clue what I'm doing wrong but for dual love I keep failing. Although I have more than enough affection for cassie and eve. The first try I needed 45 affection I had in the 50's with both of them and it failed. My second play to that point I needed like 67 with both Cassie and Eve for cassie to not leave. I had them both at about 80 yet I still failed.

So I even went back a few pages and changed my variables with ren'py save editor and put them all at 999 to see if that would fix anythng. Cassie still left ended up leaving. Why even tell me what stats they need to be at to get her to stay, if she won't stay?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I don't have a clue what I'm doing wrong but for dual love I keep failing. Although I have more than enough affection for cassie and eve. The first try I needed 45 affection I had in the 50's with both of them and it failed. My second play to that point I needed like 67 with both Cassie and Eve for cassie to not leave. I had them both at about 80 yet I still failed.

So I even went back a few pages and changed my variables with ren'py save editor and put them all at 999 to see if that would fix anythng. Cassie still left ended up leaving. Why even tell me what stats they need to be at to get her to stay, if she won't stay?
I had the same thing. You missed a trigger somewhere.

In my situation, I had to go back to the clothing store scene and choose to go with Cassie. Then it went fine.

Reactions: hawk784563

ai...

May 30, 2019
I had the same thing. You missed a trigger somewhere.

In my situation, I had to go back to the clothing store scene and choose to go with Cassie. Then it went fine.
My last play of the game I did go with Cassie and she still left...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My last play of the game I did go with Cassie and she still left...
Holy Moly. If we delete all the answers to "why am I failing the dual love path?" this thread would lose at least 2000 posts.

Last time they answered was around post number #4625.

• Haha
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My favourite paths:

1. Dual Love
2. Cassie True Love
3. Weird Triangle
4. Cassie Dominance Redemption
5. Eve Sublove + Cassie Love

( yeah, Cassie is My Queen :D )

My "Why in the world should I play this path?":

Moronic Hero

My "well, I finished the story but it didn't happen anything. WTF o_O" paths:

1. Kelly Love
2. Neutral

My "sorry, but I'm never gonna play these paths":

1. Evil Asshole
2. Psychotic Knight

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Has the Captain commented about what Eve has not told MC about what happened to her when she wore a dress to school? She mentioned attempted groping, but the narrative implies more happened. Could this be related to some of the rumors (i.e., she was sexually assaulted and the rumor made it sound consensual)? I'm not sure I could handle that ...

Reactions: nicor96

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Has the Captain commented about what Eve has not told MC about what happened to her when she wore a dress to school? She mentioned attempted groping, but the narrative implies more happened. Could this be related to some of the rumors (i.e., she was sexually assaulted and the rumor made it sound consensual)? I'm not sure I could handle that ...
I think I already said that there was groping but it didn't go further.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think I already said that there was groping but it didn't go further.
Questions:

- the story will be complete in a 7 days timeframe, isn't it? has it got an epilogue?
- will Day 6 be completed in the next update? how many parts does it need?
- just wondering what the mysterious paths are. Will they be a mystery till the end of the game development?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Questions:

- the story will be complete in a 7 days timeframe, isn't it? has it got an epilogue?
- will Day 6 be completed in the next update? how many parts does it need?
- just wondering what the mysterious paths are. Will they be a mystery till the end of the game development?
- The story will end on Sunday. The endings however will be like Scene 7 : time jumps. Days, months, years.
- V0.6.3 covers the end of the afternoon. V0.6.4 will cover the evening. I doubt I can fit all the night events in it so... you can reasonably expect a v0.6.5 to finish Day 6. Day 7, 8 and 9 will be much shorter.
- The mysterious paths will remain a mystery until they get some unique content. For one of these paths at least that will happen before the end of Day 6.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
- The story will end on Sunday. The endings however will be like Scene 7 : time jumps. Days, months, years.
- V0.6.3 covers the end of the afternoon. V0.6.4 will cover the evening. I doubt I can fit all the night events in it so... you can reasonably expect a v0.6.5 to finish Day 6. Day 7, 8 and 9 will be much shorter.
- The mysterious paths will remain a mystery until they get some unique content. For one of these paths at least that will happen before the end of Day 6.
I see. I guess we have a long long road ahead.

Balley

Feb 12, 2023
My favourite paths:

1. Dual Love
2. Cassie True Love
3. Weird Triangle

Moronic Hero

1. Kelly Love
2. Neutral

1. Evil Asshole
2. Psychotic Knight
I tried the "evil asshole".
And i couldn't do it at all. I got abit after the meetings with the twins. And i got very anxious and just couldn't keep going on it. I couldn't even bring myself to skip forward to the end after it. Felt very uncomfortable. So i must give creds to the dev for making so many different paths. I'm abit curious tho how he feels as he makes those paths. Looking at how little effort he says he is putting into it. I feel like he prob don't feel very good as he creates it.

And icant wait for more updates to see how it goes.

But the "moronic hero" path I felt quite uncomfortable about also but I could at least play it. I get quite frustrated at Mc with many of his responses and what he does. But it's not too bad and he still try to do the right thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yngling

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
My favourite paths:

1. Dual Love
2. Cassie True Love
3. Weird Triangle

Moronic Hero

1. Kelly Love
2. Neutral

1. Evil Asshole
2. Psychotic Knight
Fellow king
I feel you, bad paths are less engaging for now.

Cassie is a gem. Finding myself often wondering if she is based in some character or imagination/rl friend from dev.

Kudos Frenchie Dev.

Reactions: Ottoeight

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I'm abit curious tho how he feels as he makes those paths. Looking at how little effort he says he is putting into it. I feel like he prob don't feel very good as he creates it.
The evil asshole path is the hardest to write.
It hurts and I feel like shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jack himself forgot about it... for now.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I feel you.
Reading the evil path is disturbing, imagine writing.
Most bad routes are about blackmail, using manipulation, force, prostitution and ntr.
We have a extreme experience that is scorched earth without upside is hard to find reasons to descend into madness.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Balley

Feb 12, 2023
The evil asshole path is the hardest to write.
It hurts and I feel like shit .
I bet. My heart was pounding hard and I felt like shit trying to even get through it and i ended up quitting and deleting that save file for it.
You must feel so empty after you worked on that path.

Jack himself forgot about it... for now.
That explains alot. While they are in the pool i just keep on thinking why he haven't given them. So that explains abit haha.

I truly enjoy your game and I love how different the paths goes. Keep it up!

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

CirclePete

Mar 4, 2018
I'm still curious how long time it will take before Mc gives the stupid sunglasses! Or is it a specific path were he gives them to her already that ihave missed?
We might find out one day, but I still have to figure out why Ted Mosby once woke up next to a pineapple.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes