4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I am unable to name my saves. Everything shows as if I could but it won't accept keyboard inputs. I wouldn't worry about it but with so many paths it is hard to keep track without naming. Is there a fix for this? Thank you.
It is not there, my save mod was not compatible with the dev's scheme so it was cut out.

Syrenn85

May 21, 2020
Dang, it is really hard to get complete information.

Did the fresh install make the game able to play? Or did you experience the issue with a fresh install?
I deleted all folders on my tablet relating to the game and uninstalled the app. Reinstalled and the game would run. Had to start over. This was after I messaged you about game not starting. Only problem I am having now is naming saves.

Balley

Feb 12, 2023
I deleted all folders on my tablet relating to the game and uninstalled the app. Reinstalled and the game would run. Had to start over. This was after I messaged you about game not starting. Only problem I am having now is naming saves.
If you are lucky they might be in the trashcan.
Otherwise check android > media > and here for something for summer scent. The 2 Apks might use different paths for save files.

Or if it's both modded apks check in different locations like directly inside documents or something that sounds like it could be used for renpy games.

If I'm installing a new version or something. I always make a backup of my save files just in case.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
You probably didn't need to delete your saves, I think simply uninstalling and reinstalling would have done it. There are no save names on this one. The dev's choices made my save name mod not work so I pulled it.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Scene 21.
I'm... half done with the posing. I reached shot #136, I have reasonable hopes to reach #190 by the end of next week. I'm still thinking about rewriting parts of the love variants but it should be very limited and should not impact the word and render counts much. That should happen this week.
I'm rendering slower than usual. The reason is that the scene contains 4 characters, and each file is pretty heavy. As a result, the loading times are ridiculously long. With about 25 minutes of loading in between each shot, I'm barely rendering at half the speed of the previous scenes. I have no way to speed this up at the moment, but I might have to clean my library once again when I'll be done with v0.6.3.
Scene 21 is the last of the main branch scenes for v0.6.3. The next step will be two scenes for the Moronic Hero path.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 19 to 26).
  • Scenes 19 to 21 are written, and scenes 19 and 20 are posed and rendered.
  • 21401 words so far.
  • 680 renders are planned, 559 shots are posed and 479 are rendered.
  • I'm working on posing and rendering scene 21.

You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain

Balley

Feb 12, 2023
You probably didn't need to delete your saves, I think simply uninstalling and reinstalling would have done it. There are no save names on this one. The dev's choices made my save name mod not work so I pulled it.
But if he deleted them manually he can restore them tho. So he still can get them back. Unless he emptied his trashcan. Most apps on android that you can check your storage with have one.

Balley

Feb 12, 2023

Scene 21.
I'm... half done with the posing. I reached shot #136, I have reasonable hopes to reach #190 by the end of next week. I'm still thinking about rewriting parts of the love variants but it should be very limited and should not impact the word and render counts much. That should happen this week.
I'm rendering slower than usual. The reason is that the scene contains 4 characters, and each file is pretty heavy. As a result, the loading times are ridiculously long. With about 25 minutes of loading in between each shot, I'm barely rendering at half the speed of the previous scenes. I have no way to speed this up at the moment, but I might have to clean my library once again when I'll be done with v0.6.3.
Scene 21 is the last of the main branch scenes for v0.6.3. The next step will be two scenes for the Moronic Hero path.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 19 to 26).
  • Scenes 19 to 21 are written, and scenes 19 and 20 are posed and rendered.
  • 21401 words so far.
  • 680 renders are planned, 559 shots are posed and 479 are rendered.
  • I'm working on posing and rendering scene 21.

You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain
Icant wait for the updates. This is one of the games I'm most looking forward to play more of :D

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
But if he deleted them manually he can restore them tho. So he still can get them back. Unless he emptied his trashcan. Most apps on android that you can check your storage with have one.
No they don't, I know a few do but "most" is a stretch.

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
lol the description of the MC when you start the game makes him sound like a huge loser

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes