4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
You are right, but I'm still not sure whether that is proper game design.

It might be somewhat realistic but still feels too sudden as well as a bit random.

I'm still hoping that The Naughty Captain makes that part a bit easier to navigate, or makes it possible to correct earlier mistakes made by the player.
If it was realistic, neither Cassie nor Eve would even let Jack get close after what he has done. That ship has sailed.
It is sudden. That's inherent to the story structure. I only have 9 days, things have to go fast. However, some parts are poorly explained and presented. Rewriting those segments is part of the rework plan. I hope to make things clearer. If not the choices, at least the motivations and background.

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
Tried to get the evil ending 1st playthru and the game ends the night things are supposed to happen. Kill me.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I'm on the Cassiedom path and it doesn't even look like femdom to me, it looks like gay rape. Not sure what else I can call a cock getting shoved up a man's ass without his consent, by definition to me that's gay. If this is what devs think femdom is no wonder most people seem to hate femdom and ask "is it avoidable" all the time. In this game it's not avoidable which makes it hilarious I guess.
You can avoid it entirely. If you don't like it, don't play it !

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I'm on the Cassiedom path and it doesn't even look like femdom to me, it looks like gay rape. Not sure what else I can call a cock getting shoved up a man's ass without his consent, by definition to me that's gay. If this is what devs think femdom is no wonder most people seem to hate femdom and ask "is it avoidable" all the time. In this game it's not avoidable which makes it hilarious I guess.
Bro,
chill. You're getting mad and being selfish.

Some people love this fetish and now you're pissing on them because what?

Fragile sexuality? immersion ?

don't be like that.
And listen is only gay if the balls touch.

And for some reason they do, just say no homo.

Last edited:

JM24

May 27, 2021
You are free to make your own game you know.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I don't really understand what you expect me to do here.
I'm not going to lie. I don't beg anyone to play my game. And I'm not a moderator here.
A question was asked, I answered. What else was I supposed to do?
I believe I've been very civil and haven't insulted anyone but wasting my energy in trying to "sell my product" to someone who won't buy it would be stupid and counterproductive.

There will be no NTR in Summer Scent, but yes, Cassie's tongue has already gone where no men has gone before.
If you can't take it then... well I don't actually care.
It's just not a game for you. Am I supposed to tell you otherwise?

I don't quite understand what your point is.
I've given this a lot of thought. You we're one of the first creators I subbed to because I loved what you were doing and I saw no lesbian tag. I simply do not have a lesbian fetish and do not want my Li's to be bi-sexual. It is actually a turnoff for me. I don't mind if there is bi-sexual content as long as it is clearly avoidable as in my choices make it never happen.

I tried to pursue both Eve and Cassie as I was hoping that there would be a mini-harem path without the bi-sexual trope to screw it up and make it a polyamory instead. There were red flags that made me uncomfortable but that could be written off as something else. I apparently made one mistake and got The Punisher bad ending. I didn't try again until another update and I carefully researched the paths and found out that there was a way around that. I then ended up in a throuple which I hated even more and all my hopes of non bi-sexual Li's were thrown out the window. I stopped subbing at that point.

You, as the creator, have the right to make anything that you want all I ask for is transparency so that I can make an honest decision as how to spend my time, energy, emotion and money. Please fix the tags. If you had put the lesbian tag in I would have asked if it was optional before I got into your game.

You are talented or else I would not take the time to open this dialog with you. I am considering trying your game once again but only on solo paths as the other paths are not for me. If I do that will I have the option to avoid all bi-sexual content?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I've given this a lot of thought. You we're one of the first creators I subbed to because I loved what you were doing and I saw no lesbian tag. I simply do not have a lesbian fetish and do not want my Li's to be bi-sexual. It is actually a turnoff for me. I don't mind if there is bi-sexual content as long as it is clearly avoidable as in my choices make it never happen.

I tried to pursue both Eve and Cassie as I was hoping that there would be a mini-harem path without the bi-sexual trope to screw it up and make it a polyamory instead. There were red flags that made me uncomfortable but that could be written off as something else. I apparently made one mistake and got The Punisher bad ending. I didn't try again until another update and I carefully researched the paths and found out that there was a way around that. I then ended up in a throuple which I hated even more and all my hopes of non bi-sexual Li's were thrown out the window. I stopped subbing at that point.

You, as the creator, have the right to make anything that you want all I ask for is transparency so that I can make an honest decision as how to spend my time, energy, emotion and money. Please fix the tags. If you had put the lesbian tag in I would have asked if it was optional before I got into your game.

You are talented or else I would not take the time to open this dialog with you. I am considering trying your game once again but only on solo paths as the other paths are not for me. If I do that will I have the option to avoid all bi-sexual content?
I do understand your trouble and your disappointment. I do not understand the repulsion for that specific kind of content, but I do understand that one could be turned off, or worse by something he doesn't like.

I cannot fix the tags on this thread. I'm not the one who decided how my game would be tagged and have no power over it. Not that I thirst for said power in any way. I simply cannot add or modify anything on the tags or the original post.

Now, about the lesbian/bisexual content and the solo paths.
Eve and Cassie had sex. This is true for all paths. It happened, it cannot be changed or undone. It's in the past.
The future, however, is something else. If you are in a solo relationship with any of the girls, you can expect commitment. If you romance Cassie, she's not going to fool around with Eve anymore. That doesn't change what happened in the past, but you won't have to share your LI with another girl. I'm not sure it fits the definition of "non-bisexual LI" but you would be safe from bisexual content.

I like transparency. But I have a problem with spoilers. On one hand, I do understand the need for tags and find them very useful, but on the other hand, tagging can spoil the content and kill any surprise.
That being said, being spoiled should be a conscious decision made by the player himself. But I guess this is another debate entirely.

I hope I answered your question. Let me know if I wasn't clear.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know i have said it before but this is such a good game eve is my absolute favourite. Does the dev consider one path to be canon or do they want the player to decide for themselves?

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I know i have said it before but this is such a good game eve is my absolute favourite. Does the dev consider one path to be canon or do they want the player to decide for themselves?
I already have a canon decided, in the advent of a sequel, but we are so far from there that I'd rather not speak about it. So for now at least, tt's certainly up to the player to decide for themselves.

What does the lighthouse mode look like? I cannot see any hints or guides at the time of choices.
The lighthouse mode only kicks in when you reach a critical choice. The first you'll encounter is on Sunday morning, during breakfast. It will change the color of the choice button.

Reactions: Feyd and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
anyone else find it a bit silly (can't think of a better word) that Eve keeps worrying about their parents finding out i mean parents these days can be pretty clueless to what their kids are doing just don't have sex when their home and they will never find out.
Also does anyone know how many more reworks of older chapters are planned i think i want to restart from the beginning once the reworks are done.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I had the same problem yearning for both girls and though meandering through 4 times still ended up in the abattoir.
Where was the crucial crossroads you found leading to the "happy ending"?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I had the same problem yearning for both girls and though meandering through 4 times still ended up in the abattoir.
Where was the crucial crossroads you found leading to the "happy ending"?
There are several choices you have to make correctly. The one's I remember at the crucial point are:
1) End of day 4 in Eve's room, you must choose "I don't accept it"
2) morning of day 5 after Cassie catches you, "I'll tell you everything"
3) then "I would choose no-one"
4) finally "apologize"

I hope that helps :)

• Love
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Also does anyone know how many more reworks of older chapters are planned i think i want to restart from the beginning once the reworks are done.
There will be a lot of rework. I plan to rework the whole first 5 days. So far only the first one has been reworked. However, from now on, I will mix the reworked content with the new one, a few scenes at a time.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes