4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
There are several choices you have to make correctly. The one's I remember at the crucial point are:
1) End of day 4 in Eve's room, you must choose "I don't accept it"
2) morning of day 5 after Cassie catches you, "I'll tell you everything"
3) then "I would choose no-one"
4) finally "apologize"

I hope that helps :)
OK, thanks. I'll try that next time. Would really like to scrutinize Cassie's voluptous body up close and do the final naughty.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm on the Cassiedom path and it doesn't even look like femdom to me, it looks like gay rape. Not sure what else I can call a cock getting shoved up a man's ass without his consent, by definition to me that's gay. If this is what devs think femdom is no wonder most people seem to hate femdom and ask "is it avoidable" all the time. In this game it's not avoidable which makes it hilarious I guess.
There are plenty of straight men in the real world who have experienced both anal sex and pegging with their female partner without "turning gay." There are a number of men who seem to be afraid that being pegged will suddenly make them feel attraction toward men. smh
I'm free to make a comment. If you can't handle it you can avoid public forums.
Wow!
Someone is triggered and lashing back by deflecting.
I do understand your trouble and your disappointment. I do not understand the repulsion for that specific kind of content, but I do understand that one could be turned off, or worse by something he doesn't like.

I cannot fix the tags on this thread. I'm not the one who decided how my game would be tagged and have no power over it. Not that I thirst for said power in any way. I simply cannot add or modify anything on the tags or the original post.

Now, about the lesbian/bisexual content and the solo paths.
Eve and Cassie had sex. This is true for all paths. It happened, it cannot be changed or undone. It's in the past.
The future, however, is something else. If you are in a solo relationship with any of the girls, you can expect commitment. If you romance Cassie, she's not going to fool around with Eve anymore. That doesn't change what happened in the past, but you won't have to share your LI with another girl. I'm not sure it fits the definition of "non-bisexual LI" but you would be safe from bisexual content.

I like transparency. But I have a problem with spoilers. On one hand, I do understand the need for tags and find them very useful, but on the other hand, tagging can spoil the content and kill any surprise.
That being said, being spoiled should be a conscious decision made by the player himself. But I guess this is another debate entirely.

I hope I answered your question. Let me know if I wasn't clear.
I still don't understand the revulsion. Given that the majority of women I've known have been bisexual, I don't see why it seems to threaten/disgust some men. Let me correct that, most were not bisexual, they identified as pansexual (or omnisexual).

In large part due to my own experiences, many of my characters are anything but heteronormative.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There will be a lot of rework. I plan to rework the whole first 5 days. So far only the first one has been reworked. However, from now on, I will mix the reworked content with the new one, a few scenes at a time.

You're just reminding me of a certain very infamous Patreon Dev who keeps reworking/replacing/removing/remaking scenes/music/animations his games' (both games!) early chapters over and over since years. His stories are moving forward at snail's pace, this way.

(Yeah, I'm talking about the game in Alibenhassan's signature :p )

I know this is your journey, but I think you shouldn't look back if you want to arrive at the end of the road. Just do it when you arrived home.

My 2 cents, of course.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
You're just reminding me of a certain very infamous Patreon Dev who keeps reworking/replacing/removing/remaking scenes/music/animations his games' (both games!) early chapters over and over since years. His stories are moving forward at snail's pace, this way.

(Yeah, I'm talking about the game in Alibenhassan's signature :p )

I know this is your journey, but I think you shouldn't look back if you want to arrive at the end of the road. Just do it when you arrived home.

My 2 cents, of course.
For devs like me, who started working on their game with zero skills in rendering, reworking some parts of their game is inevitable, at least if you care about your craft and are trying to actually complete a decent sellable product. The renders of the first five days are crap. They're making the game unattractive and unsellable. The rework is a necessity.
And about the timing of such rework. The game is in active development right now. There is no better moment to do it.
I do understand that it can annoy the player who is already caught in the story and only interested in new content, but that's how it is.

Mar 7, 2023
For devs like me, who started working on their game with zero skills in rendering, reworking some parts of their game is inevitable, at least if you care about your craft and are trying to actually complete a decent sellable product. The renders of the first five days are crap. They're making the game unattractive and unsellable. The rework is a necessity.
And about the timing of such rework. The game is in active development right now. There is no better moment to do it.
I do understand that it can annoy the player who is already caught in the story and only interested in new content, but that's how it is.
Let them complain. There are multiple ways to finish a game. Some like NoMoreMoney / WhatALegend, create a chapter, everytime. They probably have an end situation, but still need planning which takes time.

Sometimes a new idea comes up, which doesn't fit with the previous situation, which needs to rewrite the previous situation.

Or renderer options are better in later versions. Or some one got legal problems with the kind of music he was using (Summer Gone).

Or another way to develop is probably like Genesis Order (NTL) is doing. They seem to have laid out the whole game, before starting. The only thing they need to do is render the images/animations. And program the quests. Probably why they are able to update every 2 weeks. Having a team working together isn't a bad idea too then.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Let them complain. There are multiple ways to finish a game. Some like NoMoreMoney / WhatALegend, create a chapter, everytime. They probably have an end situation, but still need planning which takes time.

Sometimes a new idea comes up, which doesn't fit with the previous situation, which needs to rewrite the previous situation.

Or renderer options are better in later versions. Or some one got legal problems with the kind of music he was using (Summer Gone).

Or another way to develop is probably like Genesis Order (NTL) is doing. They seem to have laid out the whole game, before starting. The only thing they need to do is render the images/animations. And program the quests. Probably why they are able to update every 2 weeks. Having a team working together isn't a bad idea too then.
I really do wonder why you think I'm complaining. This is an advice. Do you know what a advice is?

Anyway, if you believe that What a Legend and Summer's Gone will be completed one day, you're delusional. They won't.

You know what, I'm in F95 since summer 2017 and I don't remember a single reworked/redrafted/revamped/remade game that got completed.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I've tried to learn from the experiences of other new devs. I put my big stories on hold and am working on one of my stand-alone (three act?) stories right now. I hope that by improving with shorter stories, by the time I start my epics, my skills will be more consistent.

Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
I already have a canon decided, in the advent of a sequel, but we are so far from there that I'd rather not speak about it. So for now at least, tt's certainly up to the player to decide for themselves.
Okay what I am choosing to take from this is Cassiedom is canon gotchya :D

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I've tried to learn from the experiences of other new devs. I put my big stories on hold and am working on one of my stand-alone (three act?) stories right now. I hope that by improving with shorter stories, by the time I start my epics, my skills will be more consistent.
That is smart. If you work with Daz. The learning curve is pretty steep And there are some easy traps that can lead you to think you are ready while you are not. There are a lot of things I wish I had known before I start Summer Scent.

Okay what I am choosing to take from this is Cassiedom is canon gotchya :D
Who knows ? ;p

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That is smart. If you work with Daz. The learning curve is pretty steep And there are some easy traps that can lead you to think you are ready while you are not. There are a lot of things I wish I had known before I start Summer Scent.
Thanks. I'm trying to learn from all the experiences of the devs who have come before me.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes