4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just finished the current content in this game. not bad, but the mc is kinda a beta cuck so far. he needs to get over this loser attitude. he has girls fawning all over him and he is written so badly. come dev, give the guy some confidence in himself. all this crap about i don't deserve this or whine whine whine is beyond annoying. loved the restaurant appearance by a certain gorgeous red head named Jaye from Chasing Sunsets, another of my fav games. can't wait for the next update of this. hope to see Jaye in here again, or perhaps more characters from other games too.
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

Reactions: FunkyMunky60

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
How? I installed the mod but the choices I made still didn't work out right. There should be a mod where you can turn on the required steps even if you miss them.
We have dual paths with some variations with Cassie dearest and Eve MC blondie sister.

Did you get the path dual something in your save file?

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
I was enjoying the game until I had to choose between the sister and her best friend, why not both?
There is a path that allows you to pursue a romantic relationship with both. As a throuple. Problem is you have to endure some excruciatingly painful femdom scenes. I skipped through them and still was disgusted to the point of almost giving up... It's REALLY hard to watch if you're not into that stuff so be warned.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
There is a path that allows you to pursue a romantic relationship with both. As a throuple. Problem is you have to endure some excruciatingly painful femdom scenes. I skipped through them and still was disgusted to the point of almost giving up... It's REALLY hard to watch if you're not into that stuff so be warned.
Hehe I get where you came from.

The perspective for Cassie to grow as a narrative standpoint should be early femdom going after love Eve/subLove eve.
And making her going into a puppy love again....

I love the pure Cassie as the next sucker. But I tip my hat for the background Cassie had going femdom - true love after.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just wondering why some people are still oblivious of the very existence of the ingame hints system.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Preferences ----> enable Lighthouse Mode -----> enable inklings ----> enable beacons ------> select Dual Love path.

Anyway, as I've already written, if we removed all the answers to the question: "how do I prevent Cassie from leaving in day 5?" this thread would lose 700 posts at least.
I played without using because is fairly easy to navigate after you naturally get neutral path in your first play haha

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As the Author has just pointed you out, Cassie dom + Eve love/sublove path is not a throuple relationship path. This is a love triangle path, which is quite different.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
my intial playthrough i didn't really set specific paths, i played to lvl the affection points and had eve with some submissive points and cassie with some dom points. then i saw the mc become a bit more of a pussy as the game goes on which i really don't like to see in games i play. perhaps i will do another playthrough with some of those settings in use. if i ever get caught up on the hundreds of other games i have to get through :coffee:

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
As the Author has just pointed you out, Cassie dom + Eve love/sublove path is not a throuple relationship path. This is a love triangle path, which is quite different.
What the fuck are you on about? I don't really care how you categorize or name the nature of the relationships. Call it "3 way fucktime" for all I care. That's not what I was on about. The "Author" is right though I confused my paths. I only have two and my main is Dual Love which has no femdom shit.

Problem is the second one. Dual Submission requires the femdom shit. Which was hard to go through. And the dev corrected me.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What the fuck are you on about? I don't really care how you categorize or name the nature of the relationships. Call it "3 way fucktime" for all I care. That's not what I was on about. The "Author" is right though I confused my paths. I only have two and my main is Dual Love which has no femdom shit.

Problem is the second one. Dual Submission requires the femdom shit. Which was hard to go through. And the dev corrected me.
That's exactly what I told you: you get both girls in the dual love path, not in a Cassie dom path (for now).

I'm not the One who named "weird triangle" the Cassie dom + Eve love path: the Author did it, therefore I wouldn't bet a tenner that things are going to end that well when Cassie spills the beans about her and MC with Eve. That's why I'm telling you there's a huge difference between a "love triangle" and a "ménage a trois".

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

It looks like you are not in the path you want.

For the "throuple path" there is no femdom. Even though Cassie is still Cassie.

This game has many paths, some of them seemingly similar but not quite the same.

If you read the posts around yours, you should be able to figure it out.

Especially this:
Preferences ----> enable Lighthouse Mode -----> enable inklings ----> enable beacons ------> select Dual Love path.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Anyway, as I've already written, if we removed all the answers to the question: "how do I prevent Cassie from leaving in day 5?" this thread would lose 700 posts at least.
You are right, but I'm still not sure whether that is proper game design.

It might be somewhat realistic but still feels too sudden as well as a bit random.

I'm still hoping that The Naughty Captain makes that part a bit easier to navigate, or makes it possible to correct earlier mistakes made by the player.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes