4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I have memories from a game I played a long time ago ...
.... at some point there was a story plot where a female friend left the house in anger and got kidnapped by psychopathic twins etc ... the MC went on a revenge/vengeance path to get them.
I also can not loose the feeling that I know the blonde character from the previews ... something with her being emotionally so deeply hurt, she lost her sanity/mind - literally - also because of those two psychopaths.

Is this memory of mine from THIS game here?

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
.... at some point there was a story plot where a female friend left the house in anger and got kidnapped by psychopathic twins etc ... the MC went on a revenge/vengeance path to get them.
I also can not loose the feeling that I know the blonde character from the previews ... something with her being emotionally so deeply hurt, she lost her sanity/mind - literally - also because of those two psychopaths.

Yep, that sounds like the bad ending of this game. Welcome to the club of fellow emotionally scarred people that have experienced this, it does pack quite a punch, doesn't it?

Reactions: PPLayer

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

The first part, yes. About the blonde, I don't know, because I didn't play this path.

• Hey there
Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Yep, that sounds like the bad ending of this game. Welcome to the club of fellow emotionally scarred people that have experienced this, it does pack quite a punch, doesn't it?
Yeah, that was a hefty game scene - not easy to forget this path ...
*edit* maybe I stopped playing the game after this "bad ending" and forget about it - idk *edit*
But thanks for confirming that this is the game.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
So I am in the route with both Eve and Cassie and there is no sex scene at all ? Is there any path with any sex scene in this update or did I missed some points ?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
love the game but the update felt really really underwhelming. Not only that theres no night (lewd) but theres just nothing happening? Like two call's which dont really move the plot along or give any new information and a few talks which are mostly about things we had talks about already

Reactions: Rixen and Doni94

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
I think the issue with too many paths is the fact that they take a long time to develop.
Its so much work for basically little content. Unless you play all paths its like every update you only get 1/3 of what could have been.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
I mean the writting in this game is AMAZING compared with other games, some dialogues look real, like if someone was in that situation that´s exactly like a normal human being would speak or react, expecially the scene were Cassie discovers their secret, that was disturbing (In a good way), but after a YEAR without any new content, I would expected at least some scenes with Eve, leaving in consideration that in the last update Cassie had one (great) lewd scene. Finished this update like this:

7rrdpu.jpg

I´m not saying the game should not have a realistic dialogue or don´t care at all about the plot, the best +18 games need to have a great plot and writting, but if this version would not have anything (lewd) at all in this update, I think it would have been better to have just merged this version with the future [v0.6.4].

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Love the game. Wish updates happened a bit more frequently, but I understand. Lots of paths means extra work. Is there an explanation on what some of these paths mean? I get the solo paths, and the dual paths, but there are like four others... Like Psychotic Knight that aren't clear what they are just off the name. Also is there a path to have all 3 (Eve, Cass, and Kelly) or does is stop with just Eve and Cass in terms of multiple partners?

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I haven't played this in a while, probably the last couple updates. This is the first I'm hearing of any "dark" ending. I'm not opposed to any of that and have even argued that without a "lose condition" I don't see a story as much more than cheap smut.

Yet, I'd like to know if I've navigated around that part or if I still have choices that may cause it to happen. So what chapter is that in? IIRC, I finished Chapter 3 or 4 last.
(Also, if it helps I was in good standing with both girls).

Thanks.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I haven't played this in a while, probably the last couple updates. This is the first I'm hearing of any "dark" ending. I'm not opposed to any of that and have even argued that without a "lose condition" I don't see a story as much more than cheap smut.

Yet, I'd like to know if I've navigated around that part or if I still have choices that may cause it to happen. So what chapter is that in? IIRC, I finished Chapter 3 or 4 last.
(Also, if it helps I was in good standing with both girls).

Thanks.
If you've not played the "R" version that was here before a WT and lighthouse mode has been added to help. There is also Sancho's mod as well.

I lot will have changed, saves will still work, but I don't remember the required things to get the bad ending.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes