4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
While it's always nice to see appreciation for the Psychotic Knight path, I think you guys are still sleeping on the Evil Asshole path. No path is superfluous, they all give proper characterization to the characters, and I have to take my hat off to the Dev who even though he didn't like writing it did his best and gave us this great character study.

Just read Jack's introduction profile and we can see that he has his fair share of bad attributes, and by focusing on them the Dev frames his relationship and fallout with Eve in very different light from other paths and makes his progression into psycho rapist well founded. His breakdown in the bathroom and the responses he gives to his conscience trying to justify himself (or realizing his mistakes, both are excellent) are probably the best written scenes in the game.

I am eagerly awaiting the next update and the unfolding of this plot View attachment 2745200

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just hope we don't get cucked, that would be a really shit playthrough in my book, I also want to see how everything will pan out just not in a way that ends with the mc going to jail or getting offed by the twins

• Haha
Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I just hope we don't get cucked, that would be a really shit playthrough in my book, I also want to see how everything will pan out just not in a way that ends with the mc going to jail or getting offed by the twins
Plot twist it was a coma the whole time, you walking in on your sister and your crush getting dicked down by two BBC and fell into coma

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer Scent [v0.6.3] [The Naughty Captain]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SummerScent-0.6.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Draakaap23

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Summer Scent [v0.6.3] [The Naughty Captain]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Amazing speed as always :love:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I noticed that the incest patch is a line replacer so I'm assuming that it needs to be updated for v0.6.3 before I can use it, right?

Jbsaxon73

Mar 16, 2019
View attachment 422506

Overview:
It's the beginning of summer. Jack is 18 years old and has just finished high school by graduating. He has a tense relationship with Eve, his "childhood friend" who seems to have disliked him cordially for a few years. Jack's parents had left town for a week, Eve invites her best friend, Cassie, to join them. They have the house and the pool for them alone.

How Jack will handle the situation depends on you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-06
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: The Naughty Captain F95zone - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

It is recommended to start a new save. Here's why.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android
(v0.6.2): - - - MEGA

Patches:
Extras: Fanmade Walkthrough -
Multi-Mod - In-depth Walkthrough - Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2

View attachment 422441 View attachment 422436 View attachment 422446 View attachment 422438 View attachment 422440 View attachment 422437
Link never works for Android the last 2 updates

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Summer Scent [v0.6.3a] [The Naughty Captain] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.6.2R -> v0.6.3 [496 MB]
- - -

Universal: v0.6.3 -> v0.6.3a [26.51 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer Scent [v0.6.3] [The Naughty Captain] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.6.2R -> v0.6.3 [496 MB]
MEGA - MixDrop - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
That is quite a sizeable update actually.

Reactions: Bob69

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
All my saves are gone. Restarting again for how much minutes of update?
Your saves should not have been affected. Or do you mean you deleted your saves?

haven't played in a few updates now it sound like he turns in to nut job i remember him just being a male dom to the girls now it sound like a he is a crazy sociopath rapist i think i will pass on this now if thats the way it is going
There is like 6 different paths etc.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ahh good to know didnt read a lot cause of spoilers but man 6 paths sounds great but man its going to be a forever to update game!
And some of the stuff you mentioned above and some other things people were not fond of, got changed or removed. This game is ever evolving every update as they dev likes to re-work a lot of things, not in a bad way, some may say otherwise, but eh.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
This dev is a really weird one. In the same scene he (she?) quotes Casablanca and The Room and it feels natural. Well done.

Reactions: firevoodoo

SsKraftss

Apr 23, 2023
haven't played in a few updates now it sound like he turns in to nut job i remember him just being a male dom to the girls now it sound like a he is a crazy sociopath rapist i think i will pass on this now if thats the way it is going
It's only based on you choice

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes