4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Update b4 x-mas realistic? :(
It's winter, probably have to wait till the start of summer :whistle:

Last update was July, before that it was 2/18/2023 (that release had actually been out a few months but leaked here really late), and then before that was 7/21/2022.

Judging by all that, I'm not sure if we would get one in that time frame.

Reactions: Vasilji

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why no new update Yet :cry:
Because it's still being worked on

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 4 will contain 2 new scenes: scenes 26 and 27.
  • Day 6 Part 4 will contain 2 reworked scenes from Day 2, Scenes 1 and 10.
  • Day 2, Scene 1 and 10 have been rewritten, posed, rendered. The scripts have been sent for proofreading.
  • Day 6, Scene 26 has been written.
  • 9549 words of reworked content, and 5274 words of new content so far.
  • 2007 lines of code so far.
  • 468 shots are planned, 425 are posed, and 352 are rendered.
  • I'm working on posing Scene 26.

• 468 shots are planned, 425 are posed, and 352 are rendered.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dev Update #221

Sorry, about the delayed dev update. I had an impromptu social event I couldn't avoid.

Fixing stuff.

I spent a part of the week fixing my previous mistakes. It has been as tedious and frustrating as expected. But is done and most of it has been rerendered. In the end, it took me almost two days and a half just to fix the "Outdated Cassie model" issue.

I made some progress on the render count but couldn't finish the scene. I'm currently at shot #152 and I have about 25 shots left. Finishing it next week shouldn't be a problem but I won't be able to work on the posing Wednesday and Thursday, as I'm bringing Pc-Chan to the workshop for a complete check up, and stuff. But three days should be enough to finish the posing anyway.

Moving forward.

While Pc-Chan will be at the workshop, I'll start writing Scene 27. I have an extensive set of notes with several different configurations possible for that scene. I have to make some final decisions before I effectively start writing.

Scene 27 will most likely be bigger than Scene 26, but I do hope to keep it under 10k words and 300 renders. Just like scene 26, it will consist of 4 to 5 mini scenes combined into a single one.

Maybe I'm a bit too ambitious with these endings. But I'm happy to give these paths the closure they deserve.

The quick sum up :

• Day 2, Scene 1 and 10 have been rewritten, posed, rendered. The scripts have been sent for proofreading.
  • Day 6, Scene 26 has been written.
  • 9549 words of reworked content, and 5274 words of new content so far.
  • 468 shots are planned, 441 are posed, and 352 are rendered.
You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Can someone point me to the 0.6.3 walkthrough. If I click on the walkthrough on main page it just goes to an page where there is suppose to be a walkthrough but there is none.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I have seen the femdom tag there, so it is possible to be dominated by Eve or only by Cassie? For now i only have seen this content with Cassie. I would appreciate an answer :giggle:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
The Cassie dom path can eventually lead to a dual dom path but, be warned, that's a rough ride.
Thanks!! Really interested in that path now :ROFLMAO: . But if i´m in Cassie dom path but i´m dominating Eve too, that path can still work? Or it is necessary don´t be a dom with Eve?

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks!! Really interested in that path now :ROFLMAO: . But if i´m in Cassie dom path but i´m dominating Eve too, that path can still work? Or it is necessary don´t be a dom with Eve?
You actually get it by being in the Cassie dom path and Eve hardsub path at the same time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Don Sucio

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
You actually get it by being in the Cassie dom path and Eve hardsub path at the same time.
My morbid curiousity forced me to quickly ran through that path yesterday just to check skipping most of it since femdom is really not my thing. A lot of people say its so rough. It wasn't that rough to be honest. Just that one scene really in the living room. I do however say that with a grain of salt because of that last dialogue at the pool. I have a suspicion if you answer that message from Cassie in the next episode its going to ramp up from 0-100 super fast.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
So, pals,

I DID PROMISE A WALKTHROUGH... and now... here you are!! Summer Scent 0.55 walkthrough guide.

50 pages, 15 full paths... it took me a whole week. So enjoy and please don't complain if you run into a few typos.

I just want to add this:

the more paths you play, the more you enjoy the story.

-------------

EDIT: since the Author reworked some scenes in the early days, my walkthrough is OUTDATED and some routes ARE WRONG. I'm working on it, guys. Just wait for a few days.

------------

I just did it! UPDATED TO 0.63 now!!!

enjoy!
Where is the actual WT, though?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Where is the actual WT, though?
You don't need it anymore. Its built into the game look at the options and choose a path. I had the same question not too long ago and never even noticed it. If you really want to you can also install the multimod that will tell you exactly what points you getting etc. You can use both at the same time.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dev Update #222

Scene 26.

Is posed. I finished it today. Half of it has yet to be rendered.

Speaking about renders. I encountered a few weird problems with assets "moving" in renders. It's probably an issue with a smoothing modifier taking too long to settle, which might be a problem when I render overnight by using a queue. I tested a few things and it seems to render fine when I render "manually". I'll have to render about 15 renders that way to make sure the images are actually ok.

Pc-Chan.

Is back online. I had the water-cooling loop fully cleaned, the thermal paste changed, and a new nvme drive installed. The weird delta I had before the journey to the workshop seems to still be there but reduced in intensity by a couple of degrees. I'm not overly worried so far, I should be able to render without issue. I'll just be careful with the next hundred renders and control that the temperature won't go crazy, but there is no reason for anything to go wrong.

Scene 27.

While Pc-Chan was away, I worked on writing scene 27. As I mentioned last week, the scene is composed of 5 different sequences. So far, I have written about 2k more or less definitive words and it covers the first sequence and, I think, a third of the second sequence. I hope to fit everything in 10k words or less. I feel like it might be difficult. We'll see.

While Pc-Chan was away, I worked with a very minimal set-up ( an Android tablet paired with a Bluetooth keyboard) and from a quite cosy coffee shop. I actually enjoyed the experience. I might do it again.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6, Scene 26 has been written, posed and half of it is rendered
  • 9549 words of reworked content, and 7331 words of new content so far.
  • 466 shots are planned, 466 are posed, and 378 are rendered.
  • I'm working on writing Scene 27.
You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes