4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks. I'm using the Sancho mod, but it just tells me the immediate effects of each choice. For example, whether Cassi can be a dom and lover simultaneoulsy, or whether it's either/or - e.g. dom first, then lover but not dom.
Or whether dom is even possible if I raise affection before dom affinity.
I don't use the mod, but as I understood it, all the possible routes and their names appear. There you find the info you are looking for (and no, Cassie cannot be love and dom at the same time, you choose one of the two, the trigger is in the same decision true love/dom or nothing).

Reactions: PickleSteve

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
I don't use the mod, but as I understood it, all the possible routes and their names appear. There you find the info you are looking for (and no, Cassie cannot be love and dom at the same time, you choose one of the two, the trigger is in the same decision true love/dom or nothing).
Thanks - after some experimentation I think I have it figured out now. The Cassie dom path wasn't what I expected (not really to my taste), so I think I'll try the Dual Love or Sub-Love + Cassie GF paths instead.

Reactions: Piratefishes

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
I walked away from this game initially, after stumbling into one of the most horrific endings I'd ever experience in an AVN. It was dramatic and well-written, but felt slightly out of nowhere and very unrewarding as a "player."

Now that I've heard there's a "Lighthouse" feature (I get the impression it's a built-in walkthrough of sorts), I might give it another shot, and if nothing else I'll be able to hopefully tell if I'm heading down the dark path again by mistake and backtrack, because I really don't feel like revisiting that. I might also install the SanchoMod, I've had good luck with his guidance in the past.

My only question is, is there a path where I can not be involved with Cassie and things still end well for her?

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
This is one of my favorite games. The last update was over half a year ago. It's a pity that it's moving so slowly. I think Dev is losing fans. He should not let himself be forgotten.

Reactions: fz

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Dev Update #236
14 hours ago

ep6_sc19_305-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg

A lot of issues this week.

Several shots from Segment 4 came back with clipping issues. I had to correct them. Jack's trousers look great but sometimes they get a bit unruly. And especially annoying as they start clipping only at high subD. meaning during the actual rendering, and not during the previews.

I also had some simulation issues in Segment 5. In my script, Jack was supposed to come into the scene wearing a jacket that he would throw on the sofa. Half a dozen shots into the segment, I realized that the jacket would be impossible to simulate. I tried several combinations of parameters for both dForce and Marvelous Designer, to no avail. It took me several hours to accept that I wouldn't be able to simulate it correctly. That was stupid. I should have let go quicker. Anyway, I had to rewrite a couple of paragraphs and get rid of that jacket off-camera.

That made me reconsider a few things in the flow of the segment. I made another cut but I'm not really satisfied. I'll probably have to improvise a bit in the posing. The render count should stay the same, however.

And to conclude with the issues of this week, I decided that Jack should take a shower in that scene. And it's not going well. The water looks like crap. I'm looking for a solution.

Not everything is dark, however.

I progressed on the rendering front. I rendered up to shot #189, and even if I have some shots to rerun, I'm satisfied with what I'm seeing. The light looks good, details too. Even the shots I was worried about in Segment 3 came out better than I expected.

I have about 35 shots left to pose. The next ten will be a bit intense to work on but I should be able to finish it next week. I don't see how I could encounter any issues in the remaining shots.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 4 will contain 2 new scenes: scenes 26 and 27.
  • Day 6 Part 4 will contain 2 reworked scenes from Day 2, Scenes 1 and 10.
  • Day 2, Scene 1 and 10 have been rewritten, posed and rendered.
  • Day 6, Scene 26 has been written, posed and rendered. Scene 27 is written. Posing and rendering are ongoing.
  • 9549 words of reworked content, and 12723 words of new content so far.
  • 2007 lines of code so far.
  • 701 shots are planned, 666 are posed, and 655 are rendered.
  • I'm working on posing scene 27.
You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
This is one of my favorite games. The last update was over half a year ago. It's a pity that it's moving so slowly. I think Dev is losing fans. He should not let himself be forgotten.
This game has like a thousand different paths, all to be done by one dev, in his spare time.

It is what it is.

You can wish it was something else, but then it would not be this game.

Reactions: MaliciousEntityBlob

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It is what it is.
Yes, it's his game, and he reworked the first 2 days at least 3 times. And he took a whole update cycle to implement a hint system only.

But the truth is that he hasn't been losing patrons over the years. His game was never that much popular. I'd say mildly popular.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yes, it's his game, and he reworked the first 2 days at least 3 times. And he took a whole update cycle to implement a hint system only.

But the truth is that he hasn't been losing patrons over the years. His game was never that much popular. I'd say mildly popular.
honestly I don't think there was anything wrong with the game even before the reworks. Okay, new renders etc are slightly better, but they weren't bad to begin with. Anyway, as you said, it's up to him how he does it, I ain't gonna complain about it on a pirate site.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Mac: - - - - PIXELDRAIN
FYI Anonfile link does nothing for me. Dropmefiles and Gofile links are expired

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes