4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Most of those are not solo dev's either, the single dev's are pushing out shit that's 5 minutes long and 20 renders :ROFLMAO:

There are very few solo dev's that do good monthly content, and only 2 I can think of are Moonbox and Zorlun.
Thats just not true, maaaaybe if were talking about 500/month okay but quite a few solo devs achieve 300/month but whatever i wont point them out in this thread as its against the rules and will stop talking about this topic now as were (or i am) clogging the thread with this topic.

I would be happy with 2k renders/year for summer scent but that seems kinda completly out of reach too but all of this is kinda whatever and only came up because i suggested the dev should take his vacation time and reload his batterys relating to his devlog as it doesnt really matter anymore when were talking about development speed and is maybe better for the longterm development.

Im not a sub anymore and have no right to demand anything and i have no interrest in talking this game down, i will probably still sub (one and done) again when a good amount of content is released

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I dont really want to argue with you, i dont get why you think these numbers are laughable but you're indeed right, i have no in detail idea of the procces and am baseing my numbers on other devs (who are still accused of being too slow/milking/whatever by many lmao).

My take is that fast(er) devs are rendering and setting up scenes/writing at the same time which sounds more like a matter of organisation and availabe workstation(s) but whatever its your game and you should do it at the pace you see fit and with the goals your setting. I only posted the numbers because i was asked and made it dependent on the support a dev receives.
I'm sorry if my words came out strong. I didn't intend to sound offensive or anything.

The thing is, posing a full figure from scratch, simulating the clothing, and proofing the whole thing takes time. Let's say from 20 to 30 minutes for a single figure to an hour for a three / four figures scene. Rendering not included. You can do the math.
Of course, there are ways to go faster, like, not simulating clothes, shooting in close-ups, and other "solutions". I don't want to call it laziness or cheating or anything negative. Let's just say that it's not my style and that I don't want to work like that.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
If MC stacks up, fucks, and triple creampies Eve, Cassie, and Kelly on the diner counter, then yes absolutely worth the effort to create the scene environment!
I'm increasingly considering it.
Yes, yes! Give the people what they want! Sex! Explosions! Product placement!

Use my new service, AVN Focus Groups, coming soon to a shopping mall near you, to find out how to maximize your content for the masses!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
This game is almost over, isn't it?
I mean, as far as I can read, the game is currently on day 6, and the synopsis says that "the parents left town for a week", so I guess it'll all be over on day 7? :unsure:.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I mean, as far as I can read, the game is currently on day 6, and the synopsis says that "the parents left town for a week", so I guess it'll all be over on day 7? :unsure:.
You wish. It's 10 days.

And, guess what, he's working on day 6 since 2021. Morning of Day 6 (0.6.1) came out in november 2021. We're in february 2024 now and we're still in the late afternoon of day 6.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
it's far from over, you didn't even get to fuck your own sister yet, for crying out loud, and that's a huge part of the plot.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
What? You fuck right on the coffee table in the Eve SubLove route

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ha, you may be right, but as I mentioned here (and other threads) I only play the throuple path in this game which I consider canon, so I haven't seen any of the other scenes, nor do I want to really. Actually the other paths put me off big time,...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ha, you may be right, but as I mentioned here (and other threads) I only play the throuple path in this game which I consider canon, so I haven't seen any of the other scenes, nor do I want to really. Actually the other paths put me off big time,...
There is still sex, just because it's not on a path you don't play doesn't mean it hasn't happened. The only one that hasn't had any action is Kelly. I'm not sure how a love route can put you off. But you want lick cum off Cassie foot to have a t throuple ?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I wouldn't consider it canon. I'd call it the "it's easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a player to get this outcome and avoid a bad end without a walkthrough" path.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wouldn't consider it canon. I'd call it the "it's easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a player to get this outcome and avoid a bad end without a walkthrough" path.
Yeah, I think so more or less too. I remember when I first played this game, I didn't get a single sex scene, so the "Moronic Hero". I was what. Ended up using Sancho's mod, and holy cow, so many paths and good shit I missed, and now I've replayed quite a few times, none of recent though.

Reactions: tslojr and BayJay47

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I would call it a fucking asshole path without playing it, but what do I know :ROFLMAO:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
There is still sex, just because it's not on a path you don't play doesn't mean it hasn't happened. The only one that hasn't had any action is Kelly. I'm not sure how a love route can put you off. But you want lick cum off Cassie foot to have a t throuple ?
No? There is an option to be sub to Cassie or to be in an equal romantic relationship with both her and the sis

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
How low has F95 fallen, the description in the OP overview is the censored version from Patreon, someone please copy the description from Itch.io :devilish:.

• Hey there
Reactions: Don Sucio
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes