4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How low has F95 fallen, the description in the OP overview is the censored version from Patreon, someone please copy the description from Itch.io :devilish:.
Bro, it never changed since the day this thread started. Don't you see that most preview pictures aren't in the game anymore because the Author remade day 1 a few years ago?

• Wow
Reactions: PickerLewd

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played this for a long time.
Has there been any cool lesbian action between Cassie & Eve.

Or should I wait before I play it again?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I haven't played this for a long time.
Has there been any cool lesbian action between Cassie & Eve.

Or should I wait before I play it again?
I only play the throuple route, on that not really yet, can't speak of the other ones

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Bro, it never changed since the day this thread started. Don't you see that most preview pictures aren't in the game anymore because the Author remade day 1 a few years ago?
I haven't played it yet Otto, so I didn't know about the rework. My comment was not malicious but ironic because you know... after playing many games here I thought .... "It must be the sister 100%, a roommate in the parents' house doesn't make any sense" :sneaky: and voilà, I remembered to check it out on Itch.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
It has been some time since i last played this I think it was 0.5 or 0.6 and I just saw a sig of this Game so I remembered it. So here's my question everyone is there any ETA or dev log on when 0.7 comes out?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dev Update #234

The Moonriver Diner.

My quest for an exterior has been a failure. I searched for some Hdri, and found none fitting. I tried to create my own and failed because apparently, you can't render mesh lights into an environment lights layer. I had no choice but to go for a completely black background. It's not great. but it's not like I have any other options.

The environment also comes with some light issues. There is a lot of chrome and glass, and as a consequence, a lot of reflections which make the light very complex and difficult to render. Some of my preview shots are very noisy. I hope I'll be able to clean them a bit in post-processing.

I thought I was playing smart, selecting only clothes that I wouldn't have to simulate. But I managed to come up with another clothing nightmare.

Cassie's outfit looks great in that scene. In my opinion, at least. But to have it fit I have to use layers of smoothing upon layers of smoothing. And it takes a pretty long time to calculate every time I move her even slightly. It's infuriating. But it looks nice. I like that version of her.

I managed to progress a bit, however. I passed shot #145, there are 24 shots left in that segment and about a hundred shots left in the whole scene.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 4 will contain 2 new scenes: scenes 26 and 27.
  • Day 6 Part 4 will contain 2 reworked scenes from Day 2, Scenes 1 and 10.
  • Day 2, Scene 1 and 10 have been rewritten, posed and rendered.
  • Day 6, Scene 26 has been written, posed and rendered. Scene 27 is written and cut for posing.
  • 9549 words of reworked content, and 12 430 words of new content so far.
  • 2007 lines of code so far.
  • 704 shots are planned, 611 are posed, and 526 are rendered.
  • I'm working on posing scene 27.
You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dev Update #235

I'm done with posing the third segment. I'm now working on the fourth one.

The fourth segment is very short but intense. It's only a dozen shots long but the posing is of a more challenging kind. The lighting is also a different issue. The set I had built for that segment wasn't great on that matter with a very flat light. I finally assembled something else, using a prebuilt asset as a base. I can't really use my usual "natural" lighting approach on that segment so I have to "fake" every light source on pretty much every shot. As the segment is a progression through a determined space, that means that I have to rework 50 % of the lights for every shot I pose. That takes a lot of previews, and previews take time. However, that doesn't look bad and I'm pretty happy with the previews. I have 4 shots left on that sequence, then I'll switch to segment 5, the last one.

There are about 60 shots left in the scene.

Rendering is also progressing. I rendered up to shot #118, with no real issues. I hope it stays that way.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 4 will contain 2 new scenes: scenes 26 and 27.
  • Day 6 Part 4 will contain 2 reworked scenes from Day 2, Scenes 1 and 10.
  • Day 2, Scene 1 and 10 have been rewritten, posed and rendered.
  • Day 6, Scene 26 has been written, posed and rendered. Scene 27 is written and cut for posing.
  • 9549 words of reworked content, and 12 430 words of new content so far.
  • 2007 lines of code so far.
  • 704 shots are planned, 644 are posed, and 584 are rendered.
  • I'm working on posing scene 27.
You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
Hi

Where do I find the In-Depth Walkthru? The link leads to a comment with nothing to download.

Thanks ...

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
It's built-in now, called "Lighthouse".
Thanks for the reply.

I have Lighthouse enabled, but it's not really "in-depth". Just a summary of the Affinities required for each path, but not the choice which must be made to get there.

Is the original walkthru still available anywhere?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

I have Lighthouse enabled, but it's not really "in-depth". Just a summary of the Affinities required for each path, but not the choice which must be made to get there.

Is the original walkthru still available anywhere?
Just use the pdf's. Enough to get you on the right paths.

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
I've heard people mention the throuple path. Is there a way to get that with Cassie as a dom?
Or with both Cassie as dom and Eve as sub?

Is there a Cassie dom + love path? If so, is it just a matter of raising both her Affection and Dom Affinity, or do I need to raise Dom Affinity before Affection?

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
I've heard people mention the throuple path. Is there a way to get that with Cassie as a dom?
Or with both Cassie as dom and Eve as sub?

Is there a Cassie dom + love path? If so, is it just a matter of raising both her Affection and Dom Affinity, or do I need to raise Dom Affinity before Affection?
Basically, is it possible to have Cassie as both dom and lover simultaneously?

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes