Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Not antagonizing dev but I think this game barely has chance to get completed either dev will get boared or fanbase will get boared before its completed.
Don´t think so, i mean, if the story keep getting good, players never will be bored, people who play this game are here for the plot and the slow cooking. About Ocean getting bored i think he working in two games help him to evitate this.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Not antagonizing the dev but I think this game barely has a chance to get completed either the dev will get bored or the fanbase will get bored before it is completed.
'Bored' is a blanket word, to be honest, getting bored depends on so many factors and how invested the individuals are in the fanbase. I'll stick to the end till the game gets completed or abandoned. If people are only interested in the fapping playthrough then they chose the wrong game to begin with.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
'Bored' is a blanket word, to be honest, getting bored depends on so many factors and how invested the individuals are in the fanbase. I'll stick to the end till the game gets completed or abandoned. If people are only interested in the fapping playthrough then they chose the wrong game to begin with.
I mean the warning is literally there when you start the game, if one goes in with expectations of such content that's on them

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I mean the warning is literally there when you start the game, if one goes in with expectations of such content that's on them
True. Yet, people complain about the lack of lewd scenes on the review page and other forums. It takes a special kind of stupidity to not pay heed to the bold warning message in the beginning. Someone even complained that the game didn't make their pp hard :KEK:.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Because I was at the beginning, and I always skip that part when I replay it (plus I always use mod music):rolleyes:, I didn't realize that one of my 2 most favorite songs had been removed (since CH4.5) :cry:. I only started being active on the forum from the middle of last year, so I'm behind in information :sneaky:.
Always Been a Dreamer by Staffan Carlen

Hopefully the other one won't be removed.

Through New Eyes by Mattijs Muller

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Nope, I don't render. It's really obvious to see. When you place a model in a render program, it takes up virtual space. AI doesn't physically model, it just approximates, which is why you can't see where the leg ends and the seat begins, or the hand disappears into the handle, and the tank is not the right scale to the size of the seat. It doesn't connect the objects correctly and the boundaries between objects get confused.

Someone doesn't have to be a professional to see the mistakes in that image. If you can't tell, then you will have more enjoyment looking at AI art. But for those of us who immediately want to straighten picture frames when we walk into other people rooms, AI is very disturbing. It passes first glance, but the intentionality and composition is just lacking.

Anyway, discussing the merits of AI art is better done in the appropriate topic as Ocean doesn't use AI.
It's not photorealistic, not even close. after a short quick 'n ditrty search I have marked the most obvious things in the picture from your *source* that points heavy to AI.

All AI renders that I have seen here in the zone have one simple thing in common, and that are wierd(?) faces - not sure if this term is the fitting one.
If you have the muse, take a look here at the games that have AI rendering, you will notice that always the faces are way to perfect, to symetric, to young, or the head is way to much out of scale to fit for the rest of the body. For me needs - till now - just a look at the faces to identify AI art.

View attachment 3356965
  1. Wierd back mirror.
  2. Right hand of the chick melts into the handle.
  3. Gas tank way out of scale and morphs into the body of the background gal.
  4. Who is supposed to sit in this tiny backseat, A Baby Born doll?
  5. A second backseat that melts into the hips of the front chick
  6. The faces, always that frigging faces. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh!
I’ll answer two people at once, you wrote about the same thing. But I’m wondering why you are looking for flaws in this picture, but you don’t see such flaws in Ocean’s pictures? I understand that you are fans of Ocean and therefore do him some favors, but I believe that all works must be assessed adequately and equally, and for some reason you do not criticize Ocean’s work for its poor quality and shortcomings.

For example, in the last chapter of SG there is the largest number of imperfections, which is what everyone is complaining about. And at the picture where Bella's head goes through the glass, everyone laughed and condemned such a bad job. So Ocean can also be accused of making pictures using AI?
On this site, all Ocean fans do not see these problems and do not condemn anything. If I now start showing all of Ocean’s shortcomings, and there are a lot of them, then they will immediately call me a hater.
I really want you to evaluate all the works honestly, otherwise your criticism looks like double standards.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Disappointing update, not even a single lewd scene.
Recommended to skip it.
so did the dev finally buy the Graphics card that he wanted which would supposedly make the update cycle a few months only?
Or is it about year between each update as usual?
So you were here in October, disappointed about an update that had no lewd scenes, even though SG Season 1 Clearly has no lewd scenes.

The very first screen is a bit of a giveaway on this...

screenshot0001.png

Now you are back less than 4 months later with false claims about the dev/SG ....

Ocean Never said that the new hardware would 'make the update cycle a few months' Nor is it 'about year between each update as usual.'

The new hardware Does give him the ability to create more immersive images for SG and WIAB - something his older hardware limited.

If you are actually interested in SG, each dev log gets posted on this thread and you can read the specifics for yourself.

If, on the other hand, the facts get in the way of what you are posting, then that is a different story...

Cheers!! :coffee:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So you were here in October, disappointed about an update that had no lewd scenes, even though SG Season 1 Clearly has no lewd scenes.

The very first screen is a bit of a giveaway on this...

View attachment 3360309

Now you are back less than 4 months later with false claims about the dev/SG ....

Ocean Never said that the new hardware would 'make the update cycle a few months' Nor is it 'about year between each update as usual.'

The new hardware Does give him the ability to create more immersive images for SG and WIAB - something his older hardware limited.

If you are actually interested in SG, each dev log gets posted on this thread and you can read the specifics for yourself.

If, on the other hand, the facts get in the way of what you are posting, then that is a different story...

Cheers!! :coffee:
Have you see how many words are there... Plus a blurry image... Do you (and Ocean) sincerely believe someone would read that? They barely read text in game itself... Pussies and tittis are everything that's interesting there...
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Have you see how many words are there... Plus a blurry image... Do you (and Ocean) sincerely believe someone would read that? They barely read text in game itself... Pussies and tittis are everything that's interesting there...
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Sad, but true!

Just to be clear, I've read that first screen, and successfully understand the meaning of the text. :cool:

Last edited:

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
It all depends on who calls me that. If this is told to me by a person who has his own opinion and can prove it, a dialogue with such a person will be very interesting to me. But here I haven’t seen such people, here everyone is used to communicating in cliches, if your opinion does not coincide with someone else, then you are a troll or a hater.

I like SG, but this game has stopped developing and has been standing in one place for 3 years now. Instead of developing the plot, we are constantly given new girls with a bunch of dialogue that makes no sense, and this makes up 90-95% of each update. The remaining 5-10% gives the plot development. Previously, SG was in the top 3 in my ranking, now I would put it at 15th.
Idk how why you think it has been at a stand still for 3 years. 2021 saw the release of CH 3. We have had 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5 + reworks release since then. Each half chapter is the size of CH 2 or CH 1. It is true SG is still in in very early stages and the game is likely to be still in development in a decade.

If I now start uploading Ocean’s pictures with poor quality, will you criticize them? I'm sure you won't.
Don't talk about it, just do it.

It's no secret that Ocean buys ready-made models of characters, cars, houses, etc. at the Daz store.
Show me a dev that doesn't the same College Entry way is in Badik, CK, Eternum, and SG as well as a host of other games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are hundreds of types of AI... which one cannot do skin with moles, freckles, etc.?
In my experience playing around with Stable Diffusion. It tends to generate mutilated faces. So people use Filters to fix the face. In my experience this has the side effect of washing out details.

p.s. Some say that the scene where Nika and Nami swim in the pond was made using AI.
Then they would be obviously wrong.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I’ll answer two people at once, you wrote about the same thing. But I’m wondering why you are looking for flaws in this picture, but you don’t see such flaws in Ocean’s pictures? I understand that you are fans of Ocean and therefore do him some favors, but I believe that all works must be assessed adequately and equally, and for some reason you do not criticize Ocean’s work for its poor quality and shortcomings.
First at all, I don't hesitate to smash Oceans nose on things that are wierd on my perceptions, BUT, on here comes the point. I do it with a civil manner and in a constructive way that Ocean can process it cleanly.

Secondly, the mistakes on Oceans side are marginal, if you consider the immense count of renders Ocean does in one update. Mind you, only with his own creativity and without the support of AI.

The picture from that dude you have posted was only one - keep in mind, only one with so many flaws!

You still refuse to give us the link to the source of this mighty "2070 owns all actual GPUs" heroes. We are not able to take a look at more *examples* of this render achievements.

At no time in the world had Ocean published one render with so many flaws, the one or another mistake is ok, we are still humans after all.

One of the most obvious mistakes in the last WIAB release was this:

1708113298256.png

One from how many? 1200? Don't nail me for the numbers, I think the most get what my point is.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
First at all, I don't hesitate to smash Oceans nose on things that are wierd on my perceptions, BUT, on here comes the point. I do it with a civil manner and in a constructive way that Ocean can process it cleanly.

Secondly, the mistakes on Oceans side are marginal, if you consider the immense count of renders Ocean does in one update. Mind you, only with his own creativity and without the support of AI.

The picture from that dude you have posted was only one - keep in mind, only one with so many flaws!

You still refuse to give us the link to the source of this mighty "2070 owns all actual GPUs" heroes. We are not able to take a look at more *examples* of this render achievements.

At no time in the world had Ocean published one render with so many flaws, the one or another mistake is ok, we are still humans after all.

One of the most obvious mistakes in the last WIAB release was this:

View attachment 3360415

One from how many? 1200? Don't nail me for the numbers, I think the most get what my point is.
Only you saw that mistake having Katie like that!:cautious:

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes