Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I honestly kind of feel like he probably got overwhelmed by the tech update and doesn't know how to finish it, his progress bar has been stuck for month and all he's releasing are wallpapers. At least they didn't stop making art for improving previous scenes.
I'm really hoping they manage to dig themselves out of that hole they've put themselves in, worst case they gonna have to scrap it and go back to update the old version of the game, which is always hard to do especially after you've invested a massive capital on it.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Well however long it takes, I'm really impressed that they've managed to do this much. Of course, I know how complicated it must be to keep track of progression with all these characters, but it's still kind of silly when Debbie asks don't you like any girls your own age and you can only really say no, even when you've just got back from sexy time with Eve.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I am one of the few people that like Jenny so i'm always happy when she gets more new or improved art.
Few? Jenny is a fan favourite. In fact, Jenny is the most popular girl of this game in terms of recognition. There is very high demand for her

There are two types of popularity: Recognition and fan-favourite.

Eve is the fan-favourite among players, but Jenny has way more recognition than her globally.

The most viewed videos about this game are Jenny related across all websites, one of them has 30 million views alone:
1690037536104.png

Jenny was a popular meme for a short while too:

1690037759501.png

This image had hundreds of thousands of likes across different social media, likely millions more interaction, increasing her recognition.

People love Jenny or her scenes, she's arguably the face of the game over Eve and Roxxy even. Don't listen to the vocal minority who dislike her personality. The average person is more likely to have fapped to her than Eve or anyone else. She is extremely popular.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Few? Jenny is a fan favourite. In fact, Jenny is the most popular girl of this game in terms of recognition. There is very high demand for her

Eve is the fan-favourite among players, but Jenny has way more recognition than her globally.

The most viewed videos about this game are Jenny related across all websites, one of them has 30 million views alone:
View attachment 2791105

Jenny was a popular meme for a short while too:

View attachment 2791110

This image had hundreds of thousands of likes across different social media, likely millions more interaction, increasing her recognition.

People love Jenny or her scenes, she's arguably the face of the game over Eve and Roxxy even. Don't listen to the vocal minority who dislike her personality. The average person is more likely to have fapped to her than Eve or anyone else. She is extremely popular.
Jenny is probably DarkCookie's favourite too, She has 20+ scenes by far the most of any girl, and he's still giving more. Her scenes are some of the best too, you can see his priority and favouritism.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Will tech update contain complete rework of Debbie content, sry if this was asked before its been a long time when I stopped following a progress for this game??

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Will tech update contain complete rework of Debbie content, sry if this was asked before its been a long time when I stopped following a progress for this game??
Depends upon who you ask. Probably not. People should only expect the tech update - with some new locations added. That way players might be pleasantly surprised if anything else ends up in the tech update when it is released, whenever that will be. Here is a breakdown on the original goals from over 2 years ago of the Tech Update. Here are the monthly updates for Jun 2023 and May 2023.

Reactions: itsyeboii

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nope the tech update is just to make the game widescreen and to clean up the code. She will have her own update for the rework.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023

This is interesting. How many of those views though are from people who played the game and know who she is, I wonder, vs people just clicking on random hot fap material? I haven't done much with her so far cause I was a little turned off by her personality, and I can't imagine that I'm a minority opinion there, but I'm still curious to see where her story goes. How she might become likeable. I need some emotional hook. Cause she's just been suuuuch an unappealing person lol. Reading her diary has been even more of a turn off.

So far for me it's been Eve of course, like right off the bat, but also lately I really love how Roxxy's story is going. From where she started to where I am now is really heartfelt and satisfying.

Reactions: splamo

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When ı download the game it starts form the begining somebody help please, ı have the save files.
Make sure you have the saves in the appropriate folder(s)
1690048468432.png

%appdata% -- C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming
1690048525771.png

And then:
1690048795197.png

And go to the save you want to load.

Reactions: AegonI

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I already did that and then ı choose my save and it starts from the beginning.
If you want further help, you should provide either an in game video of your attempt to load the save(s) OR in game screenshots of the save slots from which you are attempting to load your save, any warning screens, and the first couple of scenes after trying to load the game.

You should hide these behind a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so as to not have a wall of images/text.

You could also share your save folders - in the game directory and the appdata directory - (in a zip file) and some one could look at them for you.

Finally, what version of the game were your saves made?

Reactions: AegonI

AegonI

Apr 3, 2018
If you want further help, you should provide either an in game video of your attempt to load the save(s) OR in game screenshots of the save slots from which you are attempting to load your save, any warning screens, and the first couple of scenes after trying to load the game.

You should hide these behind a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so as to not have a wall of images/text.

You could also share your save folders - in the game directory and the appdata directory - (in a zip file) and some one could look at them for you.

Finally, what version of the game were your saves made?
I don't remember the version cause I'm not playing for a long time because of this bug or something.I will try to format my pc.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes