Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You know is bad when even this guy is saying the tech update is coming on 2025.
Been saying that for a bit of time. As far back as last November, I was saying Judith update would be 2024 at the earliest, while acknowledging someone saying 2025 (they were joking about how long it was taking - I was serious).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Been saying that for a bit of time. As far back as last November, I was saying Judith update would be 2024 at the earliest, while acknowledging someone saying 2025 (they were joking about how long it was taking - I was serious).
Personally, I'd laugh if she got an Eve level redesign that makes her almost unrecognizable.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Odette and Eve are not siblings, but DC in an stream was asked about this and he said that is not going to happen.
I really dont care about Odette but if DC really never intended to follow up on that(or Grace post-release for that matter)then he shouldnt have kept dropping narrative hints/constantly teased it.
There is a frigging "will think about a Eve threesome" dialogue option ffs.

Is that a possible loophole I hear?
For themselves and only themselves,yes.
Its really simple actually.
Some incredibly well known franchises have those themes,wouldnt want to completely obstruct the possibllity of making some money from that.

Reactions: GaRbS

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I really dont care about Odette but if DC really never intended to follow up on that(or Grace post-release for that matter)then he shouldnt have kept dropping narrative hints/constantly teased it.
The whole Odette and Grace feels tacked on anyway. You got an entire part of Eve's plot about how Odette actually has feelings for Grace and you work on hooking them up, only for Odette to do a 180 after we finish Eve's story and get down and dirty with the MC again and pulls her apparent girlfriend into it. That part feels like the height of "have to add this or those who have the mighty need to fuck everyone will get upset". I'll never understand people who actually get mad about there being side couples in games that are off limits.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Personally, I'd laugh if she got an Eve level redesign that makes her almost unrecognizable.
Eve had a redesign?

Also Odette shoves her tongue down Eve's throat at one point lol

The whole Odette and Grace feels tacked on anyway. You got an entire part of Eve's plot about how Odette actually has feelings for Grace and you work on hooking them up, only for Odette to do a 180 after we finish Eve's story and get down and dirty with the MC again and pulls her apparent girlfriend into it. That part feels like the height of "have to add this or those who have the mighty need to fuck everyone will get upset". I'll never understand people who actually get mad about there being side couples in games that are off limits.
Not necessarily a 180, that's just the 2 of them being in an open relationship. I really liked the MC/Grace bits at least.

Reactions: GaRbS

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Eve had a redesign?
Yup a pretty significant one too.

Screenshot_20230826_000207_Firefox.jpg

Not necessarily a 180, that's just the 2 of them being in an open relationship. I really liked the MC/Grace bits at least.
My point still stands that it feels absolutely tacked on. In fact, if the routes would just focus on the girls in question and not involve a variety of side girls that the MC absolutely has to fuck too, we might actually be further along in the main girls department because it'll have cut down on content bloat.

Aug 4, 2023
Yeah, is a little frustrating, I guess they going to eliminate any trace for that option in the tech update.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Yup a pretty significant one too.

View attachment 2878845

My point still stands that it feels absolutely tacked on. In fact, if the routes would just focus on the girls in question and not involve a variety of side girls that the MC absolutely has to fuck too, we might actually be further along in the main girls department because it'll have cut down on content bloat.
Wow, never saw that one. Definitely prefer her new design.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Wow, never saw that one. Definitely prefer her new design.
Her personality was quite different with the old design, too, she hung out with the rap battle boys in the park rather than being harassed by them and she was considerably more confident.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2022-10-31
Release Date: 2022-10-31
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.16 Pre-tech
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED* - IOS*

Patches: - v0.20.12* -

Extras: - - - Wallpapers -
Online Gallery
Mods: SPH Mod - - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute

Hero1 thanks for the link
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
Does anyone have an incest patched apk?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Okay, so apart from the cutscenes, existing touch ups and new locations, he's also adding some more miscellaneous art and even a variation in a scene. If he keeps this up and decides to add more meaningful art it might actually soften the blow when the tech-update releases, it's not going to be enough but it's better than nothing.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I saw on the official site news around 2 years ago, and I haven't played this game ever since, the devs worked on Ronda's story or was planning it. Uh, where?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
People desire new content to masturbate to but the development team hasn't released an update since October 2022. It is still months away from any expected update release. It could be Spring 2024 or later until there is one. Some people are angry, sad, confused, in various stages of grief. They attempt to obfuscate that it is strictly because of their own desires by cloaking it under the guise that they are "thinking of the poor, abused subscribers" and through accusations of the developer grifting.
Filius Canis Not For Me.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes